Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,693 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment (53669 Views)

Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter / Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family / Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by benebaby77: 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
emirateprince:

I believe u are not from the north? ??
Russians is too small for Nigerian troops' we av the best armed forces and infantry ground fighters in the world , that is why united nations left us to deal with boko are rams boys, trust me some people are using it to enrich themselves. it will soon be a thing of the past.

Emirateprince, smh for you.
Even US president will not say Russia is too small for them not talk of Nigeria. Russia alone can cause world war.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by nora544: 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
SirShymex:

Well, the Russian embassy just denied it as well.

So, this looks like a false flag. Perhaps the Ukrainians and the big brother are behind this. Antonov is a Ukrainian company, but what is the Russian flag and the 224 thing doing there?

And the biggest Russian airline in Russia that handles cargo, Aeroflot, doesn't have Antonov in its inventory.

Volga-Dnepr 10,
Polet Airlines 6,

are two airlines who have this planes and they flky under the flag of russia, you can rent this planes.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by tdayof(m): 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
Stelvin101:

Let's keep our fingers crossed and see the outcome of the whole thing. Buh I have always suspected Chad have a role in aiding BH
yea
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
obainojazz:
.let Nigeria invade that country... kill all of them and take their females as servants
No, let FG finish boko boys first before invading that country.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by JayJustus(m): 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
obainojazz:
I like the fat ones as maid.. hope u love d broom stick ones.

anyone is good but the bigger the better aye
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by tdayof(m): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
benebaby77:

Even US president will not say Russia is too small for them not talk of Nigeria. Russia alone can cause world war.
the guy get mind don't mind him
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by JayJustus(m): 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
dustydee:

Please, on what basis was it impounded?

that a huge arsenal was found in a plane headed to Chad of which eyebrows have been raised due to suspicion that Chad has a hand in BH...that's why it was impounded...moreover I think every country has the sole right to make checks when weapons of mass destruction is being moved through it territory...no sentiments involved aye
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by emirateprince: 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
benebaby77:

Tah,who told u that? It is all about tactics
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
nora544:

Volga-Dnepr 10,
Polet Airlines 6,

are two airlines who have this planes and they flky under the flag of russia, you can rent this planes.

I just checked both airlines and their insignias are different from what is on the tail of that bird. So, I doubt they own it.

Anyway, let's just keep our fingers crossed for updates.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Reference(m): 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
lydelara:
With the way some Nigerians think and especially 'children' on nairaland, you begin to think the predictions of the Americans will come to pass.

I can't imagine reading some post here of people castigating the Americans. Its simply absurd. I know, 99% of Nigerians don't watch nta again(dstv our new national tv), so its simply absurd when th9se who watch CNN and hear the news about the international community, will know that Russia is one of the worst countries on earth today, with their invasion of Ukraine.

But, some Nigerians, because of their foolish and tribalistic tendencies, and their believe in 'its our turn', just post rubbish on nairaland.

If you like, believe it or not, GEJ regime is the worst in the history of Nigeria.

I know your parents wont be and has not being sincere with you in telling you about Nigeria, because some of them fought and lost the civil war and thereby, refused to accept what really happened.

Some beer parlour rumours when I was young has it that Ojukwu told Awolowo at the airport that they were going but Awolowo backstab him. History and recent revelations has brought light into the whole lies.

Come to think of it, its only in the west that the igbos are truly free apart from the east in Nigeria, but this same children, are bound in making the same mistake their fathers made.

Back to the topic, the Russians arr well known for tgeir double dealing, and it wont be a surprise to those who know and those who listen to world news that the russians can do what they just did.

The Americans refused to sell weapons to the Nigerian government because they know the truth about the boko haram fights. They are well aware that the Nigerian government are lying about the fight againt the insurgents and that most of the weapons will fall into wrong hands.

Imagine, boko haram moving in multitudes with trucks and at times APCs, and not detected by our securities even in a war situation.

Please, Nigerians, think.

You know very little about the Nigerian military and its role post civil war to date. That the GEJ government even thought about approaching the US government for arms is the question. Apart from the Hercules heavy lift transport can you name one piece of American weaponry in the inventory of Nigeria since independence in good and bad times. Why we stupidly think America will sell us weapons in our time of need is baffling. The difference is clear. America and the west will only sell if they have a strategic interest in the outcome of the war. In this case they don't care whether we swim or sink. Russia on the other hand will sell to anyone to make money. Call it double dealing all you want but it helped Gowon win the war and keep the Nigeria you see while the west turned its back against Nigeria through 68 to 1970. It was only when they saw the tide turning in favour of Nigeria that they pretended to help.

