Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization (4445 Views)

You Would Know Who Is Apc And Who Is Pdp On Election Day-tb Joshua Predicts. / TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization [PLUS VIDEO] / T.b Joshua Predicts Suicide Bombing On Local Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by Nobody: 3:51am On Dec 07, 2014
Ok first of all, I am not into this prediction stuff.

I found out that Obama was apparently rushed to Hospital today and googled for more info but then I saw in the suggestion feed a prediction by TB Joshua that was posted on youtube in August 2014.

Coincidence of just plain luck?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAdhvbE8NEI

President Obama whisked to hospital by motorcade and given a CAT scan for 'persistent sore throat' he's been suffering for weeks
President Barack Obama underwent fiber optic exam Saturday morning
Then referred to military hospital in Maryland for CAT scan in afternoon
Results of two tests show president has acid reflux, physician has said
Condition is caused when the contents of the stomach flow back up the esophagus, often leading to severe heartburn and nausea after eating
White House has stressed hospital visit was not urgent medical matter
Obama, 53, had a physical exam in May; was said to be in good health

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2863755/Obama-taken-Maryland-hospital-treated-sore-throat.html#ixzz3LB12fqOB
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by gtrust: 4:20am On Dec 07, 2014
Here in Russia, when Putin goes to hospital nobody even knows!!!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by AdeniyiA(m): 4:47am On Dec 07, 2014
Unknown to many ignorant ,this man is a blessing to our nation

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by Adminisher: 4:55am On Dec 07, 2014
This man is a confirmed crook. Obama is sick, even I who is not a 'prophet' noticed it on public tv and acid reflux ie not a real disease by the way. There is something more serious they are not telling us.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by FastShipping: 4:59am On Dec 07, 2014
AdeniyiA:
Unknown to many ignorant ,this man is a blessing to our nation

Like he was blessing to the ones that died at his collapsed church? Did he predict the collapse of his church? Tell me something I don't know......

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by AdeniyiA(m): 5:08am On Dec 07, 2014
FastShipping:

Like he was blessing to the ones that died at his collapsed church? Did he predict the collapse of his church? Tell me something I don't know......
If you believe there's life after death, u'll understand another form of blessing in this regard. Death is a route to eternity.
Do you know how many people God had used him to deliver from untimely death?
Not knowing the works nd plans of God concerning a situation but depending on our limited knowledge to explain spiritual things is also a display of ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by gift01: 5:13am On Dec 07, 2014
...and he couldn't predict (see) his own building collapse. Nothing in this world-not even his PR stunt can stop that

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by Microtee(m): 5:47am On Dec 07, 2014
Only God knws
Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by jerome4u(m): 5:48am On Dec 07, 2014
FastShipping:

There is no man of God that does not pass through temptation, being a xtain or a pastor will not stop u frm having tribulation. Do u think jesus christ did not have the power to save himself frm the being killed, but it happen for a reason, everything happen for a reason. R.I.P to those who lost their live in that tragic event.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:57am On Dec 07, 2014
Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by DaBullIT(m): 6:06am On Dec 07, 2014
My lovely friend , na you still post prediction say Obama go enter hospital ? Untop say US and Nigerian army break up ? You badt gaan o! grin grin

Anyways TB Joshua predicted that OBJ might die and that GEJ will spend several years in prison after his tenure.

A beg leave Obama for us o. grin
Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by PapiWata: 6:11am On Dec 07, 2014
Pastor Jaguda is a criminal and a career con-man who just LOVES to "predict" disaster for other people, yet strangely was UNABLE to anticipate that the slum building he ordered built to house his cult-followers, using shoddy and illegal construction methods, would collapse and kill over 100 of his victims.

This horrible man really should be brought to book and sued into well-deserved bankruptcy as a reward for his lifetime career of stealing from the poor and the gullible, by masquerading as a God-like messiah who needs a constant torrent of cash from his sheep, many of whom go hungry to feed that nasty man's insatiable greed.

Arrest and jail Pastor Jaguda NOW, and lock his goat-bearded thieving az in jail where the sun don't shine. That liar is now also an unrepentant mass-murderer who needs to be locked up and deprived of ALL his stolen wealth for the rest of his wasted life.

