Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

He Found His And A Man's Number In His Wife' Secrete Phone Dairy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Found His And A Man's Number In His Wife' Secrete Phone Dairy (1445 Views)

MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife / Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Found His And A Man's Number In His Wife' Secrete Phone Dairy by raystanley(m): 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
Pals in Nairaland please what will you do if you find a strange man's number in ur wife's Etisalat U and Me, number promo? U&Me promo is an Etisalat package which allow u to add only 2 special numbers to ur Etisalat Line and enables u to enjoy free credit calls, and SMS weekly... I just dial *233# and found out... advice please.

NB: she denied ever knowing the number and how it got there.
Re: He Found His And A Man's Number In His Wife' Secrete Phone Dairy by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
Don't get ursef all worked up or pull out a gun..

It jxt myt be her brother..be patient and don't rush ur judgements..

1 Like

Re: He Found His And A Man's Number In His Wife' Secrete Phone Dairy by zizazizu: 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
SuperMartins:
Don't get ursef all worked up or pull out a gun..

It jxt myt be her brother..be patient and don't rush ur judgements..

Or her pastor, a close cousin or a very important client!

2 Likes

Re: He Found His And A Man's Number In His Wife' Secrete Phone Dairy by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
zizazizu:

Or her pastor, a close cousin or a very important client!
shey u understand.. It could be just any1..he shouldn't create problems when none is actually there..
Re: He Found His And A Man's Number In His Wife' Secrete Phone Dairy by holatin(m): 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
nothing I love catching people where they wount Ve opportunity to escape.
Re: He Found His And A Man's Number In His Wife' Secrete Phone Dairy by Olukokosir(m): 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
Na to kill hm sef sure pass ...una no dey slip
Re: He Found His And A Man's Number In His Wife' Secrete Phone Dairy by edwife(f): 11:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
raystanley:
Pals in Nairaland please what will you do if you find a strange man's number in ur wife's Etisalat U and Me, number promo? U&Me promo is an Etisalat package which allow u to add only 2 special numbers to ur Etisalat Line and enables u to enjoy free credit calls, and SMS weekly... I just dial *233# and found out... advice please.

Did you ask her about it or you want Nairalanders to tell you how to go about communicating with YOUR WIFE?

1 Like

Re: He Found His And A Man's Number In His Wife' Secrete Phone Dairy by Zikkie(f): 1:19am On Dec 08, 2014
Stop looking for what isn't missing! If tiu truth yourself enough, I see no reason why I'll even think of going as far as checking such a thing!
Enjiy the peace in your home
Re: He Found His And A Man's Number In His Wife' Secrete Phone Dairy by raystanley(m): 8:39am On Dec 08, 2014
edwife:

Did you ask her about it or you want Nairalanders to tell you how to go about communicating with YOUR WIFE?
She denied ever knowing the number and how it got there .
Re: He Found His And A Man's Number In His Wife' Secrete Phone Dairy by BluStreak(m): 8:49am On Dec 08, 2014
Did you say denied? That woman is a BIG a FAT cheat. That is the only reason she will come up with such a useless answer. Imagine not knowing how a number entered her U & Me list! Na wah sha. Except however you leave with relatives either your wife's or yours. That could explain the strange number else - hmmmmm.
Re: He Found His And A Man's Number In His Wife' Secrete Phone Dairy by DBestDoc(f): 8:52am On Dec 08, 2014
raystanley:

She denied ever knowing the number and how it got there .

cheesy cheesy, now this is funny
Re: He Found His And A Man's Number In His Wife' Secrete Phone Dairy by cbliss(m): 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
Call the number with your wife's fone put it on speaker and ask her to speak with the person on the other end while u listen in. That way ur suspicions will either be confirmed or ur mind will be @rest.....and if it turns out that the guy answer's the fone in a familiar way or even calls out her name then send her packing the moment she drops the call....simple !....I hav zero tolerance levels for a cheating spouse !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Found His And A Man's Number In His Wife' Secrete Phone Dairy by SAMBARRY: 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
This is super story a life of strife and sorrows

eyin story writers igo soon sweat give you now
Re: He Found His And A Man's Number In His Wife' Secrete Phone Dairy by Warfibabe(f): 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
If you have relatives living with you, and also have access to your wife's phone, you should also ask them Cus its possible one of them might have saved the number there inorder to save cost of calling and texting.

If not... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: He Found His And A Man's Number In His Wife' Secrete Phone Dairy by malaria(f): 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
Poster marketing etisalat for us, k o!
Re: He Found His And A Man's Number In His Wife' Secrete Phone Dairy by SUV(f): 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
Follow d advice giving by cbliss. I agree with him, but d end action, Mba ooo. Let her reaction determine d next line of action.

(1) (Reply)

There Is Dignity In Labour, Dont Be Deceived By People (ie nairalanders) / Fathers And Would Be Fathers: Is It Normal For A Man To Do This???? / Here's What A Typical Parenting Looks Like.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.