Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Is Someone Missing Stella Oduah? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Someone Missing Stella Oduah? (603 Views)

My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Someone Missing Stella Oduah? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
Some times back when we had her as the minister of Aviation, we saw modernization of the airports in Nigeria.

Just few month of her absence due to ingratitude of some top officials that lead to her removal, the airports is losing the beauty it once radiated during her reign.

Her absence have stalled the completion of some projects she started and the airport that once was like a privately managed organisation is back to looking like a government property.

Not to discredit Mr. Chidoka, the difference is really beginning to show.

Is someone missing Madam Stella?

Let me just use this opportunity to congratulate her for success in the PDP primaries of house of Senate in her senatorial zone.

2 Likes

Re: Is Someone Missing Stella Oduah? by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 08, 2014
I thought so.
Re: Is Someone Missing Stella Oduah? by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 19, 2014
Are people not flying any more?
Re: Is Someone Missing Stella Oduah? by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 30, 2014
victorels:
Are people not flying any more?

No. People are lying. Cook a better story.

(1) (Reply)

Home Team Vs Away Team...GEJ Vs GMB..! Predict Your Scores / God Bless Rochas For Answering The clarion Call, / If Yar Adua Was Alive....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.