Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,891 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined (35123 Views)

Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival / Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses / Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by Rilwayne001: 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2014
FrancisTony:

LMAO! No discussion can make me tell anyone that I'm virgin neither would I claim otherwise.

For your mind grin grin

By the time you gain admission into UI, by the time you meet different people from different state/tribe/religion, by the time you meet different psychphant with different hilarious attitude and so on, you will remember my words

What qualifies one as a Lagosian?
Born in Lagos? Yes, I am
Hail from Lagos? I am not. All in all, I am not a Lagosian.

Since you are living in lagos, you are a lagosian.

My point is: Most of my lagos friends talks a lot about se.x, girls, money and so on. the don't want to hear the word "virgin" at all, if you tell them you are one they will mock you ehn..

So i was wondering whether your own lagos is different from theirs grin grin LOL.
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 07, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Since you are living in lagos, you are a lagosian.

My point is: Most of my lagos friends talks a lot about se.x, girls, money and so on. the don't want to hear the word "virgin" at all, if you tell them you are one they will mock you ehn..

So i was wondering weather your own lagos is different from theirs grin grin LOL.
Stop generalising.

I am not bad. They are bad.

Not all Lagosians are bad.
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by henchamb(m): 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
FrancisTony:
Association of LOOSE MEN and WOMEN.

Thank God i'm a virgin. grin

real virgins dnt talk like this publicly
sorry are you virgin by alum
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by RaeMystix: 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
Got it. we now know why Charley is so messed up in the head.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by tuffgongjo(m): 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
Kilo kan temi?
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by lawrenceunaa: 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
Am I to believe this cry
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by EbiJUNIRO(m): 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
so make I fly?
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by Erotex(m): 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
holatin:
The likes of maheeda and Beverly OSU no go remember who they lost it too

They are virgin
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by samplegirl(f): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
Op the only thing I will tell you is that there is no English word like DISVIRGIN next time you use the word DEFLOWER.

On the other hand, you don't have job. How is it a big deal how one lost it. Why not try and keep yourself busy with some positive things.
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by topicalmaster: 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ichel:
I lost mine to my neighbor, that i'll never forget.

NB: Believe this at your own risk.

Who cares....

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by yungcyrus(m): 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
Puleees! WHAT DOES THE WORD ''VIRGIN'' MEAN.... I'm confused.

Abeg make sumbody explain am 4 me
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by kilokeys(m): 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
we still dey sha... grin

before year end we should make it happen IJN oops.. erhmm IKN.
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by abagnalie: 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
Haba omotola.
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by holatin(m): 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
Erotex:

They are virgin
if o hear
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by Jokay07(m): 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
pweshex:
Sex is really overrated
overated itself is overated
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by condralbede(m): 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ada Ameh and Charley boy are sincere.
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by MeoClark(m): 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
I will lose Mine,God knows when.
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by EmmaOgbu(m): 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hm
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by cjeriia: 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
Who cares...!!!!
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by pat077: 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by MVLOX(m): 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
Tank God I have not lost mine coolTank God I have not lost mine
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
Medunah:
Abeg, wetin make we com use dis info do??
i just tire o
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by treasuress: 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
women dey lie o, must you lie that they raped you angry
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by Emodeee: 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
Medunah:
Abeg, wetin make we com use dis info do??

the info dey tell u xay nor be only u wey no be virgin, even celebrities r non virgins.
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by M4gunners: 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
P square had their first s3x at the age of 14 and 15 respectively.Why did i have this feeling that Peter was the first one to do that thing.
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by CRAZYMADMAN(m): 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
who send them

NEXT!
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by 9jahubcom(m): 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
ok
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by Ichel: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
topicalmaster:

Who cares....
You do

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
FrancisTony:

Dey there dey jonze yourself.
Over-achievement dey worry am.

*SMD* lipsrsealed grin
Pls, did you mean Shake My Dick with your SMD

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50 Most Powerful And Influential Nigerian Pastors / Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Kemi Olunloyo To Iyabo Ojo: Don't Call Me Aunty Kem Kem, I'm 15 Years Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.