Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding (44377 Views)

Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks In A Breast Bearing Outfit At Friend’s Wedding - Photo / Classy And Superstar Actress Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In New Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by demsid(m): 9:24am On Dec 06, 2014
carefreewannabe:
Interesting how many males here have a headache over her not being married. grin grin
VickyyB:

Did she write about not being complete?
Nawa O
Genea:
wedding is necessary nt compulsory,leave her alone o,ahn ahn wat is u guys ish abt her personal life
Genea:
lol,no amt bt pls stop passing out d idea dat its compulsory to get married,whosoever isnt married has a reason 4 it,many are chosen bt few are married,wat if she gets married and ends up in divorce ,wud it b gud,she wants a long lasting marriage,so she is taking her time she doesnt wanna end up lyk most female celebs
carefreewannabe:
Interesting how many males here have a headache over her not being married. grin grin

kaima1984:
is none of ur business
carefreewannabe:

ladies been backing ladies since 1359BC

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by sage2(m): 9:25am On Dec 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Lovely dress! Wow! Shes really beautiful smiley

But... Im i the only one noticing that genny z bleaching n using azz pad?? embarassed hm

No, you are not the only one. There are so many other haters and trolls like you.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by holatin(m): 9:26am On Dec 06, 2014
charlesopp:

I tink say na onli me c am o

Som1 better quote me now nd say it's camera flash
hahahahaha
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 06, 2014
demsid:

So?

How does it change the fact that many guys here are having headache over something that is not their business? grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by LewisO: 9:29am On Dec 06, 2014
demsid:
Yes bro! U just pounced what i wanna pounce...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by kaima1984(f): 9:39am On Dec 06, 2014
demsid:
lady's makes d world go round tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by JoeCutie(m): 9:42am On Dec 06, 2014
That's my 'EVE'. kiss

Whenever I see this particular 'Eve', I wonder how the Original 'Eve' was, and why she had to eat that Apple & lure Adam into eating with her. And the blame it on Adam. embarassed undecided

Beauty + Class + Originality + Elegance = EVE. smiley

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by joeace2020(m): 9:50am On Dec 06, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Marriage is not by force, the more the single ladies, the merrier. You know what I mean, don't you wink ? Marriage is not by force

yea i get u..... pervert! grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by joeace2020(m): 9:53am On Dec 06, 2014
kaima1984:
lady's makes d world go round tongue

ohh please stop dat jare... even Beyonce is now saying ohh my lawd and king to one boy... men run d world.. women follow
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by mustymatic(m): 9:58am On Dec 06, 2014
thickfiki:
like seriously
pls wat d meanin of OP? i no kno o
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by Genea(f): 10:03am On Dec 06, 2014
demsid:
that is how we start being our sisters keeping and neglecting d stigma that is attached 2 unmarried ladies
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by flexing11(m): 10:11am On Dec 06, 2014
spouseless,useless,,,,,,,,,,,,,,abeg make i pass,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by petux(m): 10:12am On Dec 06, 2014
well she is looking fine, pretty , stylish and cosy....she is an idol...buh I wish she stop blue films doing/ ponography...coz av seen every thing she is covering.....
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by lawrenzez(m): 10:12am On Dec 06, 2014
Nice dress bt pls wen are people going to attend her own wedding, she's been attending other people's wedding so am eager to attend hers. cry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by petux(m): 10:12am On Dec 06, 2014
well she is looking fine, pretty , stylish and cosy....she is an idol...buh I wish she stop blue films doing
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 06, 2014
LewisO:
SEXY CAR??

I didn't stutter!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by piagetskinner(m): 10:17am On Dec 06, 2014
So what?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by BISIXCLUSIVE: 10:28am On Dec 06, 2014
She is ok..........even though she no get hubby,abeg my dad is available ooooooo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by Enoquin(f): 11:24am On Dec 06, 2014
kiss Her gown is beautiful and that of her cousin as well
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by demsid(m): 11:40am On Dec 06, 2014
carefreewannabe:

So?

How does it change the fact that many guys here are having headache over something that is not their business? grin
u are too aggressive baby. Change.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by LewisO: 11:40am On Dec 06, 2014
lawrenzez:
Nice dress bt pls wen are people going to attend her own wedding, she's been attending other people's wedding so am eager to attend hers. cry
Yes! very soon we will give u I.V, we are still planning of the date keep calm!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by Ezemust: 11:41am On Dec 06, 2014
DollyParton1:
I want that dress!!!!
Perfect for Xmas.
And very beautiful.
he's probably reading
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by Ezemust: 11:44am On Dec 06, 2014
Jennimma:
Genny is forever flawlessly beautiful. Nice shape,cute gown and lovely makeup. I love you girl!
hey queen latifa
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by Bensonking: 11:47am On Dec 06, 2014
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 06, 2014
demsid:
u are too aggressive baby. Change.

I won't and definitely not because you say so. Do I know you?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by LewisO: 11:48am On Dec 06, 2014
evegran:

I didn't stutter!
I wud have like u to say "Stylish", don't worry i will have mine and u have yours better than what her family can afford and we live large 2gether!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by soludo93(m): 11:52am On Dec 06, 2014
This J Nnaji is competing effectively with Poko Dike for the heart of Seun these days grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by demsid(m): 11:56am On Dec 06, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I won't and definitely not because you say so. Do I know you?
yes we all know each other from heaven . its on earth here we deny our neighbours. can I know u?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 06, 2014
demsid:
yes we all know each other from heaven . its on earth here we deny our neighbours. can I know u?

Ok. Have a nice Saturday.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by fuckerholic(m): 11:58am On Dec 06, 2014
cococandy:
Ageless beauty kiss

Dear God pls bless me soon with that kind of Benz
And I know say na upon man pocket you dey say dis prayer ! No go find work do
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by demsid(m): 11:59am On Dec 06, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Ok. Have a nice Saturday.
without u answering my last question how will d Saturday b nice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie / Why Are Nigerians Like This? Cyprus Based Man Laments After Getting This Message / Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.