Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,503 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

President Jonathan Should Stop Lying To Us In The Nysc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Should Stop Lying To Us In The Nysc (891 Views)

Buhari, Time We Stopped Lying To Ourselves - Abimbola Adelakun / “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed / When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Should Stop Lying To Us In The Nysc by donaro4u: 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
In my honest and personal opinion, I really hope this msg gets to Mr. President. Ever since I got admitted into the University years ago, we have always heard rumours dat the Jonathan Administration had perfected/concluded plans to increase the allowances of corp members from the present #19,800 to about #39,000(correct me if am wrong) but its almost the end of his First term in office and it has remained a promise unfulfilled. Given the fact that the GEJ administration has not had any meaningful impact on the average Nigerian Youth, I think the president will gather lots of support from youths all over the country if he starts implementing the increase in the allowances of Corp Members In January. Most especially when we corpers are supposed to Act as Presiding officers in the forth coming general elections.
Re: President Jonathan Should Stop Lying To Us In The Nysc by kaima1984(f): 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hahahah,funny Bt true
Re: President Jonathan Should Stop Lying To Us In The Nysc by Beesluv: 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
grin Some copas will collect the allowee and still not vote for him

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Should Stop Lying To Us In The Nysc by obizzy(m): 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: President Jonathan Should Stop Lying To Us In The Nysc by Johnnyessence(m): 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
that's while I will always be saying it here d youth of this country should not vote for Gej in Feb 14 2015 poll he's a liar feeding us with lies .
Re: President Jonathan Should Stop Lying To Us In The Nysc by MASTERM(m): 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
Beesluv:
grin Some copas will collect the allowee and still not vote for him
For that, He shouldnt keep to his promise for those that will vote for him because of it? Naija politicians "promise and fail" has been happening since 1960. So, do live with it till naija splits oh.
Re: President Jonathan Should Stop Lying To Us In The Nysc by emperorchedda(m): 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
This man is playing a fast one on us! I started it will be increased since last year, it got to a point they rumoured it has been increased, but after confirmation we discovered they lied.
Last month I heard senate have passed the bill on the addition 500 per day of feeding allowance but yet no show yet..

Who is fooling who??

And he thinks the youth will vote him in again
Re: President Jonathan Should Stop Lying To Us In The Nysc by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
Allowee was nt increased at any time..D #500 increment is for feeding in camp.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Should Stop Lying To Us In The Nysc by kestolove95(m): 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
even if dey increase d alawee ti 1million..corprs will still fight for increament...well GEJ till 2015..lol
Re: President Jonathan Should Stop Lying To Us In The Nysc by lomaxx: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
emperorchedda:

And he thinks the youth will vote him in again

The votes of Nigerian youth should be worth more than nysc stipends in paltry proportions.
Re: President Jonathan Should Stop Lying To Us In The Nysc by JEITO: 11:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
Guy, channel your grievances to your DG, he is responsible for you., He was the one that made the announcements. Abi u expect make they President come dey pay you for counter

But dis OP funny sha, na allowee be de most important matter for him mind.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Only The Fools Who Are Blinded By Ethnicity And Religious Affilation / First President from Niger-deltafails to Build any Oil & Gas Facility in 6 years / Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.