Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. (34181 Views)

Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg / President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) / Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
barcanista:
Deputy Governor or a Commissioner slot won't be a bad idea for Abike. Though I'd like the present deputy governor to function in same position under Ambode
She might be the vice president to Buhari, not sure of her religion though.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
Nice one coming from abike dabiri, I got lotta respect for that lady...

NB : I said abike not APC ...

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. by Orikinla(m): 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
ProfessorPeter:
She's a good product but from a bad shop.
What makes a good shop are the good products and what makes a bad shop are the bad products.
APC has more good products than bad products.
PAPA DECEIVE PIKIN (PDP) has more bad products than good products.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. by tuslakoncept: 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
A stitch in time saves nine, register your business before someone else registers your preffered name.

Business name/Enterprise
Limited Liability Company...
Call 07031315222, BB:2A4E4D29

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
She may likely get Political Appointment from President GEJ after 2015 Election.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. by Whobedatte(m): 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
anonimi:

Nothing about their performance on their core responsibility- make laws angry
I guess you are satisfied with them receiving mega millions from us each month for doing absolutely NOTHING while the real workers aka civil servants of the same governments in Nigeria earn a minimum wage of N18,000 shocked
Yet some state governors, including Fashola don't even pay the minimum wage under the guise of 'empowerment' and even OWE many months in arrears sad

Is this how it is in the UK, USA etc such that their societies are so developed to the extent that we are fasting & praying to get their visa and run into voluntary second slavery there?

For how much longer shall we remain clueless MUMUS
That abike showed exemplary leadership as a politician to me is highly contestable. As a media pro. YES
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. by philips70(m): 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
anonimi:

Nothing about their performance on their core responsibility- make laws angry
I guess you are satisfied with them receiving mega millions from us each month for doing absolutely NOTHING while the real workers aka civil servants of the same governments in Nigeria earn a minimum wage of N18,000 shocked
Yet some state governors, including Fashola don't even pay the minimum wage under the guise of 'empowerment' and even OWE many months in arrears sad

Is this how it is in the UK, USA etc such that their societies are so developed to the extent that we are fasting & praying to get their visa and run into voluntary second slavery there?

For how much longer shall we remain clueless MUMUS

Only when you stop supporting such killer parties where all known ex-convicts, do-or-die politicians and irredeemably corrupt individuals exist. You know what am talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. by anonimi: 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
philips70:

Only when you stop supporting such killer parties where all known ex-convicts, do-or-die politicians and irredeemably corrupt individuals exist. You know what am talking about.

APC = PDP = APC.
Do you contest that

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. by onadana: 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
:oMore like being forced out to me.Surely her service to the nation didn't come cheap,she made some loots.Check her outlook during her NTA days and now.You see what I mean.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. by philips70(m): 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
anonimi:

APC = PDP = APC.
Do you contest that

To a certain extent. There is very big difference between Coca Cola Coke and Pepsi Cola.

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. by anonimi: 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
Btruth:
Please somebody should help me tell GOS the same thing. He needs to step down, I don't see him contributing at the Senate at all. He needs to come back home. Enough of him at the upper house abeg!

Please give the name of one SINator that is "contributing at the Senate at all".
Just one name with a list of relevant bills s/he has sponsored successfully into laws will be good enough!

I hope you will not mention JagaBandit's wife Remi Tinubu sake of sey she carry cheque from Jonathan/Sambo administration all the way to LASU shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/1183794/senator-tinubu-presents-n108million-lasu
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. by dabrake(m): 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
courage54:
These are the kind of sound minds you find in APC such as Dabiri, Fashola, Prof Pat Utomi, Oshiomle, Dr Fayemi, Ambode, Amosun, Ajimobi, Tambuwa, Aregbesola, Oshiomole and the host of others. These individuals have distinguish themselves in their various way not like the PDP were u find ex-convicts, drug barons, looters of our national wealth, and murderers. This is the main reason I love this party call APC

God bless Nigeria
God bless Niger-delta

Sai Buhari
Chairman, you skipped A-thief-ku's name.
What happened?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. by hensben(m): 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
anonimi:

APC = PDP = APC.
Do you contest that
Shaarraap! there is a big difference between APC n PDP....this is one of the propaganda of PDP e-warriors, first is religion....i dont support any party before you label me APC member....APC is more civil than that killer party call PDP #facts. Cant you see, nigeria is moving backward after 15 years of democracy...PDP does not have anything good to offer nigeria/nigerians, they are only good at spreading propaganda, corruption, lies, deceit/deceiving,assassination,thuggery,power by force, rigging of election and sharing of national treasury.

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. by anonimi: 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
philips70:

To a certain extent. There is very big difference between Coca Cola Coke and Pepsi Cola.

So what are the specific differences between APC and PDP apart from the fact that once a PDP reject defects to the Arewa People's Congress he becomes a born-to-gain "progressive"
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. by anonimi: 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
hensben:
Shaarraap! there is a big difference between APC n PDP....this is one of the propaganda of PDP e-warriors, first is religion....i dont support any party before you label me APC member....APC is more civil than that killer party call PDP #facts. Cant you see, nigeria is moving backward after 15 years of democracy...PDP does not have anything good to offer nigeria/nigerians, they are only good at spreading propaganda, corruption, lies, deceit/deceiving,assassination,thuggery,power by force, rigging of election and sharing of national treasury.

So why is APC actively appealing to the same PDP elements to join it, including asking Obasanjo who was in charge for eight of the 15 years as its "navigator"

APC mobilises against Jonathan, visits Obasanjo

`Be APC navigator’
In his remarks, Tinubu begged Obasanjo to be the navigator for the APC.
“You have come out of tribulation and held the highest position in this country. We are here because of your courage and salient points. Nobody can say he has information more than you,”the APC leader said.

