Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos (26154 Views)

Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On / SIWN may arrest tinubu over fraud / Subsidy Scam Suspect Denied Bail Over ‘Criminal History’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by Ymodulus: 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
dabrake:

Does it mean a 'Chunkwuma', an 'Udoh' or a 'Danjuma' contest for the apex position of Lagos state executive?
I dig your school of thought but I hope you ain't hypocritical

Yes. A chukuwuna, udoh and danjumah can contest for the apex position of the state.

1 Like

Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
Can't believe APC can do this to one of their own...mehn
I'm starting to dislike APC. Not supporting the act though but mehn. Fashola might have hand in this....just saying
I can't join or support a Party of Betrayals. A party where if you don't watch your back, it will cost you.

2 Likes

Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ymodulus:
Rubbish!

What if the man stated in 1981 that he was from Ilaje in Ondo State? That is 33 years ago; then he moved & settled in Epe, Lagos State maybe 15 years ago. He has been paying his tax, contributing to development (economical as well as politically) within his immediate Epe adopted home since then; why should some fools think he has no right of voting & being voted for in any political position of his choice within Lagos in particular and Nigeria in general? Is he no longer a Nigerian, even if he originally came from Ilaje in Ondo State? Though I hate Nigeria corrupt political class in general, but Nigerians should reason like humans for once in their backward thinking life!

[size=17pt]Means my uncle Awotade, living in enugu since 1990 can claim to be from ezeagu local government and peaceably contest for governorship since he is a Nigerian anyway right?? Okay! [/size]

3 Likes

Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by a9nyc2020(m): 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hmm....I won't b suprised if something of this nature repeats itself in apc presidental primary...there is problem in apc...pdp is bad, bt apc aint any better...na dem dem

1 Like

Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by donmalcolm21(m): 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ymodulus:
Rubbish!

What if the man stated in 1981 that he was from Ilaje in Ondo State? That is 33 years ago; then he moved & settled in Epe, Lagos State maybe 15 years ago. He has been paying his tax, contributing to development (economical as well as politically) within his immediate Epe adopted home since then; why should some fools think he has no right of voting & being voted for in any political position of his choice within Lagos in particular and Nigeria in general? Is he no longer a Nigerian, even if he originally came from Ilaje in Ondo State? Though I hate Nigeria corrupt political class in general, but Nigerians should reason like humans for once in their backward thinking life!
. The case is that of perjury which is how come Ambode filled Ondo state as his state of origin in his Jamb form and Lagos state in his governorship form. Next time read well before you comment please.

4 Likes

Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
chrisbaba1:

[size=17pt]Means my uncle Awotade, living in enugu since 1990 can claim to be from ezeagu local government and peaceably contest for governorship since he is a Nigerian anyway right?? Okay! [/size]

Tell him. He probably wasn't thinking right when he typed that.

1 Like

Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ambode till 2023.

3 Likes

Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by Ymodulus: 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
donmalcolm21:
. The case is that of perjury which is how come Ambode filled Ondo state as his state of origin in his Jamb form and Lagos state in his governorship form. Next time read well before you comment please.

Mr , you and I know its not the power or jurisdiction of the DSs to investigate perjury.

What is the police there for? Common let's talk like matured knowledgeable individuals who can see well beyond the facade the government or Umbrellized gathering wants the masses to see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by flexing11(m): 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ymodulus:
Rubbish!

God bless u,,,,,more of u,

1 Like

Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
I tink security needs to b deployed to jamb office now b4 d head line change to" Gun men attack jamb office and Vital documents were stolen"

2 Likes

Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by Aiyekooto: 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ymodulus:
Rubbish!

If you reside in a state for 10 years you have a claim to indigeneship of the state. No certificate is issued. End of story.

2 Likes

Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by anonimi: 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
Aiyekooto:

If you reside in a state for 10 years you have a claim to indigeneship of the state. No certificate is issued. End of story.

Which section/clause of theNigerian constitution did you pull that from

Do you know if Fashola VERIFIED whether the Igbos he dumped at Onitsha in the night had been resident in Lagos for 10 years to apply this your 'indigeneship' clause in our constitution shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ymodulus:
Rubbish!

understand thr argument first...
Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by Ymodulus: 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
patmaine:

understand thr argument first...

The premise of the DSS is baseless. Since when did it become the call of the DSS to handle case of Perjury?

What are the Police there for?

2 Likes

Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by unigdh: 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
Story
Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by laimo(m): 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
Please arrest Ambode,you'll only help popularize his campaign.And prepare his already ordained greatest landslide victory in 2015.
Help us,pdp.Bring your hooded DSS like in Osun,you'll make Lagosians vociferously campaign for Ambode.

Witchhunt him please. Thank you.

The election will become a referendum on indigeneship in Lagos.All the tens of millions of people from other states will be made to see the discrimination the pdp will want to foist on them.People from the SE,North,Midwest,SS,Lagosians will fight for Ambode.Oba of Lagos has said Ambode is from Lagos.Pdp wants to insult the Lagos Oba and Lagosians.
This goes to show that pdp can not win. And they know it.

Please make Ambode more popular.

Ambode wins either way. Landslide victory!!!

Ambode/APC 2015.

2 Likes

Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by davidonyemayma: 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ymodulus:
Rubbish!

