Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon (109016 Views)

Better Ways Of Punishing Children Without Beating. / How To Raise That Kid Without Punishing, Yelling, Wailing Or Flogging / Agodi Resort And Event Centre A Choice For Honey Moon Vacation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 06, 2014
faithugo64:
Op why do i feel like this story is not true?

Well incase you are telling the truth.please and please you have to report him to your parents and pastor,this is abuse oo,that guy is a beast!

You still have a long way to go in this marriage,starting your marriage this way spells doom!

he is bent on making your life miserable and digging a very wide well down there,if you understand what i mean

Reporting to parents is not the best option. Families could cause alot of problem. in situations lik ds sinc he has told u dat y he is doin it is because of wat happened when he was dating you. all you have to do is to beg him and tell him you will do wateva he wnts. you cn even cry wen begging him nd neva raise your shoulders again. respect and obedience is what he wants so give it to him. with ds he will stop

2 Likes

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 06, 2014
blesie:
I just wish to share my honeymoon bitter and sweet experience for you and also get inspiration.

A little Intro to how it all started: So i met this guy during the course of work in my former office and he started chasing me, my colleagues then ask me not to agree that he looks like a player. He looks like one that never get a No for an answer, so me and my colleagues use him to have a good lunch, dinner or whenever we just feel like going to that cinema, he won't ever dissapoint, he'll take us there, a year after i left the company but he kept on chasing, so one day i was passing through some difficult times in my career, i felt like resigning but he came to me and advise me wisely, he told me how to tackle the challenges and when i did, it works perfectly so i started liking him, so i called him that we can date if only he will adhere to my conditions, he asked me to list the conditions and i did as stated below:
1) No Sex
2) No romance
3) No Kissing
Infact no touches.

He agreed with so much pains in his eyes, but after 6 months of dating, we begin to hug anyway and light kisses.

But through out the relationship, i was always walking with shoulders held very high up there, thinking that shebi he's the one begging me, i will scream and always want things done my way.

For a year, i misbehave alot but after i begin to be the girl he would want me to be, i wasnt really shouting or screaming anymore but i was still so full of pride, but i started loving him very well.

On the first week of August he proposed, and we got married over 2 weeks ago, the wedding went well everyone was happy but after all the happiness, dancing, eating and greetings by friends and family, i found out later i was left with him in the car and the driver.

We went into the hotel room that evening and he started answering calls, so i use that opportunity to rush to the bathroom and took my bath, after i finish bathing, lying down on the bed and thinking of how sex will look like, he tapped my leg and said i should come and bath him, i was like, bath you? how na, he said i should not waste his time, i wanted to say something again and he opened his eyes, the way he has not opened it before so i was scared, i jump off bed to the bathroom and started pouring water on him, he ask if i was in my right senses in a very fierce way, i shake my head saying yes, he said he doesnt think so that if i was i will be unclad by now, so i told him i wasnt going to bath him anymore, i left, went to the bed and lie, he completed the bath and came to meet me in the room.

He held me and said, yes i married you, he didnt say anything again he just stared at me, then dragged me closer and started kissing me, then he said i should UnCloth him, what was surprising to me though was that his stuff was now 300% bigger than what i saw while i try to bath him, i thought maybe he had used something on it so i started to shift back, he pulled me back and i never knew how powerful he was until that evening, cos his hands just seem to be pulling me like im an ant, at that point i tried to fight him but he practically raped me, i screamed and shouted my life out but it seems he is enjoying the shout so i started to remain calm and then he said hold me, hold me very tight and i remember my mom telling me, do whatever he says to make him happy, so i grabbed him with two hands very tight to my body and as i did, i also started enjoying the sex so i started calling him baby.

After the first round, it was like i had an accident, i was so tired i couldnt stand up, i couldnt even hold a paper i was breathing fast, it felt like i will die, i ask him to get me lucozade or something to regain my energy, he gave me drink and i just wanted to sleep off, he came waking me up and wanted to start another thing, i screamed at him and he said look at me very well, you see all that up shoulder you use to display while we were dating? you've got to drop it at the wedding reception because if you take it to the wedding, you will just be crying, do you know how many years you make me impotent, should i analyse the insult you gave me and all of that, now respect yourself, stand up and do the needful.