America is not our strategic partner. They want a weak, divided and trouble ridden Nigeria for obvious reasons.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by emirateprince: 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
tdayof:
the guy get mind don't mind him
Yes lion hearted Nigerian but school in France
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
SirShymex:

1) Do you still believe someone from the same race can be racist to you? Loool

2) You have never been the sharpest tool in the shed, and 3) I doubt your opinions are needed on this thread.

1) You're a liar and I've never stated that.

2) Yet I am where I am at and you're where you are at grin

3) Yet here I am.

Go hug transformer grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
sukkot:
bruv, the same mafia family controls all the central banks in the world including russia. you are getting bamboozled by all the smoke and mirrors they are putting on for the masses. and you dont know what you are talking about when you say obama is weak. the man is a strong dictator and is the last president of america. after obama there would be no other president in the usa becuz the usa as a country would be eradicated. he has already started writing the executive orders for dictatorship and the merging of mexico and south america with usa

You are entitled to your opinion and I respect it.

But Obama is just a confused mascot, who has no clue, and he is as weak as they come. The executive order is just a ruse. And aren't folks in over 17 states already denouncing the ruse? Obama is a fraud - and these folks almost fooled the world with that guy lol.

Only a strong man can be a dictator. And Obama isn't close to being one. He is the US version of GEJ, albeit far more educated and eloquent.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by emirateprince: 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
Abacha is an action and best president we never enjoyed, now we are castigating buhari, these are men that will capture Russia in a twinkle of an eye
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
CityNG:

1) You're a liar and I've never stated that.

2) Yet I am where I am at and you;re where you are at grin

3) Yet here I am.

Go hug transformer grin

Lmao, why are you denying what you said? Didn't you assert that the only racism you have ever experienced was from AAs? Loool

Anyway, I will give you a pass cos you said you are Ijebu. I'm nice like that whenever I meet my people.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by sukkot: 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
SirShymex:

You are entitled to your opinion and I respect it.

But Obama is just a confused poster, who has no clue, and he is as weak as they come. The executive order is just a ruse. And aren't folks in over 17 states already denouncing the ruse? Obama is a fraud - and these folks almost fooled the world lol.

Only a strong man can be a dictator. And Obama isn't close to being one. He is the US version of GEJ, albeit far more educated and eloquent.
[b]see bruv, you are speaking out of what you feel. your opinions are just that, opinions. they are what your perceptions are. they are what is called in science HYPOTHESIS. but what i speak to you has been written in books a couple of thousands of years before it happened. they are prophesies. not my own vain opinions. and everything i have said has happened exactly how i said it would happen because i get them from the book of prophesies, the bible. yeah i may be a couple of months off with the date but everything i have said would happen has happened exactly how i stated it. do you know barak obama is in the bible ? he features in the bible in three whole chapters in different books. that is not an ordinary human being you are looking at. thats an angel of the Lord sent on a mission. he is here on a mission and with time his mission would become obvious to you. you think if he was some ordinary human being these crackers in america would not have blown out his brains a long time ago as much as they hate him ? bruv this world is wayyyyyyy deeper than you think it is. you are operating on shallow grounds by dishing out your hypothesis on situations. i am dishing out things that have been laid in stone for thousands of years. THE STORY WAS WRIITTEN END FROM BEGINNING[/b] wink grin
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by nduchucks: 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
I'm afraid that under international law, Chad, Nigeria, or any other country has a right to buy weapons from any country to protect her territory and citizens. As long as the aircraft is in compliance with international aviation laws, it will be released to its operators to complete its journey very shortly.

We have not been told that the aircraft violated Nigeria's airspace, so detaining the aircraft and its crew may very well be against applicable international laws.

Unless GEJ is bent on opening another war front despite failing miserably to handle BH in the current front, this aircraft will be release within a week or 2.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
SirShymex:

1) Lmao, why are you denying what you said? 2) Didn't you assert that the only racism you have ever experienced was from AAs? Loool

3) Anyway, I will give you a pass cos you said you are Ijebu. 4) I'm nice like that whenever I meet my people.