Its unfortunate that some of you are completely ignorant of the laws of de land. This is not about emotions, morality or sentiments. There is a crime called 'forgery' in Nigeria. Allow de legal system to determine de substance of de case. Stop spewing trash on matters you have no understanding of

2 Likes

Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by adebisicutie: 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
davidonyemayma:

Its unfortunate that some of you are completely ignorant of the laws of de land. This is not about emotions, morality or sentiments. There is a crime called 'forgery' in Nigeria. Allow de legal system to determine de substance of de case. Stop spewing trash on matters you have no understanding of

Pls do you know the meaning of "forgery"

Stop throwing words around without a full understanding of the word

What document did he forge?
Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by Ymodulus: 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
davidonyemayma:

Mr , you and I know its not the power or jurisdiction of the DSs to investigate perjury.

What is the police there for? Common let's talk like matured knowledgeable individuals who can see well beyond the facade the government or Umbrellized gathering wants the masses to see.

1 Like

Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by laimo(m): 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
laimo:
Please arrest Ambode,you'll only help popularize his campaign.And prepare his already ordained greatest landslide victory in 2015.
Help us,pdp.Bring your hooded DSS like in Osun,you'll make Lagosians vociferously campaign for Ambode.

Witchhunt him please. Thank you.

The election will become a referendum on indigeneship in Lagos.All the tens of millions of people from other states will be made to see the discrimination the pdp will want to foist on them.People from the SE,North,Midwest,SS,Lagosians will fight for Ambode.Oba of Lagos has said Ambode is from Lagos.Pdp wants to insult the Lagos Oba and Lagosians.
This goes to show that pdp can not win. And they know it.

Please make Ambode more popular.

Ambode wins either way. Landslide victory!!!

Ambode/APC 2015.
Great APC. This is why we elected Ambode. To make pdp witchhunt 'non-indigenes'.It's high time we had this debate. Who's a Lagosian?

1 Like

Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by Lawalemi(m): 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
Story!
Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by logica(m): 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ymodulus:
Rubbish!

Mr Man, in Nigeria there is something called "State of Origin". You may never even have been to that state, but it is considered where you "come from". AND it does not change. This is not America. Sorry.

3 Likes

Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by laimo(m): 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
These pdp don make non-Lagos indigenes and Lagosians vex.

The election will be a no-contest.

AMBODE! Ba o ti e di bo,o ti wo le.

Up APC.

Ambode 2015 -2023.Lagos is moving forward. Leave the clueless behind.

1 Like

Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by marjo: 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ymodulus:
Rubbish!

Is this not the nigerian way? Why should this case be different? i have lived and worked in lagos for over 30 yrs paying my taxes diligently but i am not from the sothwest. the day i try to run for public office ,people will remind us of where we come from.

4 Likes

Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by MrNairaland: 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hello,in the spirit of the season.we decided to make clearance sales of our wares.directly from our warehouse in USA,items include female and male clothing.

Female and male Footwear,at a very very reduced price.a trial and a visit to our showroom/warehouse will convince you.Hurry Now,while stock last.

or you can call for further inquiries: 08178642440,08134340380- Essien.
Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by laimo(m): 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
logica:
Mr Man, in Nigeria there is something called "State of Origin". You may never even have been to that state, but it is considered where you "come from". AND it does not change. This is not America. Sorry.
Later,your Igbo brothers will want to claim Lagos is their land,saying 'Lagos is no man's land'.

There're Igbos on the ballot in Lagos.APGA governorship candidate in Lagos is Igbo.So if it's only indigenes who can vie for post and 'this is not America',according to you,why is an Igbo contesting in Lagos.
Stop destroying your own chances.

2 Likes

Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by logica(m): 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
laimo:
Later,your Igbo brothers will want to claim Lagos is their land,saying 'Lagos is no man's land'.

There're Igbos on the ballot in Lagos.APGA governorship candidate in Lagos is Igbo.So if it's only indigenes who can vie for post and 'this is not America',according to you,why is an Igbo contesting in Lagos.
Stop destroying your own chances.
What "State of Origin" did those Igbos put on the form they filled?

3 Likes

Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by texazzpete(m): 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
chrisbaba1:

Of course he can. That's his right.
People in that area will just not vote for him. That's human nature.

I'm not sure where it was explicitly stated that only a Yoruba man born in Lagos can run for Lagos Governorship.
Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
They shd go and arrest olusegun Aganga too now. Does Aganga dat is frm Edo state sound like a yoruba name? Yet he claimed he is frm Lagos. This is double standard bullshit
Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
Fraudulent people. Thiefnu.bu himself is not a Lagosian

2 Likes

Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by paycash: 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
PDP the supporter can not do any good thing again

APC is moving forward despite all what some igbo people use to sabotage their effort.
Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by ibedun: 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
texazzpete:

Of course he can. That's his right.
People in that area will just not vote for him. That's human nature.
I'm not sure where it was explicitly stated that only a Yoruba man born in Lagos can run for Lagos Governorship.

In every society including UK, USA and most other places (Igboland,Yorubaland, Hausaland etc.) There are unwritten rules.

Let a non English person come out and say they want to run for a sensitive office in the UK, they will be reminded where they come from. Trust me.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Crisis: Saraki’s Loyalists Beg Buhari: The Nation / Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani / Lagos Becomes Africa's Start-Up Capital, Ibadan Takes Nigeri's No 2 Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.