Fear crib me like i have made a mistake, i cried and ran down to the bed to UnCloth he said no way, now i want it standing, i tried to imagine how somebody will stand to have sex but before i could finish thinking, he's dragged me out of bed and there it goes, painful and annoying i was just crying.

After he finished that, i went on my knee to beg him for forgivenness for all the shout and scream i use to shout at him that i was ready to make a new turn, he said fine, that the new turn will mean that i will now respect and do everything he wants me to, i said yes i will do.

Then he said, come on suck this, you won't imagine what he ask me to suck cry, how in the world can a husband be so wicked cry cry

I said not this, he said ok, seems you are not ready to comply, he came for me and i bit him, fought him, he allowed me beat him after i finish beating him, he raped me and its really hurting me like i want to die.

Now everyday he made me suck him, all the bad things one could dream of is what he likes, if he ask me to do something and i refuse he wont beat me, instead he will come for me and rape me.

I am so tired, i don't know why one man will want to have sex up to countles times in a day, i was just wondering.

UNTILL HE CAME TO REVEAL TO ME TODAY THAT HE IS PUNISHING ME FOR WHAT I DID TO HIM OVER THE YEARS.

He finds joy in doing it and im so pained, is he going to change, should i report him to our pastor or my parent?

Reporting to parents is not the best option. Families could cause alot of problem. in situations lik ds sinc he has told u reason y he is doin it is because of wat happened when he was dating you. all you have to do is to beg him and tell him you will do wateva he wnts. you cn even cry wen begging him nd neva raise your shoulders again. respect and obedience is what he wants so give it to him. with ds he will stop
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by chupcake(m): 7:36am On Dec 06, 2014
Really I don't believe this story buh let's pretend for one second its true.. Judging from what happened when you were dating, you need to continue begging you, he is your husband, he is bound to forgive you someday. Sex isn't something that's suppose to be painful to one partner and enjoyable for the other. When you see he's in a better mood, talk to him. You should also try meet him halfway, initiate sex too, I think you have some form of control when you do, that way you can make him do what you up too. Playing the victim won't help you at all if he is the type that gets off when you hurting. If you don't level the playing ground with him, it won't stop.I don't think you are the type that enjoys sex very much buh at the level, you shld 'learn' to enjoy it as best as you can.Having sex isn't suppose to hurt, talk to your doctor. I don't advise you reporting him to anyone, it will only escalate issues. Its your house, its high time you took a stand and tackle it head on..

5 Likes

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 06, 2014
blesie:
I just wish to share my honeymoon bitter and sweet experience for you and also get inspiration.

A little Intro to how it all started: So i met this guy during the course of work in my former office and he started chasing me, my colleagues then ask me not to agree that he looks like a player. He looks like one that never get a No for an answer, so me and my colleagues use him to have a good lunch, dinner or whenever we just feel like going to that cinema, he won't ever dissapoint, he'll take us there, a year after i left the company but he kept on chasing, so one day i was passing through some difficult times in my career, i felt like resigning but he came to me and advise me wisely, he told me how to tackle the challenges and when i did, it works perfectly so i started liking him, so i called him that we can date if only he will adhere to my conditions, he asked me to list the conditions and i did as stated below:
1) No Sex
2) No romance
3) No Kissing
Infact no touches.

He agreed with so much pains in his eyes, but after 6 months of dating, we begin to hug anyway and light kisses.

But through out the relationship, i was always walking with shoulders held very high up there, thinking that shebi he's the one begging me, i will scream and always want things done my way.

For a year, i misbehave alot but after i begin to be the girl he would want me to be, i wasnt really shouting or screaming anymore but i was still so full of pride, but i started loving him very well.

On the first week of August he proposed, and we got married over 2 weeks ago, the wedding went well everyone was happy but after all the happiness, dancing, eating and greetings by friends and family, i found out later i was left with him in the car and the driver.

