Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Use Your Phone To Fry Your Food And Control It With This Simple App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Use Your Phone To Fry Your Food And Control It With This Simple App (1904 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again / How To Use Your Droidvpn Unlimitedly(rooted/non-rooted) / How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC (2) (3) (4)

Use Your Phone To Fry Your Food And Control It With This Simple App by baseg25(m): 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2014

I remember back then in secondary school days that technology is the application of scientific knowledge to solve practical problem..

Meanwhile , A team of former MIT engineers in California has created a App-controlled smartpan called Pantelligent which ensures you'll never burn your food again.

The smart frying pan syncs up with phones to make cooking easier. It has a temperature sensor and wireless connectivity to send instructions and reminders to your smartphone or smartwatch.This smart frying pan helps you to cook by telling you what to do and when has been released.It syncs up with your smartphone or smart-watch to give you alerts and reminders as to when you need to perform a task.

Jonathan O'Callaghan AN EDITOR for MailOnline Explained how to cook WITH the PANTELLIGENT

[b]First, you’ll need to open the app and choose what you want to cook.

It will then give you steps to follow to get in the ingredients prepared.

The app will tell you how hot the pan is, and how hot it should be for the meal you have selected.

A graph with a red line (actual temperature) and target temperature (green line) helps you keep it at the right level.

Technology in the handle connects to your smartphone, and it will send you a reminder when you either need to do something with the food, or when it is done.

This app is really smart But the funniest part is that The team behind the project, four former Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) engineers from California, is currently seeking funding on Kickstarter.

The team behind this great app boasted that anyone can cook delicious meals perfectly,’

The secret ingredient behind this is temperature control.’

It operates just like a regular pan on a hob but has some technology hidden safely inside.

In the middle of the frying pan is a temperature sensor that communicates with an iOS app.

This gives you constant reminders as your food cooks, telling you what to do and when to do it.

Most of the methodology revolves around time and temperature; by knowing the temperature of the pan, the technology knows how long food needs to cook for.

Before you start cooking it asks for specifics about the food you intend to cook - such as the thickness of salmon - so it knows exactly how long to cook it for.
[/b]
This helps it keep track of the temperature and time required.

And it will tell you when to flip or move your food so that it cooks evenly.

Using an app for your phone it will display a graph showing you the temperature of the pan.

And when it is time for you to do something, or the food has finished cooking, it will send you a notification.

The pan is non-stick while the handle, containing the technology that syncs with your chosen device, is made of commercial-grade thermoset plastic resin, the same material used for high-quality frying pan handles.

‘Pantelligent helps you cook anything you can cook with a regular frying pan, only smarter, and perfect every time,’ the team adds.

There are dozens of recipes available in the app at the moment but there are apparently more on the way.

The £159 ($249) device is due to begin shipping in August next year.

Now T o You
It is really nice to see that App-controlled smart pan ensures we will never burn our food again , So what do you think about this , any comment , suggestion feel free by using our comment box
source : http://techcribng.com/fry-your-food-and-control-it-with-this-simple-app/
Re: Use Your Phone To Fry Your Food And Control It With This Simple App by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
Re: Use Your Phone To Fry Your Food And Control It With This Simple App by Gmajor(m): 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
... The akward moment when ur phone falls into a hot frying pan
Re: Use Your Phone To Fry Your Food And Control It With This Simple App by baseg25(m): 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
Gmajor:
... The akward moment when ur phone falls into a hot frying pan
if i hear
Re: Use Your Phone To Fry Your Food And Control It With This Simple App by maxibrainz: 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
I wonder how I would explain the ingredients of my egusi soup to the app

Re: Use Your Phone To Fry Your Food And Control It With This Simple App by baseg25(m): 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
maxibrainz:
laughing.. Naija dn start .

Re: Use Your Phone To Fry Your Food And Control It With This Simple App by Collinz2(m): 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
Dnt xpect me to believe this sh'it
Re: Use Your Phone To Fry Your Food And Control It With This Simple App by Elparaiso(m): 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
My friends infinix zero doesn't need an app to fry....!
Just charge it yo the required temperature.

