Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

I Maltreated My Wife: Now She Wants To Leave Me - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Maltreated My Wife: Now She Wants To Leave Me (8993 Views)

4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) / I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation / My True-Love Is Planning To Leave Me: Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Maltreated My Wife: Now She Wants To Leave Me by Andala: 1:12am On Dec 11, 2008
What a bloody Otondo!!!
Re: I Maltreated My Wife: Now She Wants To Leave Me by coderXO(m): 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2008
*Hauwa*:

wow! you are a man grin i hope people like Adam will dig a hole and enter grin

i read your last post and i really commend you. may goodness and mercy follow you all the days of your life. may pickin plenty plenty come your way. may you and your wife know what happiness is with or without children when she comes back. may you both live with God's blessing each day. may you both know what old age is. may you come here next year or two years from now with good news of your own BBB or BBG, amen.

a lesson for all the ladies out there. . . keep your legs close up until he walks you down the aisle. a lesson for you guys, stop asking a girl to sleep with you when you are not married to her. stop stealing what's not yours. a lesson for the married ones, do not hide anything from your patner. so much lessons and i hope those with ears are hearing and the ones with eyes seeing and those with mind are reading.

Good luck and tons of it.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Adam I am glad to hear to hear you are on the up.
Sometimes we need to lose what we have, to know the value they bear to us.

God Bless, best of luck.

Hauwa; I can love you like that baby :-K
Re: I Maltreated My Wife: Now She Wants To Leave Me by origina9ja(f): 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2008
well u neva know wt u got
until its gone. every1 has their own
but you shouldnt let your anger control you
when u married her you made some vows i.e
"for better, for worse"
i advice you should track her down and ask her
for forgiveness and make it up to her!
if you both get with each other again treat her WELL!!!
Re: I Maltreated My Wife: Now She Wants To Leave Me by olabombo(m): 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2008
According to 9feet,"he don do me"probably says your wife, thats why she wants to leave.you can only have her if and only if you are ready to change completely.just put yourself in father position,someone maltreate your daughter what would you have done.
Re: I Maltreated My Wife: Now She Wants To Leave Me by evanchuks(m): 12:33am On Dec 14, 2008
If really you have realised your mistake. Ask for God's intervension, i believed he will put things back to normal. Good Luck!![flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: I Maltreated My Wife: Now She Wants To Leave Me by OgaMadam(f): 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2008
in defence of adam,

Although Adam has a somewhat poor way of expressing his emmotions, he never the less is, and to me the root of his expression screams ANGER.
I dont know you but i believe you may have lost a child/children through this - your grief is really evident, and i geuss screaming and expressing
yourself the way you are is a right you have.

Adam says that when women get pregnant, they may do things to save their reputations or something like that anyways.

Could this be the truth? Why is a woman put under soooooooooo much pressure. This same gurl, if she had not committed the abortion, and
supposedly had a 5 year old son when she met this man, would he have touched her?

Which is better? A seemingly "fresh" girl who took care of her business or a mother of 2 trying to get married? In her defence, she could have
done it because nobody will touch her.

That said, and in defence of the baby, i am no judge and should never be, save if i walk a mile in a man's shoes. But God has different ways of
delivering lessons to us, and whats good wont always come easy, the loss of a child via these means is a great great great loss for the woman
in question (somehow she seems to get the hardest blow). But to the baby, rest in Gods arms of love.

To the couple: marriage is for better or worse. Sorry. Only reason for divorce the bible says is marital unfaithfulness, somehow, a marriage
wont end even after tons of adultery as we have it in today's society, but you want to end after no baby? I am not your judge, this is your
test, but be honest with yourself and God, its ok to be.

PeaceOut
Madam
Re: I Maltreated My Wife: Now She Wants To Leave Me by justwater: 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2008
forgiveness is so so difficult but we all have to learn how to forgive.There is no yardstick for measuring great or small sins.We all have our short comings and sorry or forgive me Lord is the only thing we say to God.why is it easy to crucify others.mind u,i married as a virgin so i'm not in support of wayward girls but pls my brother if u love her go 4 her and with the advice of your Doctor and God's help nothing is impossible
Re: I Maltreated My Wife: Now She Wants To Leave Me by OgaMadam(f): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2008
that just wasnt helpful
Re: I Maltreated My Wife: Now She Wants To Leave Me by Makavelis(m): 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2008
lol grin
Re: I Maltreated My Wife: Now She Wants To Leave Me by angelina08(f): 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2008
You must be a stupid man, how can you maltreat your wife.
Re: I Maltreated My Wife: Now She Wants To Leave Me by Joet: 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2008
It's a difficult situation. You allowed yourself to be blind-folded initially, and made the lady to believe that you will stick with her forever. Now, the reality of life has dawn on you. You can know see that if love is BLIND, marriage is always an EYE-OPENER.
My advice to you at this point is: Leave the woman alone; take time to pray to God to forgive you of your sins; and at the same time asked God to reveal your true life partner to you. Never be in a hurry to get the new wife, lest you make a wrong choice again.
I guess others who are unmarried are learning from your case. Best of luck to you.
Re: I Maltreated My Wife: Now She Wants To Leave Me by origina9ja(f): 10:54am On Dec 18, 2008
Joet:

