Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Can 9ice Become An Honourable Member Of The Federal House Of Rep? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can 9ice Become An Honourable Member Of The Federal House Of Rep? (512 Views)

Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) / The Status Of Federal House Of Representatives Speakership / Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can 9ice Become An Honourable Member Of The Federal House Of Rep? by fmspecial: 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
As our celebrities in d entertainment industry are fast becoming politicians. They need 2 know dt success in d industry doesn,t translate 2 electoral victory @ all. Honestly,it is more than riding on a horse back 2 submit ur nomination form as 9ice did.
I don't even know whether he won d primary election or not. If he even won on d platform of APC,can he defeat d PDP in dt same constituency?: d only consttuency in d SW in d last general election whose members of d state House of Assembly are all PDP,House of ReP,PDP & d only PDP Senator in d SW then & d stronghold of d former Oyo State Governor,Alao-Akala who is still gunning 4 areturn. Perharps 9ice should better concentrate on his musical career
Re: Can 9ice Become An Honourable Member Of The Federal House Of Rep? by azimibraun: 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
I hope he llistens to you.
Re: Can 9ice Become An Honourable Member Of The Federal House Of Rep? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
Just like any other discipline career change isnt a bad thing, I wonder what u would av to say if the veteran actor, Anorld swarzeneger failed to b d govenor of carlifonia those who push themselves to the limit achieve the impossible. There is no arm in trying and am very sure by now he his not whre he was yesterday, probably analysing the reason for his failure and making plans no to do thesame again.
Desmond is on the next hurdle as we speak, I wish him the very best. The so call elders in the game started as a novice.

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Perjury: Police,DSS Set To Arrest Ambode / Politics Of Rivers Governorship Election / Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.