Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Obasanjo Is Officially A Diety Of Politics In Nigeria!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Is Officially A Diety Of Politics In Nigeria!! (2004 Views)

Nigeria’s Economy Choking Under Pangs Of Politics- Businessday / Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ / OBJ - I'm Getting Tired Of Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Is Officially A Diety Of Politics In Nigeria!! by unibenstudent1(m): 7:57am On Dec 06, 2014
Even pdp and apc go to meet him,he is no longer a human being to them but a diety,,and he has juju to back himself,,anyway my Yahweh and yeshua(Jesus) is bigger than obasanjo..
Re: Obasanjo Is Officially A Diety Of Politics In Nigeria!! by unibenstudent1(m): 7:57am On Dec 06, 2014
Seun ,Farano or pasqal09 move this to politics,pls
Re: Obasanjo Is Officially A Diety Of Politics In Nigeria!! by Princecalm(m): 8:01am On Dec 06, 2014
What business does bicycle have with a filling station.
Re: Obasanjo Is Officially A Diety Of Politics In Nigeria!! by Exjoker(m): 8:05am On Dec 06, 2014
unibenstudent1:
Seun ,Farano or pasqal09 move this to politics,pls
What were you thinking when you posted it here?
Re: Obasanjo Is Officially A Diety Of Politics In Nigeria!! by unibenstudent1(m): 8:05am On Dec 06, 2014
Exjoker:
What were you thinking when you posted it here?
mistake bro
Re: Obasanjo Is Officially A Diety Of Politics In Nigeria!! by unibenstudent1(m): 11:43am On Dec 06, 2014
Princecalm:
What business does bicycle have with a filling station.
good question?
Re: Obasanjo Is Officially A Diety Of Politics In Nigeria!! by redsun(m): 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
Oyinbo language dey confuse you guys,the exact word you need is "a kingpin"
Re: Obasanjo Is Officially A Diety Of Politics In Nigeria!! by unibenstudent1(m): 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2014
redsun:
Oyinbo language dey confuse you guys,the exact word you need is "a kingpin"
deity is the word man
Re: Obasanjo Is Officially A Diety Of Politics In Nigeria!! by dokiOloye(m): 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2014
A deity that has never been able to win his ward/polling booth in a free and fair election.Was only able to do that in 2003 and 2007 when he and Maurice Iwu were busy writing election results in their bedrooms.
Re: Obasanjo Is Officially A Diety Of Politics In Nigeria!! by redsun(m): 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
unibenstudent1:
deity is the word man

Deified humans are individuals with great honours.OBJ is a rogue,therefore, the term kingpin or gang leaders is suitable for him
Re: Obasanjo Is Officially A Diety Of Politics In Nigeria!! by oluwafemi113(m): 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2014
@ OP

you are high
Re: Obasanjo Is Officially A Diety Of Politics In Nigeria!! by unibenstudent1(m): 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
oluwafemi113:
@ OP

you are high
u r higher
Re: Obasanjo Is Officially A Diety Of Politics In Nigeria!! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
unibenstudent1:
Even pdp and apc go to meet him,he is no longer a human being to them but a diety,,and he has juju to back himself,,anyway my Yahweh and yeshua(Jesus) is bigger than obasanjo..

He is being sought after for his comic relief abilities.

This is a man that could not deliver a single ward for the PDP in his backyard.

The PDP needs him for his showmanship during the campaign proper.

APC will have to settle for Saka
Re: Obasanjo Is Officially A Diety Of Politics In Nigeria!! by unibenstudent1(m): 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

He is being sought after for his comic relief abilities.

This is a man that could not deliver a single ward for the PDP in his backyard.

The PDP needs him for his showmanship during the campaign proper.

APC will have to settle for Saka
wow jokes apart obasanjo is well known occultic amorc members more senior to ogboni,amorc deals with satan direct..so bruv obasanjo can deliver a kingdom to whomever cos satan is the prince of this world so said Jesus Christ
Re: Obasanjo Is Officially A Diety Of Politics In Nigeria!! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
unibenstudent1:
wow jokes apart obasanjo is well known occultic amorc members more senior to ogboni,amorc deals with satan direct..so bruv obasanjo can deliver a kingdom to whomever cos satan is the prince of this world so said Jesus Christ

You bini people and cultism sef
Re: Obasanjo Is Officially A Diety Of Politics In Nigeria!! by unibenstudent1(m): 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

You bini people and cultism sef
not about that,shine ur eyes ,and no that u in the age of satanism,,I said this ..read ur bible and read psalms cos nigeria has been earmarked for destruction by illuminati
Re: Obasanjo Is Officially A Diety Of Politics In Nigeria!! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
unibenstudent1:
not about that,shine ur eyes ,and no that u in the age of satanism,,I said this ..read ur bible and read psalms cos nigeria has been earmarked for destruction by illuminati

I worked and lived in Benin in the early 2000's for 3 years.