It's a difficult situation. You allowed yourself to be blind-folded initially, and made the lady to believe that you will stick with her forever. Now, the reality of life has dawn on you. You can know see that if love is BLIND, marriage is always an EYE-OPENER.
My advice to you at this point is: Leave the woman alone; take time to pray to God to forgive you of your sins; and at the same time asked God to reveal your true life partner to you. Never be in a hurry to get the new wife, lest you make a wrong choice again. I guess others who are unmarried are learning from your case. Best of luck to you.
how did he make a wrong choice
Re: I Maltreated My Wife: Now She Wants To Leave Me by Joet: 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2008
Wrong choice because it is not wise for Nigerian who would like to be a father of child(ren) to accept to willingly marry such a lady who had had complicated abortion(s). Apart from damages that can occur to the lining of the womb which may render the woman infertile for life, some ladies may even lose their womb in the process. I just can't marry such a lady. I guess you wouldn't want to marry such a lady, too.
Re: I Maltreated My Wife: Now She Wants To Leave Me by slimfine(f): 7:57am On Dec 19, 2008
I will definitely put you in my prayers.

make sure that you do not want her back out of pity becuase you will be back to square one
Re: I Maltreated My Wife: Now She Wants To Leave Me by joyAA(f): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2008
gosh im so sorry but you really need to first calm down.think about yourself,your position and all i know u truly want her back,but if u dont adress the issue that made you traeat her that way,youll end up nowhere and alone.if u truly want her back and u r ready to find a solution to her problem together then i promise u that when u sit her down to talk to her,shell listen.its love we are talking about here she is probably feeling lost without u but u really should apologise to her for what u did.i truly hope she listens to u.its so sad that u have to pay for another mans recklesness
Re: I Maltreated My Wife: Now She Wants To Leave Me by sarahneka(f): 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2008
That is a sad story and you did what any one would have done and i admire the fact that you realize you went too far only that you did too late.Keep searchin and if you have the cash there r lots of treatments,it cost time and $$$$$ and best abroad.Its up to you.All the best.
Re: I Maltreated My Wife: Now She Wants To Leave Me by ifele(m): 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2008
You should never treat a woman like that. You fool she loved yu men. Daman
Re: I Maltreated My Wife: Now She Wants To Leave Me by jany(f): 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2008
WoW!!! This is really touching but i think u shouldnt just be apologising for ur maltreatment (though that is important!!). U should also try passing across to your wife that though there is the probability of your not having kids together, there is also the probability of it being the other way and that whichever way it turns out, u are ready to stand by her and be continually there for her.
Re: I Maltreated My Wife: Now She Wants To Leave Me by chezee: 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2008
adam, you are a very terrible person. why wont u talk about those good for nothing guys that will never keep their cocks down but would rather look for an innocent girl to sing deceitful songs to, put her the family way and abandon her for the next victim. may god forgive all of u. now those girls that were once innocent have become agbaya to u abi!
Re: I Maltreated My Wife: Now She Wants To Leave Me by chezee: 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2008
OgaMadam, God bless you.
Re: I Maltreated My Wife: Now She Wants To Leave Me by angel2know(f): 11:18am On Dec 31, 2008
guy wot u hav to do know is that u hav to pray to god to tell u wot to do,also didi u really now wot did that for maybe is not your really wife that god says is going to be your wife till u enter into the grave my dear brother pray to god and worshpi him always. that is wot i have for u may god be with u in Jesus.
my name is mike:08054485628.
Re: I Maltreated My Wife: Now She Wants To Leave Me by Andy1985ng(m): 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2009
Hmm! This is by far the most interesting topic on nairaland. Great stories told and all linked to the power of God. I believe that with the grace of God and your own effort, what belongs to you will come back. I honestly feel this is a test of your faith and i'm hoping you will come out tops. Don't give up! Jesus walks.
Re: I Maltreated My Wife: Now She Wants To Leave Me by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 02, 2009
this is real hot soup

