Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding (44380 Views)

Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks In A Breast Bearing Outfit At Friend’s Wedding - Photo / Classy And Superstar Actress Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In New Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 06, 2014
Truth24:
Marryless

You mean all she does is attending people's weddings? When will people attend her own wedding?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by Misogynist2014(m): 8:26am On Dec 06, 2014
joeace2020:

She isn't married and you like her for it... not that shes a nun oo...

wats my business sef... her punnany her headache
Marriage is not by force, the more the single ladies, the merrier. You know what I mean, don't you wink ? Marriage is not by force
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by Fingesi(m): 8:27am On Dec 06, 2014
Celebrity classique Now open in Garki, Gwarinpa, Karu, Maitama, Wuse, Mararaba. FCT Abuja

LOREMM LAUNDRY AND DRY CLEANING LTD ....fully automated...

We are growing bigger and covering Nigeria. We also offer home services.

Jeans 500
Skirt suites complete 1500
Trouser suit complete 1400
Complete National 1000
wedding Gown 4500 e.t.c
rugs, towels, kaftans, voil, chair cover e.t.c

Locations: our offices are located in Gwarinpa, Karu, Maitama, Wuse, Mararaba. FCT Abuja

Fingesi 08093088499

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by Orina(m): 8:30am On Dec 06, 2014
Nairaland = instagram
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by manot: 8:33am On Dec 06, 2014
when are we going to attend ur wedding
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by Edusouls(m): 8:36am On Dec 06, 2014
Uwaezuoke, at least if she no get husband, she get the sucess, cos as it looks now, i dont see her getting married, she is too big to be under a man, or unless the man will submit and be under her..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by 100Cents: 8:40am On Dec 06, 2014
Aprime:
She ‘dressed’ that way, and ‘drove’ that car because she was looking for attention.

And she got It!

No, Nigerian ladies don't like attention !

undecided

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by guttentag(m): 8:41am On Dec 06, 2014
You are Not Complete without a Husband
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by 100Cents: 8:42am On Dec 06, 2014
tchidi:
Op, why do you have the word COUSIN written in quotes?? undecided undecided

Yeah, I see a " Male Cousin "..

Haha
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by 100Cents: 8:44am On Dec 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Lovely dress! Wow! Shes really beautiful smiley

But... Im i the only one noticing that genny z bleaching n using azz pad?? embarassed hm

Just like you.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by Ejaisky: 8:44am On Dec 06, 2014
Goddess! This is so so beautiful.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by DangotePikin: 8:45am On Dec 06, 2014
All genevieve know how to do is to be attending other peoples wedding, I wonder when she will do her own wedding and invite people
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 06, 2014
Interesting how many males here have a headache over her not being married. grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by guttentag(m): 8:53am On Dec 06, 2014
Sell that Mercedes and help Dbanj Pay off his Rent, God will Bless you double
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by silvercute(m): 8:55am On Dec 06, 2014
Jennimma:
Genny is forever flawlessly beautiful. Nice shape,cute gown and lovely makeup. I love you girl!

*yawn* .Nobody is flawless.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 06, 2014
guttentag:
You are Not Complete without a Husband
Did she write about not being complete?

Nawa O

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by silvercute(m): 9:02am On Dec 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Lovely dress! Wow! Shes really beautiful smiley

But... Im i the only one noticing that genny z bleaching n using azz pad?? embarassed hm

Thanks for your observations. She has gradually changed that ebony black to yellowish white. I just don't get it. Be black and stay black. Bleaching doesnt make her any better than lupita nyongo.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by Genea(f): 9:02am On Dec 06, 2014
slydog:
Make she no go marry, keep on attending marriage ceremony's. In your old age ull regret o
dnt lemme insult u o,marriage is a complement to success and y happiness makes success complete,she is happy single ,wat makes u think she will be happy married,abeg free dis babe joor,marriage is neccessary and nt compulsory

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by Genea(f): 9:05am On Dec 06, 2014
DangotePikin:
All genevieve know how to do is to be attending other peoples wedding, I wonder when she will do her own wedding and invite people
wedding is necessary nt compulsory,leave her alone o,ahn ahn wat is u guys ish abt her personal life
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by tunmmyunited(m): 9:05am On Dec 06, 2014
Bunsky:
She looks Gorgeous and naturally beauty.
Nice dress.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by ELGREF(m): 9:07am On Dec 06, 2014
I can only praise anybody that can take me to mr president, or mrs dizen madueke, or ppmc director
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by silvercute(m): 9:09am On Dec 06, 2014
Genea:
dnt lemme insult u o,marriage is a complement to success and y happiness makes success complete,she is happy single ,wat makes u think she will be happy married,abeg free dis babe joor,marriage is neccessary and nt compulsory

How much will Genny pay you to insult someone cos of his opinions?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by Genea(f): 9:14am On Dec 06, 2014
silvercute:

How much will Genny pay you to insult someone cos of his opinions?
lol,no amt bt pls stop passing out d idea dat its compulsory to get married,whosoever isnt married has a reason 4 it,many are chosen bt few are married,wat if she gets married and ends up in divorce ,wud it b gud,she wants a long lasting marriage,so she is taking her time she doesnt wanna end up lyk most female celebs
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by LewisO: 9:15am On Dec 06, 2014
evegran:
She looks great as usual, love her!

Mmmm sexy car! cheesy
SEXY CAR?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by kaima1984(f): 9:15am On Dec 06, 2014
[quote author=Aprime post=28630914]She ‘dressed’ that way, and ‘drove’ that car because she was looking for attention.

And she got It!
[/quotesre]U are so awkward n naive,looking good,spending money,enjoying life is wat u tagged attention,poverty is really a disease
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by kaima1984(f): 9:16am On Dec 06, 2014
RedBenson:

You mean all she does is attending people's weddings? When will people attend her own wedding?
is none of ur business
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by demsid(m): 9:17am On Dec 06, 2014
evegran:

Its sexy, because its big, black and strong.
I love big things! Not cause Gen is driving it.
Understood?
hmm , I see. u love big things. I mean big black things.. WoW.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by LewisO: 9:20am On Dec 06, 2014
evegran:
She looks great as usual, love her!

Mmmm sexy car! cheesy
SEXY CAR??
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 06, 2014
She is becoming too old and old fashion... cry she didn't want to live a responsible life... lipsrsealed no husband to call your own... cry what is life without a family even at your age? undecided kiss cry I cry for our celebrities.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by creamylicious(f): 9:24am On Dec 06, 2014
So cos she's not married she will regret in old age?plus she should hide in a cave and not wear clothes to attend weddings of friends and associates cos she's not married? We forget that there are women who were once married n av been separated or divorced for years and have stayed husbandless as well. What's their regret Abeg Cut d babe some slack
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding by UnimkeAk(m): 9:24am On Dec 06, 2014
I opened this thread to see if the G wagon Genevieve had was the one stolen from my fleet.

UGLY DRESS by the way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Like This? Cyprus Based Man Laments After Getting This Message / Olamide With Ooni Of Ife & Oba Saheed Elegushi (photo) / Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.