1) You can simply quote where I said what you are claiming. You're still a liar. A pathetic and cowardly one too.

2) I said that the only bad LEOs that I've ever encountered were black. I never used the words AA.

3) Please, do not tribalise me. I am more developed than you in that sense.

4) I am NOT your people. Fu(k off.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
emirateprince:

ok quickly ........
u still get soap?
if yes sponge that place well and be gentle on it.
weray ni e se
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
sukkot:
[b]see bruv, you are speaking out of what you feel. your opinions are just that, opinions. they are what your perceptions are. they are what is called in science HYPOTHESIS. but what i speak to you has been written in books a couple of thousands of years before it happened. they are prophesies. not my own vain opinions. and everything i have said has happened exactly how i said it would happen because i get them from the book of prophesies, the bible. yeah i may be a couple of months off with the date but everything i have said would happen has happened exactly how i stated it. do you know barak obama is in the bible ? he features in the bible in three whole chapters in different books. that is not an ordinary human being you are looking at. thats an angel of the Lord sent on a mission. he is here on a mission and with time his mission would become obvious to you. you think if he was some ordinary human being these crackers in america would not have blown out his brains a long time ago as much as they hate him ? bruv this world is wayyyyyyy deeper than you think it is. you are operating on shallow grounds by dishing out your hypothesis on situations. i am dishing out things that have been laid in stone for thousands of years. THE STORY WAS WRIITTEN END FROM BEGINNING[/b] wink grin

Lol, I have got mad respect for you and your knowledge of history. However, you should know by now that I don't like Biblical references.

And what is Barack Obama's name in the bible? I'd wager that Jimmy Carter was just as weak and clueless as Obama is. And they both have a lot of similarities. So, was Jimmy Carter also that biblical allegory? If so, how come those prophesies never came to past during Carter's era?

Er, who are the biblical references of Ronald Reagan, playboy Bill Clinton, and Dubya?
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by knowledgeable: 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
emirateprince:
Russian s are in trouble, gej unleash ur armed gallant forces.

You are ignored cos you don't sound like a Nigerian or even African
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by emirateprince: 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
penquin:
weray ni e se
What sort of local forbidden lingua franca is that

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by emirateprince: 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
knowledgeable:

You are ignored cos you don't sound like a Nigerian or even African

How do u mean?
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by litetias(m): 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
sarutobie:

you sir, with all due respect is a certified bunkum....The era of dilapidated and moribund railways was better right? The era of "do or die" politics by 'you know who' was the best abi? The era of broad daylight and wanton election rigging was the best? The era of incessant political assassination was the best right? The era of a nonexistent automobile company like INNOSON was better is that so? yes the era of political witch hunting and execution of opposing factions was undoubtedly the best?
You deliberately failed to add that in this new and purportedly better era the security situation is the worst ever and there's a markedly apathetic view of Nigeria held by both the leaders and the led

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
[b][/b]
aurenflani:
A friend sent me this pictures of the Russian plane that landed in Kano with weapons bound to chad.

http://lindaikeji..com/2014/12/photos-inside-russian-cargo-plane.html?
na lie oooooooo cool shocked shocked shocked shocked angry grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Cheny(m): 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
emirateprince:

faithless Nigerian that is what u are, did u know the story of david and goliath in the bible? why underate Nigeria the big heart of Africa
Very funny,sure u are being sarcastic.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
CityNG:

1) You can simply quote where I said what you are claiming. You're still a liar. A pathetic and cowardly one too.

2) I said that the only bad LEOs that I've ever encountered were black. I never used the words AA.

3) Please, do not tribalise me. I am more developed than you in that sense.

4) I am NOT your people. Fu(k off.

You are a consummate re.tard! A fool at forty is a fool forever. And if at your age (over 40), you can still brazenly tell porkies, salvaging ya pathetic life is a myth.

You said the only time you have witnessed racism was by AAs and I told ya ignorant ar.se that people of the same race can't be racist, you senile bonobo and a primeval stark illiterate.

And oh, why do you always spam Ijebu everywhere, prick? I was trying to give ya yokelish ar.se, with brain fart for brain matter a pass...but you have messed up now. The pass has been revoked.

Anyway, you can't be my people cos we don't breed stark illiterates. You are just another impostor spamming what you are not everywhere, flaming phaggot.

