Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Breaking: Ashaka Town: Army Repel Strong Boko Haram Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Ashaka Town: Army Repel Strong Boko Haram Attack (15750 Views)

Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) / Boko Haram Loses Fighters As Air Force, Army Repel Attack On Bita Village / BREAKING: Boko Haram Takes Over Ashaka Cement Factory In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Ashaka Town: Army Repel Strong Boko Haram Attack by obioraval(m): 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
Gallant

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ashaka Town: Army Repel Strong Boko Haram Attack by MVLOX(m): 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
y is dat some of the terrorists always get away....... is dat the Nigerian army do no have vehicles to pursue and over run dis terrorists....
Re: Breaking: Ashaka Town: Army Repel Strong Boko Haram Attack by DoubleFaith(m): 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
Boko H...are they immortals?
'Dem no dey finish? Dem no dey tire? Even army wey get training dey tire, abi dem train pass army?'
Re: Breaking: Ashaka Town: Army Repel Strong Boko Haram Attack by Afroconnect: 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mowire:
All these "repelling" and "dislodging" of terrorists are happening without SOE.

I did say then that an SOE might be unnecessary.

Our military could not have been so blatantly incompetent at defending the nation's territorial integrity. Corrupted system and institutions are the real problems aggravated by a lack of will by Mr. President.
The lack of will of the president is quite visible-i agree.

Kudos to the officers at the frontline-God bless and victory is ours.
Re: Breaking: Ashaka Town: Army Repel Strong Boko Haram Attack by bashydemy(m): 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
holatin:
Na news like this I wan dey hear not boko haram chasing soldier
Which kind yeye news when the insurgent escape with dead and wounded bodies with there vehicles and motorcycles. I dont know what to believe anymore. I am not into military, But i know as a soldier fighting your enemies, You need to fight and chase them to there dead end especially when you are overpowering them. You have to recover to many of there weapons and armory and also there vehicles and motorcycle m=but still they escape with those materials.
Re: Breaking: Ashaka Town: Army Repel Strong Boko Haram Attack by jaymejate: 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
ANYTIME I READ ABOUT THIS BOKO HARAM, E GO CON BE LIKE SAY NA SEASON FILM TINZ.
ONLY GOD KNWS D EPISODE WE DE NW.

BUH Y NIGERIAN SOLDIERS NOR CUM AT LARGE TO COMBAT DEM AND FOLLOW THEM INTO THE LOCATION THEY ARE FLEEING TO. solution would be hr soon i knw.

R.I.P TO LOST SOLDIERS.
MY HERO!
Re: Breaking: Ashaka Town: Army Repel Strong Boko Haram Attack by emirateprince: 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
f
Re: Breaking: Ashaka Town: Army Repel Strong Boko Haram Attack by BlackTechnology: 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mowire:
All these "repelling" and "dislodging" of terrorists are happening without SOE.

I did say then that an SOE might be unnecessary.

Our military could not have been so blatantly incompetent at defending the nation's territorial integrity. Corrupted system and institutions are the real problems aggravated by a lack of will by Mr. President.

Trash

Russian weapons in action
Re: Breaking: Ashaka Town: Army Repel Strong Boko Haram Attack by DonaldGenes(m): 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
PROUDIGBO:
It's this 'fleeing with their wounded' that really pisses me off! sad

Same here. So pissed!!!
Re: Breaking: Ashaka Town: Army Repel Strong Boko Haram Attack by Redhot111(m): 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
I really wish d Air Force could be as active as the army against these animals, we wld Hv been singing the victors' song by now. Respect to our gallant army. And for d air force, we expect more actions Frm u guys.
Re: Breaking: Ashaka Town: Army Repel Strong Boko Haram Attack by Fxwarrior: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
divinepips:
My annoyance is that in any attack, some of the insurgents will still escape, i don't know the work of our Air fighters, or are they lacking fuel for our fighter jets and Helicopters.

No, they are lacking kerosene! angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ashaka Town: Army Repel Strong Boko Haram Attack by kakiya: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
My question is when our military become defensive. I never had a time our Military attack Boko Haram All we have been hearing is repelling attacks. Can someone help
Re: Breaking: Ashaka Town: Army Repel Strong Boko Haram Attack by pomporiking: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
divinepips:
My annoyance is that in any attack, some of the insurgents will still escape, i don't know the work of our Air fighters, or are they lacking fuel for our fighter jets and Helicopters.

The Air force is just useless..They alone should be able to crush bh I still don't know why they are not dropping bombs on bh everyday
Re: Breaking: Ashaka Town: Army Repel Strong Boko Haram Attack by viczing(m): 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
snrman:
Na wa na wa

