Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS (18482 Views)

Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" / All Is Set For Our Daily Manna World Annointing Night At Tbs Lagos. / The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS by harmbhrosz(m): 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2014
haibe:

Well worship is good but was there a sincere time during the whole period where the people were persuaded to repent from their sins and be converted? I guess not. I know how programmes like this go!!

Am not judging anyway, worship is good but a lot of Christians are hypocrites, they worship, dance sing to God but refuse to repent from their sins. Who is deceiving who?

I remember when I was a strong Christian then, I couldn't b stand this hypocrisy. Even now, I rather ask for God's help in directing my path and correcting my ways than going for a praise or worship section when my heart isn't right with God.
smhw for u guys here o

Were you guys going to worship gatherings coz of people or yourselfs? If people chooses to return to their old sins after a worship service, does that suppose to sounds odd to you? Or you think pastors don't sin?

Coz I still don't get you guys.....are you expecting people to never sin again after a worship service?

God is so understanding and That's why man can never be God coz if you guys were
God, I'm sure you people will instantly turn your backs Against those that worships you and go back into sin.

As for Experience......this is my 4th time of attending and I don't pray I miss it foe the rest of my life. Viabi know how happy and reliefed I feel after each experience and for the past 3years I've been attending....I've always gotten what o asked for(from God)at the worship arena(as in serious testimonies).

people travels from other countries and states just to be there Or you think over 600,000people that attends are all their to showbiz,

I'm just wondering why you're bad-mouthing what you've not experienced yet...

So I'll suggest you attend 1 first before bad-mouthing it.

No offense sir....I'm just pouring out my mind

One love!

2 Likes

Re: Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS by Sleek05(f): 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
tundabolt:
. In what standard is it the world Pattern? You people never see a good thing and appreciate it. If it's classy then it's the world and if it's poor it's the church. Tufia (spits)

Oga, I tire for these bad belle people o. Its like they are just looking for something, like some huge profit initiative to tie 'The Experience' to and when they found none, then they turned around and said 'Worldly Concert' because some Babe dressed and was dancing somehow. So it's now d organisers' fault that d Babe was dancing and distracted you when u could have just found another seat.

One word for y'all though, the Lord will build His Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it!

I haven't recovered from the experience... The worship and praise of our Father in Heaven, the live renditions, the lovely rhythms, the 'baraje' dancing...

One God, One Voice!

5 Likes

Re: Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
I couldn't find Ayo Oritsejafor in any of the pix, what happened?

Re: Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS by ProfGday(m): 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2014
Next year I'm gonna b there by God's grace.
Re: Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS by simdam500(m): 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
I can feel the spirit moving in the pictures
Re: Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS by haibe(m): 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
internetpo:

Pls stop being self righteous. The bible says in the book of ecclesiastics that there is a time for everything. Time to dance and time to be sad. The Concert was a time to dance, sing and praise God and we did it in style each man in his own way. Just like David danced. Don't brand me a sinner because I dance Etighi in the sight of God and You dance solemnly like they do at funerals. In a concert, esp. Christian Concerts in Naija you'll get all sorts of people (even sinners). I met a few people at the experience that came just to 'toast' babes and some runz girls came too (judging by their dressing). If you don't see such people in these places where else do you want to see them? Where else can they hear praises and preaching and possibly repent?

Should the church be made up of Sinners or Saints? Which? Is the church made up of both? Should a concert like that be organized in a 'worldly way' to attract sinners or 'solemn' way to attract saints?

The bottom line is the concert was meant for everybody to come and praise God. imagine 500,000 voices all united in praising God. Men! Praises went up last night and I tell you blessings came down. Drop that self righteouseness, my brother. Attend concerts and praise God your own way leave the rest (including other indecently dressed or dancing but heart-is-far-from-God peeps) to him. wink

NB. Apart from the showbiz/ entertainment part there were enough prayers, preachings and altar calls in between the praises and performances.

lmao.. am the wrong person to acclaim self righteousness too. I see you didn't get the intent of my post and I will therefore ignore you to avoid unnecessary arguments
Re: Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS by haibe(m): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2014
harmbhrosz:
smhw for u guys here o

Were you guys going to worship gatherings coz of people or yourselfs? If people chooses to return to their old sins after a worship service, does that suppose to sounds odd to you? Or you think pastors don't sin?

