Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding (44375 Views)

Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks In A Breast Bearing Outfit At Friend’s Wedding - Photo / Classy And Superstar Actress Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In New Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
demsid:
without u answering my last question how will d Saturday b nice.

I don't think you know me. wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by demsid(m): 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I don't think you know me. wink

hmm. Now I understand wat u driving at. I must know u before I can chat with u. cos probably u myt b a guy ? or may be a celeb? or a fierce lady that I should b scared of. Becos I don't know y knowing u before is so important
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by hensben(m): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2014
carefreewannabe:
Interesting how many males here have a headache over her not being married. grin grin

ladies too greedy...she is rich n still looking for super rich guy to marry her, whereas, men who are rich marry women of any kind,either rich, poor or average, as far as he loves her.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by hensben(m): 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
Genea:
wedding is necessary nt compulsory,leave her alone o,ahn ahn wat is u guys ish abt her personal life
story for the gods...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by hensben(m): 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
creamylicious:
So cos she's not married she will regret in old age?plus she should hide in a cave and not wear clothes to attend weddings of friends and associates cos she's not married? We forget that there are women who were once married n av been separated or divorced for years and have stayed husbandless as well. What's their regret Abeg Cut d babe some slack
so cos people die make everybody stop to dey born abi undecided.....make she try am first (i.e, marry)....nor be all this preaching wey u dey yarn so.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
Good God, she's so classy and gorgeous. Saved those pics for my wedding Pinterest grin

Now THAT'S what a celebrity looks like.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
carefreewannabe:
Interesting how many males here have a headache over her not being married. grin grin

It's always small boys whining about unmarried women. It confuses them when they see single women happy, rich, and successful. They don't get how it could be possible. Ignore them. *eyeroll*

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by prettyboi1(m): 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
slydog:
Make she no go marry, keep on attending marriage ceremony's. In your old age ull regret o

I always feel like slapping people like you when I read this kinda bullshytte.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by Untrollable: 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
Why the hell are you lot bitter about this woman not getting married? She's got a kid, a job she loves, making good income, drives nice cars and lives well so why not just leave her alone? Must everyone get married? Too many shallow minded people on this forum and maybe this country as a whole.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
hensben:
ladies too greedy...she is rich n still looking for super rich guy to marry her, whereas, men who are rich marry women of any kind,either rich, poor or average, as far as he loves her.

oh you want her to get married to you ba tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by hensben(m): 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
Elantracey:

oh you want her to get married to you ba tongue
for were i talk that one grin...na u i wan marry na or make i marry genny join u? how u see am?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
This woman is really getting old
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2014
hensben:
for were i talk that one grin...na u i wan marry na or make i marry genny join u? how u see am?

hian , talk true jare
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by hensben(m): 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2014
Elantracey:

hian , talk true jare
baby amu for real....to show how serious i am, ur native name is I.T.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
hensben:
baby amu for real....to show how serious i am, ur native name is I.T.

lol , only one of my uncles calls me that.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by hensben(m): 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , only one of my uncles calls me that.
so u see, to show how far i have gone.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by Genea(f): 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
hensben:
story for the gods...
shioooor mtcheeeeeew
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
hensben:
so u see, to show how far i have gone.

you and I know where you got the name from.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by hensben(m): 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2014
Elantracey:

you and I know where you got the name from.
got it from were? you are from edo state right(my state of origin)
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
tebirim:
She is becoming too old and old fashion... cry she didn't want to live a responsible life... lipsrsealed no husband to call your own... cry what is life without a family even at your age? undecided kiss cry I cry for our celebrities.
Would you rather she married a petty man like you?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
lawrenzez:
Nice dress bt pls wen are people going to attend her own wedding, she's been attending other people's wedding so am eager to attend hers. cry
She will marry when she meets someone SHE wants to be with.
Go Genny!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by frrank(m): 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Lovely dress! Wow! Shes really beautiful smiley

But... Im i the only one noticing that genny z bleaching n using azz pad?? embarassed hm

It seems you're the only one. Wetin carry you eye go there
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2014
MissMeiya:

It's always small boys whining about unmarried women. It confuses them when they see single women happy, rich, and successful. They don't get how it could be possible. Ignore them. *eyeroll*

I read the first page and discovered that only males were concerned about her marital status. It seems that they have nothing better to do. wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
hensben:

I don't know what she is looking for, how do you know?

Apart from that, everyone can choose their partner according to their own criteria, don't you think so?

I am sure you also have expectations for your (future) spouse, don't you?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by daveP(m): 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
(measures out yard of crimson red material with ojota aboki) abeg how mach na this material?

Aboki: bring 4500 last(he looks away so i can feel he is serious and tired at the same time)

Me: take 3k now

curtains fall......

Genny, 38yrs is the yardstick, if you dont find the man that would take you up the aisle, i may have to conclude my theories....

Dont be scared.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by kaima1984(f): 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
joeace2020:

ohh please stop dat jare... even Beyonce is now saying ohh my lawd and king to one boy... men run d world.. women follow
in ur dreams right?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by LewisO: 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
kaima1984:
in ur dreams right?
In live!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by kaima1984(f): 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
LewisO:
In live!
oNo way
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by LewisO: 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
kaima1984:
oNo way
Huh?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by LewisO: 11:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
kaima1984:
oNo way
There are many ways, God will make a way!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by DePrynCe: 2:38am On Feb 03, 2015
Interested in de G'ride (her car) hope she won't mind dropping it off 4me as my birthday gift 2uuu!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by soulglo: 2:53am On Feb 03, 2015
slydog:
Make she no go marry, keep on attending marriage ceremony's. In your old age ull regret o

So you think if you get married today, you would automatically have achieved more than her SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

White Nigerian & His Family Meet AY Makun, Rock Super Eagles Jersey (Photo) / Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) / CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.