Oh, and just so you know it is VERY personal, Pastor Jaguda, may I suggest that you go to hell and rot there amid the burning pits, after you have been successfully intercepted and shot in the head by armed robbers out on a wealth redistribution mission. A whole bunch of people eagerly look forward to celebrating your own untimely death, just as you crow with delight when other people get sick or die.

Ffuck you, Pastor Jaguda. You symbolize and epitomize ALL that is systemically wrong and malignant about the nation called Nigeria. Ffuck you, sir, and may you die sooner, rather than later, so that Africa can be rid of another thieving fraudster with access to TV networks.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by experimentist: 6:11am On Dec 07, 2014
BackDatAssUp:
Ok first of all, I am not into this prediction stuff.

I found out that Obama was apparently rushed to Hospital today and googled for more info but then I saw in the suggestion feed a prediction by TB Joshua that was posted on youtube in August 2014.

Coincidence of just plain luck?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAdhvbE8NEI

President Obama whisked to hospital by motorcade and given a CAT scan for 'persistent sore throat' he's been suffering for weeks
President Barack Obama underwent fiber optic exam Saturday morning
Then referred to military hospital in Maryland for CAT scan in afternoon
Results of two tests show president has acid reflux, physician has said
Condition is caused when the contents of the stomach flow back up the esophagus, often leading to severe heartburn and nausea after eating
White House has stressed hospital visit was not urgent medical matter
Obama, 53, had a physical exam in May; was said to be in good health

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2863755/Obama-taken-Maryland-hospital-treated-sore-throat.html#ixzz3LB12fqOB
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
He should be arrested asap! This man is soupid!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by Hadone(m): 6:24am On Dec 07, 2014
PROPHET OF CHEAP PREDICTIONS

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by VoteOutPDPJona: 6:41am On Dec 07, 2014
T.B. Joshua's failure to predict the disaster that recently befell his church has cast doubts on the minds of many regarding his prophesying ability. Hanging on the cross, Christ was told, "he saved others but can't save himself"

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by echobee(f): 6:45am On Dec 07, 2014
hmmmmmmm! lipsrsealed. He no see him church,na obama he see. I don hear angry

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by holatin(m): 7:09am On Dec 07, 2014
TB Joshua
The man dat sees other misfortunes but can't see his.
Anyway he is a good pastor to me cus he do give out not only receiving.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by Pangea: 7:19am On Dec 07, 2014
Una don start again?
Una no dey tire?

The same prophet who reverse engineer his prophecies after the event has happened?

Is this an attempt to re-launder his image as a man of God rather than charlatan who pretends he has a direct hotline to heavens.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by M4gunners: 7:21am On Dec 07, 2014
I pray this never make front page.
Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by hardywaltz(m): 7:23am On Dec 07, 2014
Shebi na because demand no arrest am.
Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by PapiWata: 7:27am On Dec 07, 2014
Pangea:
Una don start again?
Una no dey tire?

The same prophet who reverse engineer his prophecies after the event has happened?

Is this an attempt to re-launder his image as a man of God rather than charlatan who pretends he has a direct hotline to heavens.

You ain't lyin. That lunatic pastor even tried to blame little green men from Mars, for the collapse of his slum building of which 6 floors were added to a rickety foundation that could barely carry the weight of TWO floors.

Arrest and jail Pastor Jaduga for INTENTIONAL mass-murder using substandard bush village construction as the weapon of choice to slaughter over a 100 of his brainwashed victims, and also for the crime of PREVENTING rescue teams from accessing to site of his collapsed shanty house, until ALL the wounded died horrible deaths.

Once again and with due respect : Ffuck you Pastor Jaguda, and may you rot in hell, you greedy murderous, monkey-faced scumbag.
Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by Kc3000: 7:40am On Dec 07, 2014
Is there any precedence for this kinda practice in the Bible? The prophets in the Bible delivered direct and precise messages from God. It seems like this guy watches the news, spices it up a little bit and asks people to pray. He forecasts a dizzying amount of things that 'may' or 'may not' happen, and when one sticks his army of groupies erupt in a frenzy.

