Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

APC Presidential Debate Live Update - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Debate Live Update (5907 Views)

Presidential Debate Live On NTA! / Inter Party Debate Live On TV / Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Debate Live Update by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2014
blkmum700:

Yes they did,that's why's it's military university,among them you will find engineer,doctor,accountant and many more profession.

and boko moles as well
Re: APC Presidential Debate Live Update by blkmum700: 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

and boko moles as well

Maybe.
Re: APC Presidential Debate Live Update by olabukola: 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
blkmum700:

Education: Nigerian Military Training College, Kaduna, 1962; Mons Officer Cadet School, Aldershot, United Kingdom, 1962-63; Defence Services Staff College, Wellington, India,1973.
Was he in Kaduna and Aldershot at the same time? This Buhari must be double.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Debate Live Update by blkmum700: 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
olabukola:

Go search his profile.
Re: APC Presidential Debate Live Update by olabukola: 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
blkmum700:

Go search his profile.
Profile created by who? I don't think you will create a bad profile for yourself. Anyway I searched but what I saw makes no meaning.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Debate Live Update by blkmum700: 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
olabukola:
Profile created by who? I don't think you will create a bad profile for yourself. Anyway I searched but what I saw makes no meaning.

You know I really don't need to respond to thse anymore,I don't like it when people beat around the bush,larra and enjoy.
Re: APC Presidential Debate Live Update by olabukola: 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
blkmum700:

You know I really don't need to respond to thse anymore,I don't like it when people beat around the bush,larra and enjoy.
You gat norrin more to say buddy. Info did not add up.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Debate Live Update by LagosBoi2(m): 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2014
you should have stopped answering her before now, she will never have anything reasonable to say again
Re: APC Presidential Debate Live Update by blkmum700: 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
olabukola:
You gat norrin more to say buddy. Info did not add up.

I notice no amount of info given to you will make u stop writen,you wanted to kno when he was in NDA and school abroad,you were provided with answer only to asked if he's double,I don't waste mai time on meaningless stuffs ,I have to agree with you.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Debate Live Update by Alphaoscar: 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
olabukola:

is it not possible for him to attend to schools within a year or what are you driving at?

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Debate Live Update by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2014
Apc ehn
U dey fall person hand ooo
Do debate...u no do
Y.. U don need to fear okupe , Metuh dem go still see something talk
No matter what you say
Re: APC Presidential Debate Live Update by laimo(m): 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

The debate was called off because of Olisah Metuh

Olisah Metuh will use their own words to rubbish them by Monday.
By peddling lies.
oLIESa Metuh can not but be telling LIES.That's why he's oLIESa.
Re: APC Presidential Debate Live Update by laimo(m): 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
olabukola:
Lost soul
Re: APC Presidential Debate Live Update by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2014
laimo:
By peddling lies.
oLIESa Metuh can not but be telling LIES.That's why he's oLIESa.

There is a reason they call it "The Liar Mohammed" Award
Re: APC Presidential Debate Live Update by laimo(m): 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
olabukola:
Why're you wasting your time?
You're a man gossip.Can't you mind your pdp biz?Or pdp bores your soul?

Really,pdp bores me.Thank God for APC!
Re: APC Presidential Debate Live Update by laimo(m): 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

There is a reason they call it "The Liar Mohammed" Award
just why we say oLIESa Metuh can tell LIES.Who won't be afraid of oLIESa Metuh's LIES.Even Lai Mohammed fears when oLIESa Metuh does the job of telling LIES.
Re: APC Presidential Debate Live Update by Ngwakwe: 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2014
Why are some people so bent on re-packaging Buhari to the extent of awarding him non-existing qualifications and trying so hard to deceive Nairalanders?

For all who care to know, all Buhari's academics and trainings is equivalent to Ordinary Diploma.

*NB
Paper qualifications are not a measure of wisdom nor competence

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Debate Live Update by Kagarko(m): 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
Olaolufred:

NDA is a military university.

NDA is even more than a university to the military.

A former Head Of State who has been addressing united Nation General Assembly at so many Times.

Anyway bigotry/Sentiment is the cause of your Submission.

Nigeria Sai GMB 2015 Insha Allah.
Re: APC Presidential Debate Live Update by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2014
Kagarko:

A former Head Of State who has been addressing united Nation General Assembly at so many Times.

Nigeria Sai GMB 2015 Insha Allah.

Was he elected to represent us at the UN?

Do you think he even wrote his own speech anytime he made a formal address?

