Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization (4472 Views)

You Would Know Who Is Apc And Who Is Pdp On Election Day-tb Joshua Predicts. / TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization [PLUS VIDEO] / T.b Joshua Predicts Suicide Bombing On Local Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by Kc3000: 8:12am On Dec 07, 2014
PapiWata:

There is yet hope for Africa, provided that people with functioning brains like yourself do NOT become an extinct species there, bred out of existence over generations, by disproportionate millions of idol-worshiping dimwits infesting the continent like a plague of diseased, oxygen wasting rats.

grin grin
Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by ebube89(f): 8:38am On Dec 07, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

We are not discussing his authenticity as a Prophet or not. My guess is he isn't.

What I want to know is how he gets this predictions right, all the time!
WATCH THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uqpUasnnNg&itct=CDUQpDAYAiITCIOS5ui1s8ICFUudfgodtQQAnFIOdGIgam9zaHVhIGZha2U%3D&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by ebube89(f): 8:40am On Dec 07, 2014
[quote author=Pangea post=28661738]

Get it right all the time
Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by ebube89(f): 8:43am On Dec 07, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

We are not discussing his authenticity as a Prophet or not. My guess is he isn't.

What I want to know is how he gets this predictions right, all the time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uqpUasnnNg&itct=CA8QpDAiEwiF_fOYt7PCAhVJjX4KHcKLADQyC2M0LXZpZGVvcy11WhhVQ19LR0djNlR0YkdiV1pLcVhVYTE1d1E%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by Jesusloveyou: 9:32am On Dec 07, 2014
PapiWata:
Pastor Jaguda is a criminal and a career con-man who just LOVES to "predict" disaster for other people, yet strangely was UNABLE to anticipate that the slum building he ordered built to house his cult-followers, using shoddy and illegal construction methods, would collapse and kill over 100 of his victims.

This horrible man really should be brought to book and sued into well-deserved bankruptcy as a reward for his lifetime career of stealing from the poor and the gullible, by masquerading as a God-like messiah who needs a constant torrent of cash from his sheep, many of whom go hungry to feed that nasty man's insatiable greed.

Arrest and jail Pastor Jaguda NOW, and lock his goat-bearded thieving az in jail where the sun don't shine. That liar is now also an unrepentant mass-murderer who needs to be locked up and deprived of ALL his stolen wealth for the rest of his wasted life.

Oh, and just so you know it is VERY personal, Pastor Jaguda, may I suggest that you go to hell and rot there amid the burning pits, after you have been successfully intercepted and shot in the head by armed robbers out on a wealth redistribution mission. A whole bunch of people eagerly look forward to celebrating your own untimely death, just as you crow with delight when other people get sick or die.

Ffuck you, Pastor Jaguda. You symbolize and epitomize ALL that is systemically wrong and malignant about the nation called Nigeria. Ffuck you, sir, and may you die sooner, rather than later, so that Africa can be rid of another thieving fraudster with access to TV networks.
u are of d devil,get behind me saTANiod.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by PapiWata: 10:05am On Dec 07, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
u are of d devil,get behind me saTANiod.

I appreciate your having quoted my post to promote its being seen by a wider audience. Have yourself a peaceful Sunday and hey, Jesus loves you ha ha.
Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 07, 2014
AdeniyiA:
Unknown to many ignorant ,this man is a blessing to our nation

on behalf of the south africans that he killed
Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by Lucasbalo(m): 10:18am On Dec 07, 2014
TB Joshua is as fake as a $3 bill.
Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by Lucasbalo(m): 10:22am On Dec 07, 2014
PapiWata:
Pastor Jaguda is a criminal and a career con-man who just LOVES to "predict" disaster for other people, yet strangely was UNABLE to anticipate that the slum building he ordered built to house his cult-followers, using shoddy and illegal construction methods, would collapse and kill over 100 of his victims.

