Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,917 members, 7,952,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars (165002 Views)

Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) / HONOURABLE PATRICK Obahiagbon's Democracy Day Speech!!*** / Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon's Latest Joke: Big Grammer, Big Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by manosteel(m): 6:59am On Mar 11, 2011
Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon and Chris Okotie are well known for their use of heavy grammars, and from the look of things, the Honourable is looking more dangerous. I can't stop laughing, watching him accuses his colleagues of "Stouting and Suyaing" in the house. Some of his heavy grammars although very correct, sound like abusive words or like the kinds of names you would call your older brother who forcifully took your meat or stole your orange from your school bag. No wonder, many a times, he finds himself in trouble with his colleagues who feel insulted by some of his grammars. Take a look, you can as well add more.
Parliamentary onus probandi, Political brouhaha, Meticisine statism, Cancaro tribalism, Self abnegnation, Spiritual immolation, Legislative quango, Ecocentric chauvinism, Epileptic Nepotism, Extromophile per excellence, Animalistic pugnacious, Cataliptic parakpoism, Maniacally bewildered, Hocuspocus pooh pooh, Gymnosophic gyration, Tweedle dum and tweedle dee, Ovagasted flabawhelmed, Hulllabaloo and paroxysm,  The list goes on and on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by mkohagwu(m): 8:02am On Mar 11, 2011
The illetrates we hav as senators dnt even understand a word he is sayin

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by donjon: 8:23am On Mar 11, 2011
Dont read if hypertensive!
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by Antiscam1: 8:29am On Mar 11, 2011
hahahahaah.
dis grammars incured him d wrath of politicians and dey made sure dat he could not return to d house come 2011 poll
We shall all miss him!
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by freezy(m): 9:29am On Mar 11, 2011
You forgot "Political Mehu-mehu, "! cheesy
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by Jarus(m): 9:48am On Mar 11, 2011
Legislative rascality and parliamentary gambadoism

Meanwhile, you missed the spelling of most of his words you put up there
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by xtype: 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2011
a lot of his grammars are actually not correct! he forms them. However I dont think there is really a need to use such big words in communicating to a diverse audience like Nigeria. Communication is better when simple words are used.

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by eghost247(m): 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2011
Havent Eaten this afternoon if i keep reading those words i will laugh out my intestines
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by eewule(m): 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2011
I really enjoy listening to his speeches as i cant stop laughing - the guy is entertaining though. Its not just the grammar that makes him notable, but the force and power in his pronounciation. I wonder how he's re-ellection efforts are doing ? grin grin
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by Valdodo: 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2011
I think he's getin crazy about the grammer he vomit conciously or not. May be he study 2much which makes him say things out of normal dictionary.
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by unite4real: 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2011
A vast majority of our people continue to facilitate between exorbitant enthusiasm and irrational irritability, while a microscopic few, who have piloted the affairs of this nation continue to live in peasant ,
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by Bukittes(f): 1:05pm On Mar 11, 2011
Apologia
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by dhurlaone: 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2011
why do you have to speak all this grammars if ordinary citizens can not understand the meaning.
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by Ben13: 1:22pm On Mar 11, 2011
Which constituency is he representing?
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by obowunmi(m): 1:30pm On Mar 11, 2011
Funny! Haha
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by Adexvyb(m): 1:57pm On Mar 11, 2011
I can't stop laffing,this is toomuchious grammatical functionality of d highest order.
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by dibigslim: 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2011
Can any1 send his video documentary to my email:dibigslim@yahoo.com
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by Phlota(f): 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2011
so, he's nt comin back in 2011?
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by Segeorex(m): 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2011
so, he's nt comin back in 2011?

Thats so true he is not coming back to the senate chambers,
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by wellscon: 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2011
As a law student in UNIBEN those days, he once said: orthonological specimen of identical plumage invariably conglomerate in the same vicinity. What he meant was that Birds of a feather, flock together.
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by Areosapien(m): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2011
You forgot "Pirkeavothean Complex" and "Political Phantasmagoria." grin
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by md4real(m): 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2011
Anti-scam:

hahahahaah.
dis grammars incured him d wrath of politicians and dey made sure dat he could not return to d house come 2011 poll
We shall all miss him!
i think i got the ACN ticket for senate. he was formerly in the house of representatives.

unite4real:

A vast majority of our people continue to facilitate between exorbitant enthusiasm and irrational irritability, while a microscopic few, who have piloted the affairs of this nation continue to live in peasant ,

i am so in love with the above that i cant stop hearing it on AIT. it a perfect grammatical description of Nigeria.
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by smile4kenn(m): 3:42pm On Mar 11, 2011
[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF0Re7gJBb8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>[/flash]
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by ogaemma: 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2011
Hon. Patrick is a mascot, he is not a politician. I hope you all know he lost out in the primaries, and as such he is not returning to the house.Just ask him what he did for his constituency during his ternure in the house.Is not by blowing big big grammar, is all about performance and the dividend of democracy.
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by sandokaa: 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2011
Point of correction! Patrick is in the House of Reps and not the Senate. I wonder why he suddenly went reticent. Even, if he is not coming back, he should use the last legislative sessions to entertain Nigerians. Honestly, the next House will be dull without the occasional grammatical outbursts which he periphrastic-ally flaunt. If Patrick is not going to the Senate, I think he should be offered a Ministerial position, for him not to be totally eclipsed by nihilistic forces that are out to annihilate his political odyssey . I no hear english o!
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by denony(m): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2011
Is that the incineration officer? Please gravitate here with tremenduous acceleration and alacrity, because a gigantic conflageration has engulf my domiciliary habitation. *by Hon. Denony* na only him sabi blow grammer?
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by baslone: 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2011
clown!
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2011
sandokaa:

Point of correction! Patrick is in the House of Reps and not the Senate. I wonder why he suddenly went reticent. Even, if he is not coming back, he should use the last legislative sessions to entertain Nigerians. Honestly, the next House will be dull without the occasional grammatical outbursts which he periphrastic-ally flaunt. If Patrick is not going to the Senate, I think he should be offered a Ministerial position, for him not to be totally eclipsed by nihilistic forces that are out to annihilate his political odyssey . I no hear english o!

offered a Ministerial position based upon what? His junk grammar? even the owners/inventors of the English language dont speak that way. communication is a two way process; speaking and understanding.

nonsense! how did all his flabbergastible eloquent outbursts save Nigeria from sinking into the decrepit situation it inadvertently is plunged into?

rubbish!!
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by foster2009: 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2011
His constituency was unfortunate to have had a clown representing them at the National level for four wasted years. How can he make any meaningful cotribution that will help his constituency and the nation at large if nobody understands the load of of rubbish he calls grammar? When you communicate, you must communicate in a way that ohers could understand. Otherwise you are just a rabble rouser seeking for undue attention. In my opinion, his years in the house of reps is a waste to the nation. Let somebody mention a bill he sponsored or any reasonable contribution he made to any bill. As soon as he finishes speaking, he is ignored and his speech is seen as an unnecessary distraction to a serious discussion. So unfortunate!
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by marcus1234: 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2011
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by pecorns: 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2011
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by pecorns: 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2011
Here, you will laugh your lungs out, the grammar is just special, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO8UlaaTqE0

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.