Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Is The Minister Of Police Affairs, Abduljelil Adeshiyan From A Motor Park - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Minister Of Police Affairs, Abduljelil Adeshiyan From A Motor Park (1044 Views)

Ortom At The Scene Of A Motor Accident, Gives Help - Photos / Female Bombers Attack Motor-Park In Adamawa, 30 Feared Dead - Premium Times / Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Minister Of Police Affairs, Abduljelil Adeshiyan From A Motor Park by abdulizom(m): 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
I was listening to an interview session of Hon. Abduljelil Adeshiyan , the Minister of Police Affairs with Gbenga Ashiru of Channels TV, i was baffled by his responses.
Were Ministers selected base on what they got upstairs or just like that, to get my message clearly, a visit to the utube portal of Channels TV will be of great exposure

2 Likes

Re: Is The Minister Of Police Affairs, Abduljelil Adeshiyan From A Motor Park by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
I believe he is....but that's not my problem.... My concern is with Gej that seems to have been displaying acute attraction for such characters...

3 Likes

Re: Is The Minister Of Police Affairs, Abduljelil Adeshiyan From A Motor Park by T8ksy(m): 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
angels09:
I believe he is....but that's not my problem.... My concern is with Gej that seems to have been displaying acute attraction for such characters...

GBABE!!!

Afterall, birds of the same feathers do tend to flock together.
Re: Is The Minister Of Police Affairs, Abduljelil Adeshiyan From A Motor Park by ChrisOD: 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
Where is he from? If from SW, then it is not surprising as 96% of SWners have a tout's mentality. If in doubt ask Wole Soyinka and Obasanjo and Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Is The Minister Of Police Affairs, Abduljelil Adeshiyan From A Motor Park by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
abdulizom:
I was listening to an interview session of Hon. Abduljelil Adeshiyan , the Minister of Police Affairs with Gbenga Ashiru of Channels TV, i was baffled by his responses.
Were Ministers selected base on what they got upstairs or just like that, to get my message clearly, a visit to the utube portal of Channels TV will be of great exposure
I watched it too. Not even a reasonable response from him.The man is really a tout!

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Is The Minister Of Police Affairs, Abduljelil Adeshiyan From A Motor Park by laimo(m): 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2014
Pathetic. So sad for Nigeria.
What other reason do you need to know Jonathan is misleading Nigeria?
Re: Is The Minister Of Police Affairs, Abduljelil Adeshiyan From A Motor Park by Johnnyessence(m): 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
Jelili Adesiyan is one of those that arranged d plans of chief justice Bola Ige in Ibadan on December 21 2001 him and former senator iyiola omisore.
Re: Is The Minister Of Police Affairs, Abduljelil Adeshiyan From A Motor Park by Johnnyessence(m): 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
Jelili Adesiyan is one of those that arranged d plans of chief justice Bola Ige in Ibadan on December 21 2001 him and former senator iyiola omisore.that's while d people of osun state won't allow d pdp to occupy a seat in osun state forget oooooo they even probe him about d killings of justice Bola ige.
Re: Is The Minister Of Police Affairs, Abduljelil Adeshiyan From A Motor Park by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
Is he not the same Jelili of Bola Ige saga or is there another?
Re: Is The Minister Of Police Affairs, Abduljelil Adeshiyan From A Motor Park by 2cato: 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2014
berem:
I watched it too. Not even a reasonable response from him.The man is really a tout!

Smh
arent you the frustrated clown that was given gej advice about wike in another tread

(1) (Reply)

FINALLY, PDP Fields Non Yoruba For House Of Representatives. / I Bought Fuel This Evening For N105 In Port Harcourt / A Vote For BUHARI Is A Vote Against Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.