Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) (32353 Views)

Photos Of Dignitaries At Wedding Of Gov Amosun's Daughter & Abike Dabiri's Son / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg / Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) by olokfor: 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
The former House of Reps member was appointed Senior Special Assistant to the President on Foreign Affairs and Diaspora today. Congrats to her. Another photo after the cut..

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/02/photos-president-buhari-with-his-new.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) by INTROVERT(f): 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) by Cholls(m): 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
my brothers and sisters nawao! Ikorodu Oga!......Lagos for show.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) by Mynd44: 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
See aunty Abike blushing in red, blue and purple.

Imagine the convo in the first picture

PMB: Abike, shey you laik am phor the posishun wey I give am phor you? I phit change am oooo. Epp me tell am phor Finubu say I don put am phor Akabueze phor national planning

Abike: No oga, this one too is good. I will tell Baba about Ben's new office. I am sure he will be very happy.

#JokesOnly grin grin grin grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
Where Baba one hand go hide naaa grin #VaselineCrew answer oooo! tongue

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) by Flashh: 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
bigtt76:

Buhari no be pervert na.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) by slim19(m): 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
Bubu: lets go fuc.k
Abike: baba ya thing too small
Bubu: angry

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) by Topeakintola: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
nice

Buhari is now realising the importance of the Tinubu Machinery

Just today, he has appointed two Tinubu loyalists- Abike Dabiri and Ben Nwabueze

These are two professionals that will bring years of expertise to the government

Baba wake up!

Ruling Nigeria of today after years of impunity requires strong minded folks and lion hearts

Nigeria on the rise

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) by danemenike: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
finally her hussling paid off...... Abike you really tried 4 baba, make sure you live up 2 ur reputation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) by ijaw1stson: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
lucky woman... in the office of the first citizen of the country.... Chai I tap into this blessing

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) by SimeonJohn: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
A well deserving appointment, expected it tho

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
Photoshoppers will get hold of the last pics mhen!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) by jay2pee(m): 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
Hmmm mm. I smell future bang
Re: President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) by tobtap: 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
cheesy
Re: President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) by BUSHHUNTER: 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
My Baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) by oladele239(m): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nigerians are suffering pmb....even if u appoint obama now pple are really suffering.....we have really seen CHANGE cry

11 Likes

Re: President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) by umar4info(m): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
Good
Re: President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) by Aromas: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
First pix be like Abike is time to roll together on my next journey.............
Re: President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) by rasmico(m): 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
Av dey remember her ?
Re: President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) by OmoOlomu(m): 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
slim19:
Bubu: lets go fuc.k Abike: baba ya thing too small Bubu: angry
may God give u sense of reasoning like a real human being

21 Likes

Re: President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) by just2endowed: 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
bigtt76:

Is that how u degrade ur president.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
Wait o, why she dey look down as bubu dey talk come face straight as e close mouth? Now na mouth odour? No more body odour. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
Congratulations, woman!
Re: President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) by obeylifted: 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
Who talk say Jagaban no get mouth?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) by Wyttcat: 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
That's my president.
Women are well represented in his govt.

Now Abike, please stop jumping on bandwagon. Leave "Ejo gutter doti" for Ekwesilli. You a Yoruba should know to check stories and get the truth before jumping on it.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
Both look dumb lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
Buhari's harem

4 Likes

Same people

Smh

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) by hezy4real01(m): 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nice the woman na correct woman
Re: President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) by Chinom(m): 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
Sharing the spoils of victory. De loot go reach all loyalists na.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) by amos4best(m): 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
dats a gud one there. more appointments to come.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma, Others Running Nigeria With Buhari - Pat Utomi / I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu / Governor Zulum Visits Ramat Poly, Suspends Management Over School Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.