Everytime is always round number Nawa ooo....kudos to the soldiers sha
Re: Breaking: Ashaka Town: Army Repel Strong Boko Haram Attack by EbiJUNIRO(m): 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
mataz arising...
Re: Breaking: Ashaka Town: Army Repel Strong Boko Haram Attack by Edunwa302(m): 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
Galadimabawa:
I lust one of my mate in that battle RIP guy.
bros u b soldier?
Re: Breaking: Ashaka Town: Army Repel Strong Boko Haram Attack by uwakee: 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
God pls help ur children...put an end to the urgly story boko haram or whatever it is called...God pls let them no when u say yes nobody can say no...let peace reign in this nation...it is settled IJN
Re: Breaking: Ashaka Town: Army Repel Strong Boko Haram Attack by Jcob(m): 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
Lost a captain friend to the attack. So sad!
Re: Breaking: Ashaka Town: Army Repel Strong Boko Haram Attack by onadana: 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
These our army sef....how can people fleeing for their lives remember to load three trucks full of dead bodies and flee the fighting?Of what use is the bodies to the Haramites.No videoes or embedded journalist to help them win the information war.
Re: Breaking: Ashaka Town: Army Repel Strong Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
For every 1 of our Hero they killed,they lost 7 bastards. Now,that's a good ratio.
Re: Breaking: Ashaka Town: Army Repel Strong Boko Haram Attack by jerome4u(m): 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
temitemi1:
Is there any way we can avoid loosing our gallant soldiers n find a way to destroy this monsters(boko haram) God bless Nigeria!!
Dude, this is a war situation, there must be casualties, Even the US marine also lost men in battles. RIP to our gallant men.
Re: Breaking: Ashaka Town: Army Repel Strong Boko Haram Attack by leofab(f): 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
kakiya:
My question is when our military become defensive. I never had a time our Military attack Boko Haram All we have been hearing is repelling attacks. Can someone help
keep quiet joor grin angry; see your teeth like Ibadan roof grin; have you heard of the word Guerrilla warfare before? Where should the army attack them? In your village?
Re: Breaking: Ashaka Town: Army Repel Strong Boko Haram Attack by leofab(f): 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
pomporiking:

The Air force is just useless..They alone should be able to crush bh I still don't know why they are not dropping bombs on bh everyday
drop the bomb where ? In your father's compound grin grin? Don't you know they make do of hit and run tactics and don't have a specific base... They are mobile and always communicating with phone; do you how much it cost to fly an alpha jet for an hour?
Re: Breaking: Ashaka Town: Army Repel Strong Boko Haram Attack by Vikkie14: 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
bashydemy:
Which kind yeye news when the insurgent escape with dead and wounded bodies with there vehicles and motorcycles. I dont know what to believe anymore. I am not into military, But i know as a soldier fighting your enemies, You need to fight and chase them to there dead end especially when you are overpowering them. You have to recover to many of there weapons and armory and also there vehicles and motorcycle m=but still they escape with those materials.
Bros, this is not a James Bond movie. If you understand what Guerilla warfare is, you will know they can't just run after. That is where the job of Air force comes in. They could have drop some "plantain chips" on them when they were escaping. Am still not blaming the Army, i dont think Nigeria has a "CENTRAL Command and Control" which could make them disseminate intel. I really like the will,courage and determination of our military.
BUT.....

SHOULDN'T OUR ARMY BE ON THE "OFFENSIVE" THAN BEING "DEFENSIVE".
And i think they do say: A GOOD DEFENSE IS A GOOD OFFENSE.
Re: Breaking: Ashaka Town: Army Repel Strong Boko Haram Attack by Wisegeek01(m): 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
"Army Rapes strong Boko Haram Attack"

That's what I read at first until I looked again*

I mean with the kinda posts I've been seen on FP these days" (mostly sex related) one would wonder*

So back to d topic "Kudos" to the Army
lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking: Ashaka Town: Army Repel Strong Boko Haram Attack by timdking1982: 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
Soon we go shout for joy in Nigeria.. all dis bokoworms go destroy demselves..
Re: Breaking: Ashaka Town: Army Repel Strong Boko Haram Attack by Nneziwili(m): 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
OMG.....if ds is true, den i jst lost trust in NA..ds mst b d LIE OF D YEAR.
Re: Breaking: Ashaka Town: Army Repel Strong Boko Haram Attack by Galadimabawa: 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
Edunwa302:

bros u b soldier?
may be
Re: Breaking: Ashaka Town: Army Repel Strong Boko Haram Attack by Scout60(m): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
Rikidony:

That is when fighter jets and helicopter gunships come in, pull out ur troops bombard the insurgents till the retrieve but unfortunately u still need ground troops to carry out the mopping operations, to fish out any remnant insurgent

Using jet to bomb towns where civilians lives. Do you want northern leaders to shout human rights.
Re: Breaking: Ashaka Town: Army Repel Strong Boko Haram Attack by Scout60(m): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
VoteOutPDPJona:
I'm sad our air forces can't stop this MAD BOLDNESS from Boko boys.

In a town where civilians lives you want to use jet bomb.
So you pple want to shout human rights again.
Re: Breaking: Ashaka Town: Army Repel Strong Boko Haram Attack by bashydemy(m): 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
Vikkie14:

Bros, this is not a James Bond movie. If you understand what Guerilla warfare is, you will know they can't just run after. That is where the job of Air force comes in. They could have drop some "plantain chips" on them when they were escaping. Am still not blaming the Army, i dont think Nigeria has a "CENTRAL Command and Control" which could make them disseminate intel. I really like the will,courage and determination of our military.
BUT.....

SHOULDN'T OUR ARMY BE ON THE "OFFENSIVE" THAN BEING "DEFENSIVE".
And i think they do say: A GOOD DEFENSE IS A GOOD OFFENSE.
Well what happen to a air strike then? they have the information that was why the counter attack was made abi, Why not call for the support of air strike before attacking the BH. Beside how they manage to escape with all there vehicles and motorcycles with the dead and wounded bodies?
Re: Breaking: Ashaka Town: Army Repel Strong Boko Haram Attack by lightuplightup: 11:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
kudos to Nigerian Army , I know it's actually only 10 of them they killed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Khalid Mu’azu Izala Arrested For Insulting Governor Yahaya Inuwa, APC Members / Emefiele: Dangote Group Clarifies EFCC's Visit To Head Office / Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.