Benin and Bini people are damn to diabolic and believe so much in cults.

Some one told me that any building that is painted red belongs to an Ogboni member and there are so many red painted buildings in that your ancient enclave.

Even the human traffickers depend on voodoo to hoodwink their willing trafiked girls.

When I got a transfer out of Benin I was the happiest man.
Re: Obasanjo Is Officially A Diety Of Politics In Nigeria!! by unibenstudent1(m): 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

I worked and lived in Benin in the early 2000's for 3 years.

Benin and Bini people are damn to diabolic and believe so much in cults.

Some one told me that any building that is painted red belongs to an Ogboni member and there are so many red painted buildings in that your ancient enclave.

Even the human traffickers depend on voodoo to hoodwink their willing trafiked girls.

When I got a transfer out of Benin I was the happiest man.
well my late uncle was ogboni but he died early!cultism is evil and must be shunned
Re: Obasanjo Is Officially A Diety Of Politics In Nigeria!! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
unibenstudent1:
well my late uncle was ogboni but he died early!cultism is evil and must be shunned

But why do Bini people like cults sef?
Re: Obasanjo Is Officially A Diety Of Politics In Nigeria!! by unibenstudent1(m): 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

But why do Bini people like cults sef?

every high ranking nigeria is a cultist ,satan gives power to cultists
Re: Obasanjo Is Officially A Diety Of Politics In Nigeria!! by Purity1(f): 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
Is this thread meant to discuss politics or cultism or rather it should ve read cultism in politics
Re: Obasanjo Is Officially A Diety Of Politics In Nigeria!! by unibenstudent1(m): 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
Purity1:
Is this thread meant to discuss politics or cultism or rather it should ve read cultism in politics
question for the shehu of bornu?
Re: Obasanjo Is Officially A Diety Of Politics In Nigeria!! by Purity1(f): 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
unibenstudent1:
question for the shehu of bornu?
no it's for cultism freaks
Re: Obasanjo Is Officially A Diety Of Politics In Nigeria!! by unibenstudent1(m): 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
Purity1:
no it's for cultism freaks
hahahah am having insight makes me freak..are u related to mercy Johnson though?
Re: Obasanjo Is Officially A Diety Of Politics In Nigeria!! by Purity1(f): 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
unibenstudent1:
hahahah am having insight makes me freak..are u related to mercy Johnson though?
yea she's the eldest sister of my mum's youngest brother cousin sister's daughter. Hope you got it or you still need some explanations?
Re: Obasanjo Is Officially A Diety Of Politics In Nigeria!! by unibenstudent1(m): 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
Purity1:
yea she's the eldest sister of my mum's youngest brother cousin sister's daughter. Hope you got it or you still need some explanations?
nah ,,anything like that I save my brain some ram and delete it,but how pure are u according to ur username?
Re: Obasanjo Is Officially A Diety Of Politics In Nigeria!! by Purity1(f): 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
unibenstudent1:
nah ,,anything like that I save my brain some ram and delete it,but how pure are u according to ur username?
as pure as mercy johnson's daughter
Re: Obasanjo Is Officially A Diety Of Politics In Nigeria!! by unibenstudent1(m): 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2014
Purity1:
ok oh,but mercy Johnson isn't pure though?
Re: Obasanjo Is Officially A Diety Of Politics In Nigeria!! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
Purity1:

You fine girl
Re: Obasanjo Is Officially A Diety Of Politics In Nigeria!! by Purity1(f): 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2014
unibenstudent1:
ok oh,but mercy Johnson isn't pure though?
Ta! Make i no hear am again o
Re: Obasanjo Is Officially A Diety Of Politics In Nigeria!! by unibenstudent1(m): 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2014
Purity1:
Ta! Make i no hear am again o
but like seriously are u the gal on the pics who snapped with m.j cos m. j is my senior brother wife junior sister best friend.
Re: Obasanjo Is Officially A Diety Of Politics In Nigeria!! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2014
^^this is now a toasting thread wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

What The World Is Saying About President Jonathan. / For 5 Days Jonathan Did Not Know Morocco Had Withdrawn Her Ambassador - Soyinka / New Word Meaning Of Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.