We went into the hotel room that evening and he started answering calls, so i use that opportunity to rush to the bathroom and took my bath, after i finish bathing, lying down on the bed and thinking of how sex will look like, he tapped my leg and said i should come and bath him, i was like, bath you? how na, he said i should not waste his time, i wanted to say something again and he opened his eyes, the way he has not opened it before so i was scared, i jump off bed to the bathroom and started pouring water on him, he ask if i was in my right senses in a very fierce way, i shake my head saying yes, he said he doesnt think so that if i was i will be unclad by now, so i told him i wasnt going to bath him anymore, i left, went to the bed and lie, he completed the bath and came to meet me in the room.

He held me and said, yes i married you, he didnt say anything again he just stared at me, then dragged me closer and started kissing me, then he said i should UnCloth him, what was surprising to me though was that his stuff was now 300% bigger than what i saw while i try to bath him, i thought maybe he had used something on it so i started to shift back, he pulled me back and i never knew how powerful he was until that evening, cos his hands just seem to be pulling me like im an ant, at that point i tried to fight him but he practically raped me, i screamed and shouted my life out but it seems he is enjoying the shout so i started to remain calm and then he said hold me, hold me very tight and i remember my mom telling me, do whatever he says to make him happy, so i grabbed him with two hands very tight to my body and as i did, i also started enjoying the sex so i started calling him baby.

After the first round, it was like i had an accident, i was so tired i couldnt stand up, i couldnt even hold a paper i was breathing fast, it felt like i will die, i ask him to get me lucozade or something to regain my energy, he gave me drink and i just wanted to sleep off, he came waking me up and wanted to start another thing, i screamed at him and he said look at me very well, you see all that up shoulder you use to display while we were dating? you've got to drop it at the wedding reception because if you take it to the wedding, you will just be crying, do you know how many years you make me impotent, should i analyse the insult you gave me and all of that, now respect yourself, stand up and do the needful.

Fear crib me like i have made a mistake, i cried and ran down to the bed to UnCloth he said no way, now i want it standing, i tried to imagine how somebody will stand to have sex but before i could finish thinking, he's dragged me out of bed and there it goes, painful and annoying i was just crying.

After he finished that, i went on my knee to beg him for forgivenness for all the shout and scream i use to shout at him that i was ready to make a new turn, he said fine, that the new turn will mean that i will now respect and do everything he wants me to, i said yes i will do.

Then he said, come on suck this, you won't imagine what he ask me to suck cry, how in the world can a husband be so wicked cry cry

I said not this, he said ok, seems you are not ready to comply, he came for me and i bit him, fought him, he allowed me beat him after i finish beating him, he raped me and its really hurting me like i want to die.

Now everyday he made me suck him, all the bad things one could dream of is what he likes, if he ask me to do something and i refuse he wont beat me, instead he will come for me and rape me.

I am so tired, i don't know why one man will want to have sex up to countles times in a day, i was just wondering.

UNTILL HE CAME TO REVEAL TO ME TODAY THAT HE IS PUNISHING ME FOR WHAT I DID TO HIM OVER THE YEARS.

He finds joy in doing it and im so pained, is he going to change, should i report him to our pastor or my parent?

...ma'am,adapt or perish.thank God,it's love making.adjust to his style of 'doing' you.happy marriage life...
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 06, 2014
angry why re some men heartless?
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 06, 2014
KingTom:

Am I lying? grin
nah! grin you're right on the boat!
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by bugativeron: 7:39am On Dec 06, 2014
Reference:
Seun. These topics should not make front page.