I love God, I have no patience for phonies.
Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by KEVIND: 7:40am On Dec 07, 2014
Who told you he didn't see the building collapse in the church,you thought every information must be on NL. I saw it on Emmanuel TV some 2 months before the dissaster but he noted that he couldn't do nothing about it cos it has been destined to happen. Check the informationon on Emmanuel TV. Remember That most of the apostles of Christ died a painful death by human understanding but by God its just a transition to life ethernal.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by PapiWata: 7:49am On Dec 07, 2014
Kc3000:
Is there any precedence for this kinda practice in the Bible? The prophets in the Bible delivered direct and precise messages from God. It seems like this guy watches the news, spices it up a little bit and asks people to pray. He forecasts a dizzying amount of things that 'may' or 'may not' happen, and when one sticks his army of groupies erupt in a frenzy.

I love God, I have no patience for phonies.

There is yet hope for Africa, provided that people with functioning brains like yourself do NOT become an extinct species there, bred out of existence over generations, by disproportionate millions of idol-worshiping dimwits infesting the continent like a plague of diseased, oxygen wasting rats.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 07, 2014
PapiWata:

There is yet hope for Africa, provided that people with functioning brains like yourself do NOT become an extinct species there, bred out of existence over generations, by disproportionate millions of idol-worshiping dimwits infesting the continent like a plague of diseased, oxygen wasting rats.

Coming from some one who faces some rock in the east banging their heads on the floor to it.
Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by Pangea: 7:52am On Dec 07, 2014
PapiWata:

You ain't lyin. That lunatic pastor even tried to blame little green men from Mars, for the collapse of his slum building of which 6 floors were added to a rickety foundation that could barely carry the weight of TWO floors.

Arrest and jail Pastor Jaduga for INTENTIONAL mass-murder using substandard bush village construction as the weapon of choice to slaughter over a 100 of his brainwashed victims, and also for the crime of PREVENTING rescue teams from accessing to site of his collapsed shanty house, until ALL the wounded died horrible deaths.

Once again and with due respect : Ffuck you Pastor Jaguda, and may you rot in hell, you greedy murderous, monkey-faced scumbag.

Oga Jakumo,
No mind the fraudster jare!
I don't know why Nigerians suspend the superior function of their brain whenever a man of God's name is mentioned,
They even go out of their way, manufacturing ample excuses for them!
Until we learn, God gave us a brain for a purpose, the horrible news we hear daily about the madness of the men of the cloth will not cease.
Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by PapiWata: 7:54am On Dec 07, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

Coming from some one who faces some rock in the east banging their heads on the floor to it.

Ha ha you got jokes. The only banging I do is with my fine young woman, and you ain't gonna hear no more on that ha ha.
Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 07, 2014
Pangea:

Oga Jakumo,
No mind the fraudster jare!
I don't know why Nigerians suspend the superior function of their brain whenever a man of God's name is mentioned,
They even go out of their way, manufacturing ample excuses for them!
Until we learn, God gave us a brain for a purpose, the horrible news we hear daily about the madness of the men of the cloth will not cease.

We are not discussing his authenticity as a Prophet or not. My guess is he isn't.

What I want to know is how he gets this predictions right, all the time!
Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by omusiliyu(m): 7:59am On Dec 07, 2014
Here in Versaile, Nobody cares wether they hospitalized Hollande or not
Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by Pangea: 8:05am On Dec 07, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

We are not discussing his authenticity as a Prophet or not. My guess is he isn't.

Get it right all the time ?
I doubt that!
What you are seeing is Eyi je eyio je!
Even a broken clock is right twice in a day!
Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by PapiWata: 8:10am On Dec 07, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

As long as the CNN-inspired "prophesies of your mass-murdering fraudster pastor SEEM to have materialized in the tiny brainwashed faculties of his victims and sheep, then hey, just be blissful, and glad you have figured out all the mysteries of the universe, after paying a conman to break it all down for easy understanding.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News : Donald Duke Will Run For President 2019 / On Restructuring We Stand, N’delta, Middle Belt, Yoruba, Igbo Leaders Insist / Meet The Woman Who Converted Adams Oshiomole From Islam To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.