Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,290 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

“it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed (19029 Views)

Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health / APC Spokesman, Lai Threatens To Sue PDP Spokesman, Metuh Over Libel / Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

“it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by Islie: 6:11pm On May 13, 2015
By Henry Umoru
ABUJA- THE National Leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP said Wednessday that but for the maturity of President Goodluck Jonathan and the head of the All Progressives Congress, APC’s Transition Committee, Alhaji Ahmed Joda, who cleared the air that the presidency was not frustrating the Committee, APC’s spokesperson, Alhaji. Lai Mohammed would have thrown the country into crisis.
The PDP called on all Nigerians to be wary of actions that were capable of causing disunity in the land, just as it reiterated its resolve to focus only on purposeful criticism while presenting credible alternatives to the policies and programmes of the in-coming administration in a manner that will promote democracy, unity and the well-being of Nigerians.
In a statement signed Wednessday by PDP National Publicity Secretary, Chief Olisa Metuh, the party stressed that he must apologise to Nigeria and Nigerians for alleging that the Presidency and the PDP had ‘bluntly refused to cooperate’ with the APC to ensure a successful transition and that the Transition Committee of the Federal Government had refused to hold any meeting with that of the APC.
Metuh who urged Lai Mohammed to learn to be truthful, honest and desist from fabricating lies that could be injurious to democracy and peaceful co-existence in the country, said, “but for the maturity of President Goodluck Jonathan and the head of the APC’s Transition Committee, Alhaji Ahmed Joda, who cleared the air, the country would have been thrown into crisis over the false alert by Lai Mohammed that the Presidency was frustrating the transition process.
“After Alhaji Joda debunked Lai Mohammed’s false statement and denied that his committee was being frustrated by the PDP-led Presidency, we waited for forty-eight hours expecting the APC spokesman to apologize to the nation, but this has not been done.
“It would be recalled that Lai Mohammed in a press statement last Thursday alleged that the Presidency and the PDP had ‘bluntly refused to cooperate’ with the APC to ensure a successful transition and that the Transition Committee of the Federal Government had refused to hold any meeting with that of the APC.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/transition-committee-lai-mohammed-planned-to-throw-nigeria-into-crisis-pdp/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by tempest69: 6:12pm On May 13, 2015
Can someone shut this pig's (metuh) mouth
I guess he is still pained by the outcome of the just concluded result. Even his father lied to his mother before he could bang her or perhaps marry her. So he should show us a honest politician and I will prove to him that my mother is still a virgin.
May 29 loading.......

FTC for the third time today

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by Mogidi: 6:13pm On May 13, 2015
Metuh who urged Lai Mohammed to learn to be truthful, honest and desist from fabricating lies that could be injurious to democracy and peaceful co-existence in the country, said, “but for the maturity of President Goodluck Jonathan and the head of the APC’s Transition Committee, Alhaji Ahmed Joda, who cleared the air, the country would have been thrown into crisis over the false alert by Lai Mohammed that the Presidency was frustrating the transition process.

Why would a father name his son liar? Liar Mohammed can't change, he was named Liar at birth for a reason, lying is in his blood.

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by cleatoris: 6:16pm On May 13, 2015
PDP is the worst form of liars.

"I had no shoes!" --- GEJ (2011).
"I have never lacked anything!" ---GEJ (2015).
"I was not consulted before election was postponed" --- GEJ (2015).

PDP = Papa Deceive Pikin; Pikin Deceive Papa.

46 Likes

Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by ijustdey: 6:19pm On May 13, 2015
PDP is always looking for something relevant to hold on to

but..... this one point is irrelevant,
is this how they want to start playing the opposition cardundecided

12 Likes

Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by socialmediaman: 6:24pm On May 13, 2015
Not my business.. Presidency should fast forward this process, we can't wait to embrace Man Jona back to the spectators club

1 Like

Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by psucc(m): 6:25pm On May 13, 2015
Yes Lai must stop to lie since APC had the ruling party cos it's time for PDP to take over.

They can't be both the ruling and opposition.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by egift(m): 6:26pm On May 13, 2015
Metuselah and his pdp gang are now getting desperate and being a nuisance.

16 Likes

Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by donphilopus: 6:52pm On May 13, 2015
The Mods wouldn't review the subject of this thread before moving it to the homepage now...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by PassingShot(m): 6:59pm On May 13, 2015
PDP and their wahala!

How would the country have been thrown into crisis because of the allegation that you guys were not cooperating with them?

If my memory serves me right, Lai Muhammed hinged his allegation on the fact that you guys shifted the date to give APC's TC some handover documents plus the fact that you criticized the terms of reference of GMB's Transition Committee, accusing APC of attempting to run a parallel government.

It seems PDP's kind of opposition will be to appeal to sympathy and pity. Unfortunately, Nigerians are wiser and we shall only look at REAL ISSUES and not these petty ones you guys want to embark on.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by tit(f): 7:01pm On May 13, 2015
if lie can belleful, then Nigerians will become that fattest people in the world in the next four years.

if not,
i am sorry.

