Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,100 members, 7,852,732 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

He Found His And A Man's Number In His Wife' Secrete Phone Dairy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Found His And A Man's Number In His Wife' Secrete Phone Dairy (727 Views)

Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. / How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes / How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Found His And A Man's Number In His Wife' Secrete Phone Dairy by raystanley(m): 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
Pals in Nairaland please what will you do if you find a strange man's number in your wife's Etisalat U and Me, number promo? U&Me promo is an Etisalat package which allow u to add only 2 special numbers to your Etisalat Line and enables u to enjoy free credit calls, and SMS weekly... I just dial *233# and found out... advice please.

NB: she denied ever knowing the number and how it got there.
Re: He Found His And A Man's Number In His Wife' Secrete Phone Dairy by iceberylin(m): 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
Its probably her Dad grin
Re: He Found His And A Man's Number In His Wife' Secrete Phone Dairy by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
There is nothing bad abt it.
Re: He Found His And A Man's Number In His Wife' Secrete Phone Dairy by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
What's stopping you from calling the number... undecided
Re: He Found His And A Man's Number In His Wife' Secrete Phone Dairy by raystanley(m): 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
iceberylin:
Its probably her Dad grin
a strange man
Re: He Found His And A Man's Number In His Wife' Secrete Phone Dairy by Shakurpaul2: 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
i don't believe your story.

Re: He Found His And A Man's Number In His Wife' Secrete Phone Dairy by raystanley(m): 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
Aprime:
What's stopping you from calling the number... undecided
any further conversation will alert him for a possible denial...
Re: He Found His And A Man's Number In His Wife' Secrete Phone Dairy by Elcemento(m): 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
grin grin grin I go para o, Except na dangote number sha.

#CEMENT!!!
Re: He Found His And A Man's Number In His Wife' Secrete Phone Dairy by harrysterol(m): 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
Oga call d number shikina no need to harass ur wife
Re: He Found His And A Man's Number In His Wife' Secrete Phone Dairy by Dotwillis1(m): 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
A long tym friend she luv to talk with

(1) (Reply)

To The Married Couples And Those Getting Ready To Be Married. / What Actions Do You Take When Your Parents Reject Your Dream Partner / See The Pix And Tell Me What's Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.