This horrible man really should be brought to book and sued into well-deserved bankruptcy as a reward for his lifetime career of stealing from the poor and the gullible, by masquerading as a God-like messiah who needs a constant torrent of cash from his sheep, many of whom go hungry to feed that nasty man's insatiable greed.

Arrest and jail Pastor Jaguda NOW, and lock his goat-bearded thieving az in jail where the sun don't shine. That liar is now also an unrepentant mass-murderer who needs to be locked up and deprived of ALL his stolen wealth for the rest of his wasted life.

Oh, and just so you know it is VERY personal, Pastor Jaguda, may I suggest that you go to hell and rot there amid the burning pits, after you have been successfully intercepted and shot in the head by armed robbers out on a wealth redistribution mission. A whole bunch of people eagerly look forward to celebrating your own untimely death, just as you crow with delight when other people get sick or die.

Ffuck you, Pastor Jaguda. You symbolize and epitomize ALL that is systemically wrong and malignant about the nation called Nigeria. Ffuck you, sir, and may you die sooner, rather than later, so that Africa can be rid of another thieving fraudster with access to TV networks.
Gbam. TB is a too bit hustler. He's another Jim Jones of Guyana fame waiting to happen.
Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by PapiWata: 10:22am On Dec 07, 2014
makeitsoon:

on behalf of the south africans that he killed

The rationale is probably that Pastor Jaguda assisted those cult followers along in their existential life's journey to "Be With Jesus", by housing them in a rickety 6-story slum building tottering precariously on a foundation meant for two floors, which then imploded under full occupancy, killing over 100 souls.

Thugs evidently hired by Pastor Jaguda, to guard the rubble on the day of his slum building's collapse, PREVENTED Lagos State emergency response vehicles and personnel from entering the premises where the wreckage was located, thus condemning to agonizing deaths unknown numbers of injured but trapped victims of Pastor Jaguda's greed - Greed that made it so easy for his cost-cutting contractors to ignore MANDATORY government-stipulated building safety codes, and in so doing, seal the fate of so many.

On an optimistic note it is encouraging to hear that the families of South African citizens, who were listed among the dead cult followers of Pastor Jaguda, are heading to court to launch a massive class-action lawsuit against Pastor Jaguda and his cult-worship "church", to penalize in $USD monetary terms his DIRECT responsibility for the AVOIDABLE deaths of their loved ones, caused by the Doom Prophet's reckless endangerment of occupants housed in an ILLEGALLY built structure erected with sub-standard methodology and materials.
Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by moufan: 10:32am On Dec 07, 2014
the man is a stuupid fraud
Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by nationwide1(m): 11:34am On Dec 07, 2014
jerome4u:
There is no man of God that does not pass through temptation, being a xtain or a pastor will not stop u frm having tribulation. Do u think jesus christ did not have the power to save himself frm the being killed, but it happen for a reason, everything happen for a reason. R.I.P to those who lost their live in that tragic event.
Man, how can you compare Jesus' death to save mankind to the orchestrated murder by a man who only predicts doom and never blessings? When did disaster of that magnitude happen throughout Jesus' ministry on earth? Moreover, Jesus foretold of His trial and death but your prophet of doom didn't see the deaths of such number of people. Nairaland is a public forum, so don't express such ignorance here again. I doubt whether you are a Christian.
Re: TB Joshua Predicts Obama's Hospitalization by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 16, 2014
AdeniyiA:

If you believe there's life after death, u'll understand another form of blessing in this regard. Death is a route to eternity.
Do you know how many people God had used him to deliver from untimely death?
Not knowing the works nd plans of God concerning a situation but depending on our limited knowledge to explain spiritual things is also a display of ignorance.

You are a synagogue janja.weed.

I wish your parent, siblings & children were victims of Pastor Jaguda's building collapse so that you could educate them in their graves about death being a route to eternity - A$$hole!

(1) (2) (Reply)

FINALLY: EU Calls For Biafra Referendum Within 90 Days / Buhari Moves To Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Position From Lagos, Others / What Lord Frederick Lugard Had To Say About Hausa, Yoruba And Igbo ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.