And which time exactly did Buhari address the UN assembly?

The answer is NEVER!

Stop fabricating b.s.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Debate Live Update by brownlord: 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2014
courage54:

PDP national chairman weldone o. Later u go say u no dey support any party o.

Haba, bros even you.

It will be easy for me to support apc than pdp, I know I've been unfair towards apc with my one sided criticism, that doesn't mean I support pdp, or want them in power, just the hypocrisy of apc that stinks. Except for who don't want a better Nigeria that will say apc is an alternative to pdp, just same corrupt power hungry politicians, how and why did atiku, amaechi, kwakwaso, rochas et al leave pdp? Was it for the love they have for the country or their selfish ambition? was it because the party was corrupt and they dint want to as associate with it or because of Jonathan's refusal to shove his second term ambition to give room for them to get power throgu pdp?, if Jonathan had shove his reelection plan, will people like atiku, kwakwaso, amaechi not remain I pdp? Should I support some power hungry men who decamped from a corrupt party because they could not achieve their selfish ambition with that same party and join a new one calling it "change"? I am a realist and hate to deceive myself bro

until I see the reason apc say they are "change" let it show in the way they govern their state, run the internal party affairs, and not the same zoning formula like pdp, I can't support and will not stop criticizing them, for now apc is just pdp annex, same old politicians with chop, I chop ideology.

Your guys illungunboy and co says, the whoe of lagos get water from LASG, can you confirm?

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Debate Live Update by olabukola: 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
blkmum700:

I notice no amount of info given to you will make u stop writen,you wanted to kno when he was in NDA and school abroad,you were provided with answer only to asked if he's double,I don't waste mai time on meaningless stuffs ,I have to agree with you.
My friend the answer you provided does not make any meaning. How can he be in NMTC in 1962 and at the same time in Aldershot England the same yr. We are not kids pls.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Debate Live Update by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
olabukola:
When did go to NDA and which military school did he go abroad.
You dont knw NDA is a university and now you must write UTME before you gain admission
Re: APC Presidential Debate Live Update by mikolo80: 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ngwakwe:
Why are some people so bent on re-packaging Buhari to the extent of awarding him non-existing qualifications and trying so hard to deceive Nairalanders?

For all who care to know, all Buhari's academics and trainings is equivalent to Ordinary Diploma.

*NB
Paper qualifications are not a measure of wisdom nor competence
thank god you use your mouth talk am. All the phd weY jona read why him come mumu like dat.no be grammar we need ,na action. What did atiku do when he was vp or okorocha(meaningless impactless projects)
Re: APC Presidential Debate Live Update by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
olabukola:
Come on! Stop making a fool of yourself
Re: APC Presidential Debate Live Update by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
[size=18pt]Meanwhile...[/size]

No sign of any debate of the bokos on TV.

Can these people not keep to their own schedule?

Waiting for Liar Mohammed to blame it on FG
Re: APC Presidential Debate Live Update by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
muib:

Come on! Stop making a fool of yourself
\

ANSWER the damn question and stop insulting
Re: APC Presidential Debate Live Update by viczing(m): 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
FastShipping:

SMH! You need to read Buhari's profile. Some of you just say things for the sake of saying it and disgrace yourselves while doing it. Educate yourself to avoid being disgraced in the public. Buhari attended Nigerian Military Training College, Kaduna, 1962; Mons Officer Cadet School, Aldershot, United Kingdom, 1962-63; Defence Services Staff College, Wellington, India,1973.

And that's the way orji uzor kalu told us he has a degree too heheheh
Re: APC Presidential Debate Live Update by laimo(m): 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2014
This senseless talk of degrees.Has clueless justified his schooling even?My grandmother will be a better president than jonathan.
Are you sure that guy knows where uniport is?Or he's continuing the lies.

Pdp is boko haram,boko haram is pdp--Azazi
Re: APC Presidential Debate Live Update by laimo(m): 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
And that's the way jonathan told you people he's educated even.
Re: APC Presidential Debate Live Update by chamboy(m): 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
Soo many fools on here... one even compared NDA to OND... thats d most silly statement this year. NDA is even beta than that ur Igbotic University

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Debate Live Update by chamboy(m): 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2014
Please oo let's mind what we say .. don't ever make silly statements about NDA.
. Neva in ur Civilian Life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Churches & Financial Reporting Council (FRC) / Biafra Is Dead And Buried — Ojukwu Daughter / Niger Delta Activists; Annkio briggs– Dissociate South South From Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.