Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

To My Greatest Dismay - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / To My Greatest Dismay (1320 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To My Greatest Dismay by Ezemarcel(m): 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
Honestly what I saw today baffled me to my bone marrow...check it out...this one na still ranch rover sport?

Re: To My Greatest Dismay by Ezemarcel(m): 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
More

Re: To My Greatest Dismay by Ukeachu1(m): 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
how much abeg
Re: To My Greatest Dismay by diportivo: 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
Honestly dont know what d dismay is all abt ...dis ride wld serve tow vehicle guys well grin
Re: To My Greatest Dismay by gambus007(m): 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
Guy,i have brother who is interested in such SUV.he buys nd repair them.sell it out for dose who use it for block industries Van,tow van.i bet u,the engine can still come alive.they dont die.they stay as long as u want them.
Re: To My Greatest Dismay by AutosBay(m): 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
1970 model most are used for towing purposes.
Re: To My Greatest Dismay by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ezemarcel:
Honestly what I saw today baffled me to
my bone marrow...check it out...this one na still ranch rover
sport?

blings, class, price, prestige and luxury aside, this classic range rover is a much more reliable heavy duty 'get down to the dirt' workaholic than the recent suvs range rover builds lately.
Re: To My Greatest Dismay by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
lomomike:

blings, class, price, prestige and luxury aside, this classic range rover is a much more reliable heavy duty 'get down to the dirt' workaholic than the recent suvs range rover builds lately.
Buy am na.
Re: To My Greatest Dismay by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 08, 2014
These kind of stuff just pisses me off.

I mean if you can't keep the car stored properly then simply sell it off before it gets to such a condition

For the car that I'm working on, all the previous owner needed to do was simply remove the rubber grommet on the floor and let the water drain out and this would have saved panels from being replaced.

This truck here has the window rolled down and with all the torrential downpours in Nigeria the floors will be as good as gone.

2 Likes

Re: To My Greatest Dismay by Ezemarcel(m): 9:14am On Dec 30, 2014
CityNG:
These kind of stuff just pisses me off.

I mean if you can't keep the car stored properly then simply sell it off before it gets to such a condition

For the car that I'm working on, all the previous owner needed to do was simply remove the rubber grommet on the floor and let the water drain out and this would have saved panels from being replaced.

This truck here has the window rolled down and with all the torrential downpours in Nigeria the floors will be as good as gone.
u re right bro but who will want to waste his money on this.....this should b sold off as scrap and not a car
Re: To My Greatest Dismay by pannyman(m): 10:45am On Jan 05, 2015
Ezemarcel:
Honestly what I saw today baffled me to my bone marrow...check it out...this one na still [b]ranch rover [/b]sport?

Truly a Ranch Rover. Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Decotech In Aba. (2wks Free Scan) CLOSED / Cadillac Sr Jeep 2005(suv) American Used Will It Sale In Nigeria? / How Good Is BENZ CLS 500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.