Coz I still don't get you guys.....are you expecting people to never sin again after a worship service?

God is so understanding and That's why man can never be God coz if you guys were
God, I'm sure you people will instantly turn your backs Against those that worships you and go back into sin.

As for Experience......this is my 4th time of attending and I don't pray I miss it foe the rest of my life. Viabi know how happy and reliefed I feel after each experience and for the past 3years I've been attending....I've always gotten what o asked for(from God)at the worship arena(as in serious testimonies).

people travels from other countries and states just to be there Or you think over 600,000people that attends are all their to showbiz,

I'm just wondering why you're bad-mouthing what you've not experienced yet...

So I'll suggest you attend 1 first before bad-mouthing it.

No offense sir....I'm just pouring out my mind

One love!

Read and understand brother!! I never bad mouthed the concert. It's a good thing to worship, you don't have to reply posts you don't understand sir.
Re: Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS by tunshe: 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
Sleek05:

Sorry to disappoint u brother. No offerings were collected. From the gate fee, to the VIP pass, to the magazine, to even small chops and water.... Everything was FREE.

Now say something else grin

Thanks for the matured and polite response.

So its just a jamboree grin
Re: Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS by harmbhrosz(m): 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
haibe:

Read and understand brother!! I never bad mouthed the concert. It's a good thing to worship, you don't have to reply posts you don't understand sir.
weren't you indirectly condemning the gathering bcoz you think those that went are all hypocrites? Or don't you understand what you posted yourself? And besides I wasn't referring to you alone...

Anywayz....Could have asked for more explanation from you...but it seriously doesn't worth it! So stay cool Bro and God bless you.
Re: Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2014
I ve missed two yrs now. Praying I will not miss next year.
Re: Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS by Odunharry(m): 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
Bossforeva:
pls how did you take this pics, cox i know ushers where restricting movement, or are you part of the people that slept over to get front seat?
lol...i got those pix 4m their official page on facebook
Re: Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
Hmmm. Nigerians, very religious people but dishonesty and wickedness is rampant in the land.

2 Likes

Re: Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS by Orikinla(m): 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
God is with us in Nigeria.
Somebody shout HALLELUJAH!
Re: Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS by laoma15(m): 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
This is the highest offering you can offer to God. God inhabits the praises of His people. God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS by Pangea: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
oseo1:

It was streamed live online, and also showed on some satellite stations, kingdom Africa and ebony life TV in Nigeria, and ohtv in the uk showed it, it streamed on the experience YouTube channel, mtn online/experience and also on liveway.tv

Abeg
Next time, please open a thread and put the links where it can be watched live.
It will really be appreciated , honestly!
Re: Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS by revolt(m): 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2014
Chioma killed it ooooooooooooooooooooooo.. Mid night crew too, then that saxophonist with gigantic lungs.. Truly a wonderful xperience... Nathaniel bassey ddnt blow his trumpet in Imela.. Very unforgiveable. Did I 4get freke? Israel was the only foreigner wif luvly performance. Mica stampley shldnt bother coming again. If I wana sing regular worship songs, I'd go to church. ... Don moen sings the same ish for 9yrs.. He's got so many good albums frm rivers of joy, to let ur glory fall etc yet its still same arise....
Re: Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2014
haibe:

I remember when I was a strong Christian
Re: Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS by yhemini: 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2014
wat a wonderful experience. I was there and it was my 1st time of attending... I will be going next year for sure by God's grace.