5 Likes

Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by Welrez(m): 7:05pm On May 13, 2015
I read Lai Mohammed with a pinch of salt!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by stepo707: 7:09pm On May 13, 2015
He can't cos he has been programmed that way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by Islie: 7:52pm On May 13, 2015
donphilopus:
The Mods wouldn't review the subject of this thread before moving it to the homepage now...

From the emboldened parts....... What can you draw from it

Isn't the same as the topic in a simpler form

1 Like

Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by MyMouth(m): 8:57pm On May 13, 2015
tit:
if lie can belleful, then Nigerians will become that fattest people in the world in the next four years.

if not,
i am sorry.
I tell you! Everybody dey lie to us, both APC and PDP but better APC sha, devil sef dey shame wen PDP dey lie. But come to think of it, all politicians can lie oooo! Imagin George Bush when he was president of U.S, looking me straight in the eye and lying to me that there were weapons of mass destruction in iraq when there was nothing! Imagin gej looking me in the eye and lying that he was not aware that inec was going to postpone the last elections. Liars everywhere!

1 Like

Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 13, 2015
undecided

OJU IKU IS A COWARD FOR KILLING 3MILLION Biafra JEWS AND RUNNING AWAY TO IVORY COAST undecided

4 Likes

Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by Firefire(m): 9:01pm On May 13, 2015
[size=18pt]Lie Mohamed has factory-fitted lying brain. [/size]

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by naijainfogalery: 9:01pm On May 13, 2015
Eyaaaa PDP sorry , dont worry u still dont know what it feels to be an opposition abi? wait to May 29 grin

7 Likes

Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 13, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by Firefire(m): 9:02pm On May 13, 2015
Welrez:
I read Lai Mohammed with a pinch of salt!

me too
Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by aare07(m): 9:02pm On May 13, 2015
J
Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by 1DNMC(m): 9:02pm On May 13, 2015
#Legalize it,that's all we want!!!!!!!!!

KK blowing

1 Like

Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by omenka(m): 9:04pm On May 13, 2015
Hahaha. Imagine PDP!! cheesy

The same party which went using pictures of
roads constructed in Cameroon as Jonathan's
project.

Same party that used pictures of housing estate
built by Fashola in Lagos as Jonathan's
accomplishment in Northern Nigeria.

Same party that used pictures of structures
constructed by Kwankwaso in Kano as
Jonathan's project.

Same party that told us countless number of
times that the economy is so buoyant Americans envy us..

Same part that says 16 is greater than 19.
Same party that says 7 is greater than 2/3 of 28.
Etc etc etc...

I think Oliesa Metuk really needs a brain scan
while he in the mean time should stfu. cheesy

Very fake opposition party. I wonder if they reported Lai to Sahara Reporters this time as well. cheesy

15 Likes

Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by riczy(m): 9:05pm On May 13, 2015
he is acting in accordance wif his name!(liar)
Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by deejayALFY(m): 9:05pm On May 13, 2015
PDP HAS NO MORAL AND JUSTIFYABLE RIGHT TO ACUSE APC OF ANY LIES UNTIL AFTER 16YRS...CLICK LIKE IN SUPORT...SHARE IF INDEFFRENT

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by ellechrystal(f): 9:06pm On May 13, 2015
Hehe
deejayALFY:
PDP HAS NO MORAL AND JUSTIFYABLE RIGHT TO ACUSE APC OF ANY LIES UNTIL AFTER 16YRS...CLICK LIKE IN SUPORT...SHARE IF INDEFFRENT
16 years of what? 16 years of half the apc members rule in pdp? Who r hungry for more power n all they did was to change their name n logo?
When people say pdp ruled 16 years I laugh. So all those who destroyed pdp n ran to apc r now saints?
So unreasonable.
*pukes*

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by condralbede(m): 9:06pm On May 13, 2015
Will dt b possible?it just like asking a Rat to stop eating fish.make I dey observe shaa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by godoluwa(m): 9:06pm On May 13, 2015
LIE MOHAMMED will stop lieing the same day he stopped using PAMPERS

4 Likes

Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by IVORY2009(m): 9:07pm On May 13, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

OJU IKU IS A COWARD FOR KILLING 3MILLION Biafra JEWS AND RUNNING AWAY TO IVORY COAST undecided

where hv u been, i missed u grin
Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by Lero15(m): 9:08pm On May 13, 2015
grin
PDP be like Lai [size=25pt]Lie[/size] Muhammed

Liars accusing an harmless undecided liar.

Don't bobo me jare angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Employs 10 Physically-Challenged & Gives Out 35 Wheelchairs (Pics) / Jonathan Denies Buying $15M Property In United kingdom / Buhari And I Have Not Spoken In Two Years, Says Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.