Re: I Maltreated My Wife: Now She Wants To Leave Me by origina9ja(f): 4:36pm On Feb 03, 2009
Joet:

Wrong choice because it is not wise for Nigerian who would like to be a father of child(ren) to accept to willingly marry such a lady who had had complicated abortion(s). Apart from damages that can occur to the lining of the womb which may render the woman infertile for life, some ladies may even lose their womb in the process. I just can't marry such a lady. I guess you wouldn't want to marry such a lady, too.

i still don't feel that the woman is a wrong choice simply because she is unable to have a child/children of her own
as we both know based on what the poster said:- his regretting ever maltreated his wife and therefore wants her back. anyways we are all different and therefore tend to have different views. so yes it fine by you not been able a marry a woman with no womb.
Thanks for that but i believe that nothing is in possible cool
Re: I Maltreated My Wife: Now She Wants To Leave Me by bereal1: 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2009
You are a creep and I am glad that she left you.  Hopefully, she will meet a man that loves her and realizes that her past experiences have shaped her into the wonderful woman that she is today.

She was willing to love, marry and have children with the son of peasant farmers - talk about scraping the bottom of the bucket.  I don't care how much education you have now, that is what you are truly the product of, and she loved you anyway.  She continued to love you even while you mistreated her and only decided to end the marriage to allow you to move on with your life and your quest for the perfect woman and children.  I will pray a powerful prayer for this woman.

Your 'soon to be' ex wife was honest with you about her past.  How on earth was she to know about the damage to her lining.  Can you imagine how terrible of an experience it was for her to learn that this man used her and didn't love her and her unborn child?  Now she did all the right things followed the correct steps and she ends up finding out that you didn't love her either.

How many times did you sleep with her before you married her?  how many women have you slept with without being married to them?

There are many other ways to become a parent know adays,  you had viable sperm and she had healthy eggs,  you had alot of options,  ALOT!  There was even the possiblilty that SHE could have carried your biological child.

Two thumbs down to all of the MORONS here that showed any compassion towards you.

You are a FOOL!!!!!

I hope you find a fertile virgin woman with a perfect past to carry your child.  I hope that she controls your heart forever and you live a lifetime regretting what you did to your lovely wife!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Maltreated My Wife: Now She Wants To Leave Me by chisimdi(f): 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2009
be real:

You are a creep and I am glad that she left you.  Hopefully, she will meet a man that loves her and realizes that her past experiences have shaped her into the wonderful woman that she is today.

She was willing to love, marry and have children with the son of peasant farmers - talk about scraping the bottom of the bucket.  I don't care how much education you have now, that is what you are truly the product of, and she loved you anyway.  She continued to love you even while you mistreated her and only decided to end the marriage to allow you to move on with your life and your quest for the perfect woman and children.  I will pray a powerful prayer for this woman.

Your 'soon to be' ex wife was honest with you about her past.  How on earth was she to know about the damage to her lining.  Can you imagine how terrible of an experience it was for her to learn that this man used her and didn't love her and her unborn child?  Now she did all the right things followed the correct steps and she ends up finding out that you didn't love her either.

How many times did you sleep with her before you married her?  how many women have you slept with without being married to them?

There are many other ways to become a parent know adays,  you had viable sperm and she had healthy eggs,  you had alot of options,  ALOT!  There was even the possiblilty that SHE could have carried your biological child.

Two thumbs down to all of the MORONS here that showed any compassion towards you.

You are a FOOL!!!!!

I hope you find a fertile virgin woman with a perfect past to carry your child.  I hope that she controls your heart forever and you live a lifetime regretting what you did to your lovely wife!!!!!!!!!!!!
gbam!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Maltreated My Wife: Now She Wants To Leave Me by Badriyyah(f): 10:20am On Mar 07, 2009
Hmmmm, Lesson from this story? Nigeria should provide safer ways for Abortions. Geeez. What do the doctors do? Cut out the womb.
Re: I Maltreated My Wife: Now She Wants To Leave Me by origina9ja(f): 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2009
sad
poor woman
pele
Re: I Maltreated My Wife: Now She Wants To Leave Me by denny4ril: 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2011
grin funny but weird, what else do you expect after maltreating a woman, she has to leave now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. / Fathers How Do You Bond With Your Family. / Who Is An August Visitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.