Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,167 members, 7,829,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

An open Letter To Nigerian Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An open Letter To Nigerian Youths (904 Views)

Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic / Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai / CNN-Isha Sesay: Disrespecful To Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An open Letter To Nigerian Youths by mcfynest(m): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
[b]GOOD EVENING NIGERIAN YOUTH.

I PLAN TO USE THE NATIONAL ANTHEM OF THE GREAT NIGERIAN COUNTRY TO ANALYSE HOW WE CAN HELP THE COUNTRY.

PLEASE READ THROUGH THE LONG BUT EXCITING POST. THIS IS MY REAL IST PUBLICATION ASIDE SOCIAL GATHERINGS.

ARISE O COMPARIOTS,NIGERIA's CALL OBEY- Nigerians arise, brothers and sisters that believe in the union called Nigeria, ARISE!!!.Let us #SPEAKUPAGAINSTTERRORISM, Bob marley sang-HOW LONG SHALL WE KILL OUR PROPHETS(BROTHERS AND SISTERS) WHILE WE STAND ASIDE AND LOOK?

TO SERVE OUR FATHER LAND, WITH LOVE AND STRENGHT AND FAITH- Emancipate yourself from mental(religious and tribal) slavery, no one but ourself can free our mind! Let us serve our father land with love in the little way we can and stop following our leaders who want to divide us because of their selfish gain.

THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NEVER BE IN VAIN- Remembering the likes of AMINU KANO,TAI SOLARIN,HERBERT MACAULAY,NNAMDI AZIKWE,KEN SARO WIWA,AKINTOLA,AWOLOWO,BALEWA, MURTALA MOHAMMED,MRS KUTI(fela's mum) and many others of blessed memory, they mostly fought for what we are enjoying now, there were people there then who didnt want change,but this men/women fought for what they believed in. ONE NIGERIA. If they can truly see what we the youths have become (revolution wise) will they be pleased?.

TO SERVE WITH HEART AND MIGHT,ONE NATION BOUND IN FREEDOM- This is a call and a charge to my fellow youths, we have the social media to our advantage, let us use it in promoting peace love,tolerance and National unity! Freedom isnt something we see, it is a state of mind that is not bound with invisible chains that is truly free. Enough of mental slavery!

PEACE AND UNITY- Ola Rotimi once said, joy has a thin backbone,one that seem to break easily. Do you think you are enjoying peace in Nigeria? Wait few months.

APC AND PDP
Personally i prefer one of them to the other, but like ARIBISALA said, 'they are not even YING YANG'! They are brothers from the same mother. Hmmmmm,what is APC'S ideology? Jonathan? What is PDP's ideology? crushing/blaming opposition? Have you seen someone from the democratic party in the US cross to the republican party en masse? Why? Because they have seperate ideologies and they believe in their ideology.

My conclusion. Let us preach love not hatred,tolerance not intolerance, peace and not violence, revolution not crises.
This is a PLEA to our RELIGIOUS LEADERS especially the ones in the NORTH, please let us try to explain the UNDILUTED TEACHINGS of our religion to the extremists.

Let us learn from Mali,Rwanda and other african countries who have been through violence and ethnic crisis.

THANKS.
MCFYNEST SPEAKS[/b] wink

1 Like

Re: An open Letter To Nigerian Youths by Mathewa(m): 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2014
hnnnn... Wise saying
Re: An open Letter To Nigerian Youths by motherlode: 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2014
undecided My prayer is that we youths will come to our senses, neglect enticement and fight for the change we want!
I AM AN AMBASSADOR FOR CHANGE! grin Are you? wink
Re: An open Letter To Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
Akoko
Re: An open Letter To Nigerian Youths by mcfynest(m): 6:53am On Dec 07, 2014
motherlode:
undecided My prayer is that we youths will come to our senses, neglect enticement and fight for the change we want!
I AM AN AMBASSADOR FOR CHANGE! grin Are you? wink

YES I AM! grin, but are we ready for the change? We the youth just want to enjoy. I Call this era THE ROMANTIC AGE
Re: An open Letter To Nigerian Youths by mcfynest(m): 6:55am On Dec 07, 2014
Mathewa:
hnnnn... Wise saying

Oh Thanks, Wise saying indeed. This is more than kola from the mouth of the elders
Re: An open Letter To Nigerian Youths by mcfynest(m): 6:55am On Dec 07, 2014
MzNelly:
Akoko

Akoko ke?
Re: An open Letter To Nigerian Youths by motherlode: 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
mcfynest:

YES I AM! grin, but are we ready for the change? We the youth just want to enjoy. I Call this era THE ROMANTIC AGE
Since you are an advocate for Change cheesy then continue spreading the gospel till those in their slumber wakes up grin

1 Like

Re: An open Letter To Nigerian Youths by truefact: 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
We have all seen the bigotry among us.. we have all known how different we are and how we detest the other tribes. ..The best for everybody is peaceful divorce.

You hate me and I hate you....how can we work together for a better day? There is big mistrust...If I may say, Nigerian foundation is laid on mistrust and misgivings.

Divorce is our best bet..
Re: An open Letter To Nigerian Youths by mcfynest(m): 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
truefact:
We have all seen the bigotry among us.. we have all known how different we are and how we detest the other tribes. ..The best for everybody is peaceful divorce.

You hate me and I hate you....how can we work together for a better day? There is big mistrust...If I may say, Nigerian foundation is laid on mistrust and misgivings.

Divorce is our best bet..

And DO YOU THINK THE DIVORCE IS OK? Or do you think it will be peaceful? We have stayed together 100 years, and we can still work things out if we can change our orientation.
Re: An open Letter To Nigerian Youths by mcfynest(m): 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
motherlode:

Since you are an advocate for Change cheesy then continue spreading the gospel till those in their slumber wakes up grin

Yes i intend to continue thanks
Re: An open Letter To Nigerian Youths by truefact: 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
mcfynest:

And DO YOU THINK THE DIVORCE IS OK? Or do you think it will be peaceful? We have stayed together 100 years, and we can still work things out if we can change our orientation.

Husband and wife marry and give birth to many children, yet after many years of togetherness, they still divorce. ..how much more when we hate each other with passion
Re: An open Letter To Nigerian Youths by mcfynest(m): 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
truefact:

Husband and wife marry and give birth to many children, yet after many years of togetherness, they still divorce. ..how much more when we hate each other with passion

CAN YOU GIVWE ME AN EXAMPLE OF A COUNTRY THAT DIVIDED AND THEY SOLVED THE UNDERLINING ISSUE? THE PEOPLE CLAMORING FOR DIVISION KNOWS THAT THEY WOULD GAIN MUCH FROM IT. TAKE A LOOK AT SOUTHERN AND NORTHERN SUDAN, THE FORM YUGOSLAVIA, TO MENTION BUT A FEW.

THE MAIN PROBLEM THAT NEEDS TO BE ADDRESED HERE IS CORRUPTION.

(1) (Reply)

Minister Secretly Sells Nationaltheatre To UAE Company,to Become A Shopping Mall / Photos:TB Joshua Holds Candle-lit Memorial Service 4 Victims Of Collapsed House / Finally, Nigerians Are Prepared To Get It Right This Time Around.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.