Why hipocrite!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 06, 2014
faithugo64:
that was why i said initially that the story doesn't sound true to me

You'll agree with me that based on her story, the problem is from her. Good, she was trying to play "hard to get" with the guy and to me, there's nothing wrong with that after all, that's what makes a man happy at the end when he finally gets her (that's if he truly loves her) and as a woman, it will even be left for u to start telling him u didnt know he loves u that much such that all she did to him, he was still coming after u and you're ready to reciprocate that love. You can even add you always love him too, just that you're trying to be sure he wasnt just coming to see her your pant and then leave. She didnt do such and any other thing. She expected to still be carrying her shoulder up like before not knowing the game has changed. If she had started telling him what i earlier said e.g. she wouldnt believe he loves her that much and ....., believe me, that alone would've melted the dude even if he had bad intention abt her. She's just boring and unromantic and above all, not mentally ready to handle marriage and husband.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 06, 2014
contactmorak:
u r beatiful

Aww thank you! smiley. Always nice to encounter a man who sees well!
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by KingTom(m): 7:39am On Dec 06, 2014
mayapop:
nah! grin you're right on the boat!
grin grin
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Tymax(m): 7:41am On Dec 06, 2014
3cycle:
angry why re some men heartless?
So you didn't read where she was deliberately and repeatedly rude to him during courtship. Do you know what embarrassment can do to a man? angry

2 Likes

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by victorazy(m): 7:42am On Dec 06, 2014
faithugo64:

Well incase you are telling the truth.please and please you have to report him to your parents and pastor,this is abuse oo,that guy is a beast!

You still have a long way to go in this marriage,starting your marriage this way spells doom!

he is bent on making your life miserable and digging a very wide well down there,if you understand what i mean

What is she gona tell her parent? "My husband is having hot sexx with me" ;d was she a virgin?

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 06, 2014
ChynoBEATS:
. ............ bonjour ma dame, je défile via votre
profil de nairaland et je ai été stupéfait
par ce que je ai vu ......... euh Mme Eve si
je peut demander êtes-vous vraiment un
Nigérian?

Bonjour!

Merci! Im simplement moi. Im la partie nigeriane smiley
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by samuelfemo(m): 7:43am On Dec 06, 2014
Tallesty1:
But this is not true

Ok.... You gotta do this, report him to your pastor, I mean the one that officiated your marriage. Tell him/her what you passing through, I believe he will be able to do something to your man.o

And.... You must be honest with him.(your husband) Tell him you love him and love having sex with him, but having it in such a manner disgusts and irritates you

Marriage is about respect and understanding. If rough sex is a problem to you, it’s his problem too and he must learn to respect you and your body.

Apologise to him but if he fails to forgive you then you demand for what is your right. BTW what kinda man would purnish his wife that much? I mean you are his happiness and reason for living.

Sit him down and talk to him, if he comes for a rough sex, resist him. If he rapes you again then file a case. It is that simple.

He said he is punishing so there is even a possibility that he may divorce later. I mean how is it possible to live happily with him when he is done with his punishments? I can see it happening.
i hope this will be a lesson that, a man is logically balance than a woman so dont try to play fast on them, because they can act slowpoke wen dey are yet to get you...imagine sex as a beating for a woman. and u are meant to remain under that condition for life,i be man o but i pity u.

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 06, 2014
mayapop:
So you will enjoy sex by being inflicted with pain? cool.

Well i and my baby enjoy it from time to time. smiley
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 06, 2014
erocorp01:
When did pastors become so important in our lives like dis? If ur story is true u shd sit down wit ur husband,talk to him,beg him for forgiveness, if he doesn't agree divorce his raping ass as fast as u can. Marriage shd b fun n not to hurt u back for wat u did years he doesn't love u. He just wnts u as a prize dat he conquered. Do not talk to any bloody pastor or family. Talk wit him n tell him dat if he cont n mks u unhappy in d marriage dat u hv d option of leaving him.
Exactly
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by bejeria101(m): 7:44am On Dec 06, 2014
Nice movie,when wll part 4 come out,i dey wait

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by richs(m): 7:44am On Dec 06, 2014
any woman that treat a man the way you did in the name of being hard to get deserves this
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by samuelfemo(m): 7:46am On Dec 06, 2014
i hope this will be a lesson that, a man is logically balance than a woman so dont try to play fast on them, because they can act slowpoke wen dey are yet to get you...imagine rape-sex as a beating for a woman. and u are meant to remain under that condition for life,i be man o but i pity u.
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 06, 2014
Tymax:

So you didn't read where she was deliberately and repeatedly rude to him during courtship. Do you know what embarrassment can do to a man? angry
Yeah support rape because you don't have a sister how would you understand what she's going through? angry
Being rude is not a reason to treat your wife like an animal.

