Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,284 members, 7,957,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai (18880 Views)

Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” / Read El-rufai's Touching Speech After Winning APC Gubernatorial Ticket In Kaduna / Read El-Rufai's Brilliant Take Down Of Gej's Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai by CharlesE1: 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2012
Amazingly, the controversial pint sized former minister of the FCT and now chieftain of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), Malam Nasir Elrufai, has accused Nigerian youths of being lazy and quick to judge.

Elrufai made the accusation today on the Social networking site, Twitter (see twits below)

Elrufai was apparently reacting to the youths who regularly accuse him of corruption and high handedness when he was in office. Elrufai is currently facing a corruption charge at an Abuja court bordering on the lands he seized from legitimate owners and reallocated to friends and his wives and Underaged son.

Amazingly the same Elrufai who is so sensitive to criticism regularly insults the person of the President of Nigeria on his facebook and twitter profile, using foul words to describe President Jonathan.

It may be recalled that Elrufai had asked Nigerians not to vote for Muhammadu Buhari in October of 2010 alleging that Buhari was too old to be president and that he was primordial having chosen his military vice, Tunde Idiagbon, from the same region (North) as himself. However, just two months after making that statement, Elrufai became one of Buhari's chief campaigners asking Nigerians to vote for the man he had condemned only weeks ago!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai by UdekeJ(m): 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
I guess his real sense of judgement has been demolished long ago! grin mallam

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai by k2039: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2012
My signature says it all

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai by Chubhie: 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2012
There is an element of truth in what the mallam is saying. Most youths only read to pass exams.

30 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2012
He's right. Most people on NL post all sorts of claims and assertions about Nigeria etc, but you will rarely see them post a corresponding link to their research sources.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2012
I don't know which is funnier. The fact that he's always referred to as pint-sized or the fact that he made the announcement on Twitter, fully aware that many of those who follow him are lazy youths who get all their news from Twitter, rather than taking things from the site with a grain of salt and doing their own research before coming to conclusions.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai by truth4meal(m): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
Am sure El-rufai is talking to the OP - this article shows a youth that is too lazy to read and reflect - you are one example of a youth too lazy to think. Mscheew!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2012
ogugua88: I don't know which is funnier. The fact that he's always referred to as pint-sized or the fact that he made the announcement on Twitter, fully aware that many of those who follow him are lazy youths who get all their news from Twitter, rather than taking things from the site with a grain of salt and doing their own research before coming to conclusions.

Wao! You bad no be small.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai by Sweetdbest: 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2012
Useless man with blockhead. You are an expired drug
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai by salam001(m): 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2012
So true,then later they become musicians

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai by Skywalker5(m): 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2012
Stupid man talking. Are Nigerians not one of the most hard working people around.WTF is wrong with this bastards who steal money and believe everybody is below them?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai by Siga: 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2012
And if Naija youths are lazy and dont want to read....aren't u part of the systemic failure....u and ur pals frustrated these poor youths to the point that going to school is like a waste to them....all of them wan become singer (Wizkd, D'Banj) or politician....na wa ooo

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai by 234GT(m): 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2012
God punish El-Rufai. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai by nosagold(m): 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2012
Hw wil this affect †ђξ price of.....................
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai by Serendipity: 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2012
Granted, there are vestiges of truth in what he said. It's just that the man's image has been somewhat sullied and besmirched

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2012
So what does he want me to do? I should go back to Nursery school abi I should go and hug that hungry Lion at Benue Zoo?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2012
Rantings of a delusional desperate aboki that is descending into irrelevance by the day. A desperate struggle to remain afloat.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai by Kassidy90(m): 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
Their is an element of truth in what d mallam said...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai by aare07(m): 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
EPITOME OF COURAGE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai by salam001(m): 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
nosa gold: Hw wil this affect †ђξ price of.....................
I thought you wanted to say Garri

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai by nosagold(m): 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
234GT: God punish El-Rufai. Amen.

God nor dey punish pesin o
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai by nosagold(m): 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2012
salam001: I thought you wanted to say Garri

Naa, I wanted Ť☺ say garry cahil of chelsea, he was crying after their loss on tuesday 9t

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai by Concept(m): 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2012
You are wrong sir.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai by acidtalk: 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2012
Lazy is an understatement.
They are DEAD intellectually.

In my house I have about 500 Audio CDs and over 1,300 Books (All Original).

I noticed that while my books worth 100 times the price of the Compact disc, People pay more interest in "borrowing" or "fapping" them more than even the Best of the life changing books.

God bless the soul of that woman who said "if you want to hide anything from a Black man, put it in a book". She is damn so correct.

Why are people insulting El-Rufai for saying the truth? Even though me and the mumu no dey gree for twitter (I go soon block am sef). But he is saying the whole truth.

I encouraged some youths 2years back to feel free to come over during weekends to come turn by crib into a "library club", omo, them no gree oh! Instead it was always "brother Acidtalk, please borrow me your Jay Z cd. Or Bros, do you have have the latest Cold Play album?".

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai by JIkaba(m): 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2012
El-Rufai, abi na Peter Rufai, amu gi thr. . . Ur statement is FALLACY . . . & we musn't wear medicated lenses glasses b4 u realise dat . . . Guess dat ur antiseptic readn glasses needs 2 b bleached . . . I knw guys u read lik WTF, dis man z 2 analogue 4 ma likn. O gini di

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai by alphaconde(m): 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2012
Na el rufai wey small pikin teach how to use twitter dey talk like this so. My happiness be say the man no get level again
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai by Orikinla(m): 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
UdekeJ: I guess his real sense of judgement has been demolished long ago! grin mallam

[size=28pt]Majority of Nigerian youths are indeed lazy and don't read.
They are more famous for their mass failures.[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai by 1313(m): 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]why are you people bashing dis guy with insult?If u are not among the lazy people he is talking about then you forget about the statement. There is an element of truth in what he said even when it does not apply to every Nigerian youth.Beside if He is mad,must you call him a mad man to remind him of his mental degeneracy?......Incredulous!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai by akorlade(m): 7:39pm On Oct 25, 2012
Absolutely on point mallam.
How many jobs you work to pay school fees?
How much you pay to pass jamb?
How much you pay to get your first class?
How much you pay to get your first job?

Its your cult running the system this youth find themselves in.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai by MAYOWAAK: 7:39pm On Oct 25, 2012
I consider this statement too sweeping and hasty in conclusion.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai by Truckpusher(m): 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2012
Apparently he has forgotten to mention that, their unholy practices in politics and the bravado in which they loot the national treasury has deprived a lot of Nigerians the ordinary thing called 'HOPE'....Then tell me ,when there is no hope,what is the essence of life and when you don't have a life ,why should one strive to do something extra ordinary to become the bestand if i may ask ,BEST OF WHAT WHEN THERE IS NO HOPE, NO LIFE

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2012
Chubhie: There is an element of truth in what the mallam is saying. Most youths only read to pass exams.

When the system is bad what do you do? He siphoned off our cash and took his dead daughter to UK.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Retires 10 Generals / EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service / Obiano , Wife And Son Visit FCET Umunze - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.