I will dig that shiit out, in ya words, when I get home. Senile c.u.nt.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by koikoi2(m): 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
I think it's time to obliterate Chad from d map of west Africa. They are double-edged.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by FOLLOWJESUS: 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
I feel GOD has performed miracle here,What we are looking for in sokoto we now see it in shokoto and instead for people to thanking GOD we are lamenting,we look for weapon go south Africa they seize our money we go America they posue us comot we carry our money beging for arminition no body agree sale for us,our military are runing out of aminition.Now we dey our own jeje they carry aminition come meet us for house. A beg make them carry the thing go give our soldier make they begging fire book haram jo.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by emirateprince: 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
Cheny:

Very funny,sure u are being sarcastic.
No hyperbolistic
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by moh1(m): 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
DON'T BE FOOLED BY "BOKO HARAM", O YE NIGERIANS!
By Sharon Faliya Cham

"All of a sudden the news that the Nigerian military at the Aminu Kano International Airport has intercepted a Russian aircraft loaded with helicopters and arms bound for the Republic of Chad has gone viral as such news always do, more especially as Chad has come under scrutiny over her suspected role in aiding and abetting "Boko Haram". But kindly pause, think and ask yourselves some questions:

* Does Chad, which is just a close neighbour to Nigeria, have her own airports or not?

* Considering the short distance between Nigeria and Chad, will it be necessary for any aircraft from Russia and headed to Chad to stop over in Nigeria before heading to Chad?

* If the arms and helicopters loaded in that aircraft are meant for "Boko Haram", then will it be necessary for the deadly cargo to reach Chad first before they are brought back to Nigeria for "Boko Haram" to use?

* What if the weapons were not actually ordered by the Republic of Chad?

* And even if the weapons were ordered by the Republic of Chad and were meant for "Boko Haram" in Nigeria, what could have been the wisdom of the Chadian government routing the flight to Kano considering that they know such an aircraft must be searched?

My suspicion:

Everybody in Nigeria, including even little children, is accusing the Nigerian government as the sponsor of "Boko Haram" for political gains and for the splitting of the country as desired by Ijaws like Asari Dokubo, and the federal government is aware of this suspicion, which made VP Namadi Sambo to issue a half-hearted denial the other day in Kano.

This so called arrest of a Russian plane loaded with arms in Kano might as well be a trick to divert public attention from the real suspects, and here are my reasons:

1. I firmly believe that Chad is deeply involved in "Boko Haram"

2. One of the named sponsors of "Boko Haram", Ali Modu Shariff, runs a thriving oil business in Chad and is a close associate of both the Nigerian and Chadian presidents

3. The Nigerian president and his security agencies are known to be protecting Ali Modu Shariff more than any state governor in Nigeria

4. The Nigerian president along with Ali Modu Shariff are known to have travelled to Chad several times to meet with the Chadian president, and none of such meetings has helped in any little way to curb the destructive activities of "Boko Haram" in northern Nigeria

Therefore, even if Chad is the one sponsoring "Boko Haram", how were they able to move in armour tanks, helicopters, AA rifles, RPGS, and so many military trucks into Nigeria for the terrorists without our own security forces and their intelligence agencies busting them?

And assuming Nigeria was sleeping all the time so much that Chad moved in such large number of arms, equipment and fighters, is Chad also responsible for commanding our own military forces to allow "Boko Haram" to be moving in long convoys from one spot to another freely just like that?

Also, can anyone plausibly blame Chad for Nigeria's blatant refusal to destroy "Boko Haram" camps in the deserts of northern Nigeria?

Since 2012 till date, I have never been proved wrong on my claims and assertions on this fraudulent "Boko Haram"!

It still remains that some people want northern Nigeria expelled from Nigeria, and they call it "The Orkar Solution" to what they think as the country's problems.

Anyone of you that can access any good library should look for the DAILY TRUST newspaper of Thursday, October 28, 2010, and on page 50 you will see a publication of a plot revealed by a patriotic Ijaw on how his people want to compromise this country's security, and particularly to completely disenfranchise the north, and the plot was titled "The Orkar Solution"!

EVERYTHING happening in Nigeria now is in tandem with that publication.

Chad is just being used as a means, and their compensation may be to annex the expelled region of Nigeria - the so called Caliphate of their thug called Abubakar Shekau.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by emirateprince: 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
benebaby77:

Think big, think great believe in ur self, let no one intimidated u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Tinubu Met With Buhari In London Last Night / "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother / Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.