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by oluikotun: 7:48am On Dec 06, 2014
When you and your colleagues were enjoying the lunch, dinner and going to cinema on his expense, you were enjoying it. Now you are suffering alone, you better start enjoying that one too.
He abide by your rules so you better do the same.
Anyway, I will advise you to talk to a marriage counsellor. Your husband is only teaching how to make love in a hard way. He should be gentle with you sha.

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Tee99(m): 7:49am On Dec 06, 2014
What a story...

Well, Married people come and advice her
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 06, 2014
Chai. This is also one of the reasons one should have sex and live with the gurl he wants to marry for at lest 1 month to find out if you guys can live together forever.
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 06, 2014
evegran:

Well i and my baby enjoy it from time to time. smiley
That's nice smiley
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 06, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
Funny & foolish story . Anyway , if the story is true, i will advice you to start enjoying the s3x now...whatever type or position . Your real problem will start when you make him begin to detest you; by then you are a goner .
Well, reporting your husband to a pastor because of his private sexual life is one of the ways you can bring hatred from your husband to your head.

One of the useless advice here!

Don't you get the point? Her husband abuses and rapes her! As in, RAPE! C'mon, that's a beast in human form!

The fact he's her husband doesn't give him the right to impose himself on her, or force her to have sex.

If she was my sister, it's obvious I'll be doing a long time behind the b*rs, cos I'll whack him! I rather make her a wi*ow, than leave her in the hands of a rapist!

A man that doesn't treat a woman like an egg, but abuses her sexually, deserves to be led to the gallows!

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Ishilove: 7:52am On Dec 06, 2014
Lmao! Iriri aye cheesy

I jump and pass this one cheesy
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by DECOtech(m): 7:52am On Dec 06, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! ...my belle oh!!!
blesie:

should i report him to our pastor or my parent?

The time you were doing your own, who did he report you to?
_
The truth is that no smart person would dare interfere in husband and wife matter. So, deal with it on your own. After all, na you first to do am. And pls remain a submissive wife.
_
From all you have wrritten, its only gentlemen that can agree to your dating conditions and hold up to it. In other words, you married a wonderful man who really loves you. Just bare with him and let him get his fun and satisfaction. I'm sure he will very soon change. Punishments don't last for ever
_
Happy married life my dear, have fun!

2 Likes

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by lordmayor4(m): 7:52am On Dec 06, 2014
faithugo64:

Now this is the advice that will ruin her life patapata....
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by lordmayor4(m): 7:54am On Dec 06, 2014
Marc9:

One of the useless advice here!

Don't you get the point? Her husband abuses and rapes her! As in, RAPE! C'mon, that's a beast in human form!

The fact he's her husband doesn't give him the right to impose himself on her, or force her to have sex.

If she was my sister, it's obvious I'll be doing a long time behind the b*rs, cos I'll whack him! I rather make her a wi*ow, than leave her in the hands of a rapist!

A man that doesn't treat a woman like an egg, but abuses her sexually, deserves to be led to the gallows!

Another advice to damnation
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by aieo(m): 7:54am On Dec 06, 2014
cinema and fast food abi, with your friends included, for your mind you dun catch maga. Now this is KARMA

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 06, 2014
Op, there is something called divorce
You married a pyscho!

He enjoys violent se'x so he is gonna keep raping you!

How are wish you had open this thread is the family section.

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by micoloP(m): 7:57am On Dec 06, 2014
victorazy:

What is she gona tell her parent? "My husband is having hot sexx with me" ;d was she a virgin?
hahahahaha...very funny...lwkmd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Marriage? Nigerian Guys In Europe Are Shying Away From Nigerian Girls / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit / Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.