“You have surmounted a number of crises. Nigeria is divided more than before. To realise a stable Nigeria, we want to encourage you to continue to speak the truth. We have resolved and determined to rescue Nigeria. We want you to be our navigator” .

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/apc-mobilises-jonathan-visits-obasanjo/#sthash.7mnGfmsG.dpuf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. by Elan83(m): 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
PentiumPro:
A potential running mate to Ambode? Being a female from Ikorodu and a Muslim, that may balance the ticket perfectly.
Is Ambode a Christian?
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. by mbulela: 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
barcanista:
If the Deputy is to run with Ambode then Abike should be penciled down for a Special Advisory or Commissionership role or a role in one of the Departments and Agencies. Lagos Wesr should go to Obafemi Hamzat as a compensation(My Opinion)
Is Tinubu's wife not returning for Lagos west?

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. by hensben(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
anonimi:

So why is APC actively appealing to the same PDP elements to join it, including asking Obasanjo who was in charge for eight of the 15 years as its "navigator"
if its true, i believe OBJ will not be holding any political office under APC.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. by mbulela: 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
Elan83:
Is Ambode a Christian?
In Nigerian politics, if you are not a Muslim you ate automatically a Christian. Even Eckist and Grail Message cross bearers are counted as Christians in the weird political equation of the country.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. by mbulela: 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
anonimi:

So what are the specific differences between APC and PDP apart from the fact that once a PDP reject defects to the Arewa People's Congress he becomes a born-to-gain "progressive"
There is actually no difference.
Just that one has been tried and proven a failure. The other (APC) is alleged to be as inept but there is no proof. So let us try it and confirm or denounce the accusation. It will be ungodly to reward proven failure.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. by anonimi: 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
mbulela:

There is actually no difference.
Just that one has been tried and proven a failure. The other (APC) is alleged to be as inept but there is no proof. So let us try it and confirm or denounce the accusation. It will be ungodly to reward proven failure.

The Arewa People's Congress, APC in Lagos is a PROVEN failure after 15 years of MIS_governance.
Do you know why anyone would want to reward such proven failure next year to return them to Alausa house

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. by taphaa(m): 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wow, I always get excited when ever I hear APC and the the good things and people that accompanies the party.
We will soon breath new life
New hope
Many achievement
God bless you
God bless me
God bless Nigeria
GOD BLESS APC.
CHANGE WE NEED

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. by anonimi: 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
hensben:
if its true, i believe OBJ will not be holding any political office under APC.

If WHAT is true exactly

- That they pleaded for Obasanjo to join them
or
- that they asked him to be their navigator

Soyinka Warns Of Political Shipwreck As APC Leaders Court Obasanjo, Others

Nobel laureate Wole Soyinka has warned that Nigeria might be headed for a shipwreck as top officials of the All Progressives Congress (APC) visited former President Olusegun Obasanjo to court his support.

More from: http://saharareporters.com/2013/12/22/soyinka-warns-political-shipwreck-apc-leaders-court-obasanjo-others

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. by bukatyne(f): 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
mbulela:

In Nigerian politics, if you are not a Muslim you ate automatically a Christian. Even Eckist and Grail Message cross bearers are counted as Christians in the weird political equation of the country.

Not only in politics
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. by philips70(m): 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
anonimi:

People don't just runaway from their homes. Something chases them away. Sometimes they are running for their dear lives. Water, no matter how long it takes must find its level.

There must be something really attractive to all known criminals, suspected criminals, ex-convicts, indicted corrupt politicians in the PDP. Don't you just agree with me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. by PentiumPro(f): 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
Elan83:
Is Ambode a Christian?

Please NEVER ask me this type of foolish question again
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. by divaoflife: 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
A quintessential journalist and fine politician.
I wish her well in her next assignment.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. by anonimi: 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
philips70:

People don't just runaway from their homes. Something chases them away. Sometimes they are running for their dear lives. Water, no matter how long it takes must find its level.

There must be something really attractive to all known criminals, suspected criminals, ex-convicts, indicted corrupt politicians in the PDP. Don't you just agree with me

Yes I just agree with you intoto!
Which criminal will not want to associate with a bunch of WORSE criminals who are very smart with PROPAGANDA of painting their rivals as bad so their clueless fellow citizens do not think well enough to identify their own worstest LOOTING
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
toyinid78:
NIGERIANS. EVEN AMBODE HIMSELF KNOWS HIS NOT WORTH D SEAT, HE WAS IMPOSED, some served for 12years n get praised, dora akunyili is not an apc member don't forget dat, Awori people we're d original indigenes of lagos state all dey get is two term deupty governor under fashola, Tinubu reaped lagos n continues to reap for his unborn grand children, don't just open ur mouth to type here, check d reason why apc is apc den u can say wat u think cos soon all of u wud see d truth wen a real messiah become governors in all d nigerian states

Whether it's an Awori person or not, what you should be looking for in your next governor is competence..... Competence will fix your roads, healthcare system, infrastructures, etc....

If an Awori man/woman is there and not competent enough, what gain will he/she be to you?

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. by mbulela: 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
anonimi:

The Arewa People's Congress, APC in Lagos is a PROVEN failure after 15 years of MIS_governance.
Do you know why anyone would want to reward such proven failure next year to return them to Alausa house
You need to use your dictionary and see the true meaning of failure.
If you call APC a failure in lagos state then GEJ at the national level ought to be stoned in public for setting new standards for failure.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Boko Haram Member Arrested By Task Force In Sambisa Forest / Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.