Its Good to worship the lord.
Re: Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS by JEITO: 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2014
Wow! This is Divine! Good to see Lenny LeBlanc
Re: Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS by tundabolt(m): 1:42am On Dec 07, 2014
Sleek05:

Oga, I tire for these bad belle people o. Its like they are just looking for something, like some huge profit initiative to tie 'The Experience' to and when they found none, then they turned around and said 'Worldly Concert' because some Babe dressed and was dancing somehow. So it's now d organisers' fault that d Babe was dancing and distracted you when u could have just found another seat.

One word for y'all though, the Lord will build His Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it!

I haven't recovered from the experience... The worship and praise of our Father in Heaven, the live renditions, the lovely rhythms, the 'baraje' dancing...

One God, One Voice!
. Don't mind them dear. Looks like you are a House on the Rock person. I can smell it from here
Re: Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS by Obiwannn: 3:08am On Dec 07, 2014
Pangea:
This kind of program ought to be broadcast live on satellite stations or online!
Because of some of us schooling in France grin

Hope next year will have online live broadcast ?

yes seriously
Re: Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS by Obiwannn: 3:13am On Dec 07, 2014
oseo1:

It was streamed live online, and also showed on some satellite stations, kingdom Africa and ebony life TV in Nigeria, and ohtv in the uk showed it, it streamed on the experience YouTube channel, mtn online/experience and also on liveway.tv

y u no talk since
Re: Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS by marv1: 4:30am On Dec 07, 2014
Rounakid:
I cant waste my 2.2 mb viewinq dis t.rash... While i av only 5mb remaninq... sad
u are just a kid.....
Re: Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS by kskpoundz(m): 10:31am On Dec 07, 2014
kennygee:
I'm Just hearing of it o. sad
hey bae u dey miss b dt o.if u ar a christian & reside in lag & u av nt been to xperience b4,u nid giv it a try.evry 1st fri of evry dec.its indeed an xperice u won't 4get
Re: Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS by heatmeup(f): 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
i heard donnie sang ogene doh
Re: Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
Sleek05:

Sorry to disappoint u brother. No offerings were collected. From the gate fee, to the VIP pass, to the magazine, to even small chops and water.... Everything was FREE.

Now say something else grin
please, you know which road in which people entered the VIP pass? am asking cox i came there for the first time, unfortunately for me, it was a strive to enter where i was initially and next year, I'll be coming back a VIP.
Re: Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
heatmeup:
i heard donnie sang ogene doh
Yes was lovely to behold, when he was doing it with Frank Edwards. Also he and Micah Stampley sang Imela by Nath Bassey at Rock cathedral. meanwhile ur Username and personal Text tho...
Events like this are meant for you.
Re: Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS by heatmeup(f): 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
Bossforeva:
Yes was lovely to behold, when he was doing it with Frank Edwards. Also he and Micah Stampley sang Imela by Nath Bassey at Rock cathedral. meanwhile ur Username and personal Text tho...
Events like this are meant for you.
never judge a book by its cover imagine me saying you will b proud because ur monikier reads -bossforeva, then the program is meant for u also cos u will need deliverance from pride
Re: Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
heatmeup:
never judge a book by its cover imagine me saying you will b proud because ur monikier reads -bossforeva, then the program is meant for u also cos u will need deliverance from pride
lol, sorry for making trouble grin grin grin
Re: Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS by oseo1(m): 2:19am On Dec 08, 2014
haibe:

Well worship is good but was there a sincere time during the whole period where the people were persuaded to repent from their sins and be converted? I guess not. I know how programmes like this go!!

Am not judging anyway, worship is good but a lot of Christians are hypocrites, they worship, dance sing to God but refuse to repent from their sins. Who is deceiving who?

I remember when I was a strong Christian then, I couldn't b stand this hypocrisy. Even now, I rather ask for God's help in directing my path and correcting my ways than going for a praise or worship session when my heart isn't right with God.

Actually there was such a time and many people gave their lives to Christ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Informing Your Pastor Before Your Fiancee Is It Ok? / Deeper Life Bible Church December Retreat Is Here Again / Why We Don’t Investigate Income Of Those Who Make Donations– Bishop Of Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.