Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,954 members, 7,848,874 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

Gov Ajimobi Should Be Arrested. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Ajimobi Should Be Arrested. (840 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife / 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi / See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Ajimobi Should Be Arrested. by zomby(m): 3:54am On Dec 07, 2014
Fact: Ajimobi and his family came in with a mission.
The mission is very simple and it says: GRAB AS MUCH AS YOU CAN BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.
I vividly remember this family as humble as a small injured frog right before the last election...but today, they are as greedy as a hungry lion

There is no shame in this family's game, they openly grab and grab and grab everything that doesn't belong to them.
An average month has 31 days...Ajimobi's wife travels out of the country 35 times a months (No exaggeration), while Oyo state crumbles into dust. Their children follow exactly what they see at home on a regular; they too grab anything and everything in Oyo state.

In fact, Oyo state government workers are yet to get their salaries for a couple of months now, but Ajimobi and his family continue to chew with their mouth overloaded with food that doesn't belong to them.

It is very sad indeed.

Buhari 2015

1 Like

Re: Gov Ajimobi Should Be Arrested. by lastmanstandn(m): 5:32am On Dec 07, 2014
Op. You're the dumbest person I've seen on the face of the earth. Did you take your time to revisit the Ajimobi's antecedent before coming here to spill rubbish at the family?

Abi because her husband is the Governor, she must stop all her hitherto existing business interests both home and abroad? Her kids have never been based here for once ( before and after 2011). As much as I believe, as the First Lady, she must be on ground to assist her husband with the affairs of the state, I also believe that she is not constitutionally recognized and must not be seen making overbearing influence on the affairs of the state just like the "shipopo" we have in Abuja. undecided

1 Like

Re: Gov Ajimobi Should Be Arrested. by zomby(m): 5:43am On Dec 07, 2014
Dude, why not do yourself a favor and go somewhere?
I know these people like the back of my hand.
Re: Gov Ajimobi Should Be Arrested. by seunlayi(m): 5:52am On Dec 07, 2014
see e-fighting
Re: Gov Ajimobi Should Be Arrested. by Williamso(m): 5:57am On Dec 07, 2014
You obviously have no idea who this man was prior to 2011 because if you did, you won't be spewing such trash here...

While I'm not saying he's not stealing, you sound rather silly attributing all his wealth to Oyo state treasury...
Re: Gov Ajimobi Should Be Arrested. by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 07, 2014
Pdp e troll on the loose, somebody please call a doctor this op needs one...
Re: Gov Ajimobi Should Be Arrested. by zomby(m): 6:06am On Dec 07, 2014
Again, I know these people like the back of my hand.
You do not have to believe me... Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Gov Ajimobi Should Be Arrested. by zomby(m): 6:15am On Dec 07, 2014
Do you know Ajimobi before he was elected?
Do you know how Ajimobi is currently operating as a governor?
Have you visited any part of Oyo state lately?
Have you talked to any of the Oyo state government workers?

Some of us are just simply blind and senseless. This is why Nigeria may not be rescued from these poor/ lowlife leaders...the followers are just as f00lish as the leaders.

Ajimobi's mission as the Governor of Oyo State from day 1 is: GRAB AS MUCH AS YOU CAN BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

1 Like

Re: Gov Ajimobi Should Be Arrested. by DaBullIT(m): 6:20am On Dec 07, 2014
zomby:
Fact: Ajimobi and his family came in with a mission.
The mission is very simple and it says: GRAB AS MUCH AS YOU CAN BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.
I vividly remember this family as humble as a small injured frog right before the last election...but today, they are as greedy as a hungry lion

There is no shame in this family's game, they openly grab and grab and grab everything that doesn't belong to them.
An average month has 31 days...Ajimobi's wife travels out of the country 35 times a months (No exaggeration), while Oyo state crumbles into dust. Their children follow exactly what they see at home on a regular; they too grab anything and everything in Oyo state.

In fact, Oyo state government workers are yet to get their salaries for a couple of months now, but Ajimobi and his family continue to chew with their mouth overloaded with food that doesn't belong to them.

It is very sad indeed.

Buhari 2015

Pinsure or adonbilivit. You don't call for someone's arrest based on heresays , proof that they are grabbing and lots more. Then we'll help you to FP

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How A Friend Made 100K In An Hour At The Last Delta State PDP Primary Election / Excerpts Of Apc Presidential Aspirant Speeches, Which Is Best? / Before GEJ And Now In Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.