Re: Use Your Phone To Fry Your Food And Control It With This Simple App by Saucekide25(m): 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
Elparaiso:

haha haha
Re: Use Your Phone To Fry Your Food And Control It With This Simple App by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
maxibrainz:
kikiki
Re: Use Your Phone To Fry Your Food And Control It With This Simple App by Promking: 1:28am On Dec 06, 2014
That awkward moment when the app tells you to flip and taste the hot water if its ready to be used cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Use Your Phone To Fry Your Food And Control It With This Simple App by Promking: 1:31am On Dec 06, 2014
Elparaiso:

Chai!.....Infinix don suffer yabbing oo embarassed

but in other facts......dude you cracked me up grin

Re: Use Your Phone To Fry Your Food And Control It With This Simple App by chr1s(m): 2:14am On Dec 06, 2014
Re: Use Your Phone To Fry Your Food And Control It With This Simple App by baseg25(m): 6:26am On Dec 06, 2014
Promking:

Chai!.....Infinix don suffer yabbing oo embarassed

but in other facts......dude you cracked me up grin
hmm, i fear.
Re: Use Your Phone To Fry Your Food And Control It With This Simple App by Ariyke: 7:32am On Dec 06, 2014
Awon oyinbo yi tun ti gbe tuntun de o
Re: Use Your Phone To Fry Your Food And Control It With This Simple App by timbros(m): 9:08am On Dec 06, 2014
With this our Naija slow networks?

You go wait tire for notification, meanwhile pot don burn turn charcoal.

Re: Use Your Phone To Fry Your Food And Control It With This Simple App by braintext(m): 10:47am On Dec 06, 2014
All these people that copy and paste..... Does it look like that app will be useful to Nigerians? undecided
Re: Use Your Phone To Fry Your Food And Control It With This Simple App by baseg25(m): 11:17am On Dec 06, 2014
braintext:
All these people that copy and paste..... Does it look like that app will be useful to Nigerians? undecided
lol, its just like you saying iphone 6 wnt be useful for nigerians.
Re: Use Your Phone To Fry Your Food And Control It With This Simple App by baseg25(m): 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
Promking:
That awkward moment when the app tells you to flip and taste the hot water if its ready to be used cheesy lipsrsealed
hmm, lol
Re: Use Your Phone To Fry Your Food And Control It With This Simple App by braintext(m): 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
baseg25:
lol, its just like you saying iphone 6 wnt be useful for nigerians.
Which type of Nigerian food will the app know how to prepare and the temperature
How many features in Iphone 6 do Nigerians know how to use??

Re: Use Your Phone To Fry Your Food And Control It With This Simple App by baseg25(m): 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2014
braintext:

Which type of Nigerian food will the app know how to prepare and the temperature
How many features in Iphone 6 do Nigerians know how to use??
what can you see above ?
Re: Use Your Phone To Fry Your Food And Control It With This Simple App by harmbhrosz(m): 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
Nice one
Re: Use Your Phone To Fry Your Food And Control It With This Simple App by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2014
Re: Use Your Phone To Fry Your Food And Control It With This Simple App by braintext(m): 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
baseg25:
what can you see above ?
Question 
For
The
Gods
Re: Use Your Phone To Fry Your Food And Control It With This Simple App by baseg25(m): 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
harmbhrosz:
Nice one
THANKS
Re: Use Your Phone To Fry Your Food And Control It With This Simple App by ifex370(m): 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
if I cannot control faya wood .. ah no buy
Re: Use Your Phone To Fry Your Food And Control It With This Simple App by baseg25(m): 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2014
ifex370:
if I cannot control faya wood .. ah no buy
this is tech o
Re: Use Your Phone To Fry Your Food And Control It With This Simple App by baseg25(m): 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
Promking:
naija dn start, we knw lyk new thing at all
Re: Use Your Phone To Fry Your Food And Control It With This Simple App by Sheggun1: 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
O boy Eeeee
Re: Use Your Phone To Fry Your Food And Control It With This Simple App by baseg25(m): 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
Sheggun1:
O boy Eeeee
what happen?..

Facebook Founder Wants To Give You $4.5m If You Do This.... / Tecno Phantom 8 Review, Spec And Price / Airtel 100% Double Data Bonus Now Eligible For Everyone, Checkout