Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Goodbye Okonjo Iweala... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodbye Okonjo Iweala... (9573 Views)

Photo!!! Is GEJ Saying Goodbye To Aso Rock? / Okonjo-iweala Warns Nigerians To Prepare For Economic Recession / Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodbye Okonjo Iweala... by deeptechcool(m): 5:23am On Dec 08, 2014
tit:

i guess you have coconut between your ears!
we are looking for nigeria people money and governor daughter is wearing 3-million-dollar-red dress!

wetin you wan find again?
her papa don shop the money finish!
you still dey looking for the money?

Why not check the pots in Aso rock. I learnt they eat 1 billion naira food every year.
You need to fix some nuts upstairs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodbye Okonjo Iweala... by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 08, 2014
whitecat2:
Her phd is in urban planning or so they said, so it's like hiring a village tailor to fix your bathroom tiles. She probably knows next to nothing in that office, and spends a fortune consulting some also not so professionals. May God help nigeria.
gedda4q,u shudda said same of that lean arsse ex cbn mullah of a gov who majored in islamic n janjaweied studies! Ngozi is way above all what u diickhead fanatics are trying to paint her to be and yall cut da crap,we all know,as da psycho mod pointed out,that da hardworking gej da target of such pieces of bulshiit...so foam in da mouth n sweat profusely in da pants as much as u wunna,its a sure dead end for y'all goddamm bad bellies.

...and hey,havent i come across ur arsse b4? I see its gone from whistling to trumpetting now! grin

#its GEJ4'15..
Re: Goodbye Okonjo Iweala... by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 08, 2014
Jaideyone:

....t0t0...... tit....
whaddahellsssthisJunkyardCityPiimpTalkin'Bout? What u imagining n visualising n picturing n imaging.....on a monday morning? Bloody janjaweied limp pencil_diicked jobless ppriick... wink
grin
Re: Goodbye Okonjo Iweala... by laykhorn(m): 7:03am On Dec 08, 2014
tit:

i said it!
you will say she was wearing 3 million dollar dress since she was born.
show me picture of er wearing 1million dollar dress before her father enter government work?

This is blasphemy. How in the name of heaven did you ridicule dollar to this level. Do you find it difficult to understand the forex of Dollar to Naira. You've only exposed your PDP-minded self by trying to use Dollar to hype those things you mentioned. Madam! They are all in Naira, Fayemi's bed was an imagination of your tout Fayose and Ajimobi can afford something of 3 million naira.

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Okonjo Iweala... by tit(f): 7:16am On Dec 08, 2014
laykhorn:

This is blasphemy. How in the name of heaven did you ridicule dollar to this level. Do you find it difficult to understand the forex of Dollar to Naira. You've only exposed your PDP-minded self by trying to use Dollar to hype those things you mentioned. Madam! They are all in Naira, Fayemi's bed was an imagination of your tout Fayose and Ajimobi can afford something of 3 million naira.

so you are happy if it is 3-milliom-naira-red-dress?

please, condemn white elephant use of tax payer's money!
If they should buy clothes with government money it should only be a bend-down boutique.
except they stole tax-payer money to buy this 3-million-dollar-red-dress!
Re: Goodbye Okonjo Iweala... by laykhorn(m): 7:30am On Dec 08, 2014
tit:

so you are happy if it is 3-milliom-naira-red-dress?

please, condemn white elephant use of tax payer's money!
If they should buy clothes with government money it should only be a bend-down boutique.
except they stole tax-payer money to buy this 3-million-dollar-red-dress!
you see, as much as I'm hurt with that 3-millon naira dress, I'm dont feel bad due to my warped sense of Nigerian political spending that comes from knowing that the President Eats with billions of naira, Tinubu siphoning our tax money, Senat President earns almost a hundred million naira after tax monthly, Reps earn multiples of that, 20 billion dollars disappearance, Lagos-Ibadan expressway has a budget of 16bn dollars, and a whole lot of mis-management on our politics today. Besides, I read that her husband is a billionaire.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Okonjo Iweala... by chamboy(m): 7:34am On Dec 08, 2014
Tit or Cvnt u should b ashamed of urself, The Clueless Nigga U support y didn't he bring Ajumobi to book for embezzling or mismanagement of funds.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Okonjo Iweala... by chamboy(m): 7:39am On Dec 08, 2014
Am Highly disappointed in Tit, what is happening in dis silly nation is the Nonsense "Chop Make I Chop"... FG is stealing, SG is stealing, LG is stealing.... who else should we blame... FG, if transparent have the Power to Tackle herself, SG n LG but in GEJ's led FG reverse is the Case... Mismanagement n Embezzlement is the Rhythm of the day..

May God help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Okonjo Iweala... by Caseless: 7:42am On Dec 08, 2014
p3ndy79:
Tit abi what did you use as your moniker? I hate being quoted by people who can't project their brainal matter into matters at hand.

Ajimobi as an individual can afford to buy 10million naira cloths for his daughter, fayemi's 50million naira bed exist in the figment of your imagination, don't even go near fashola, the governors were asking for their statutory allocation that were significantly reduced yet crude prices were going higher then not that ECA should be shared.

Can you stick to topic now?
That tit of a gal is empty and 'thoughtless'.
@topic. NOI was able to make little impact under obj because obj was willing to do something, fight corruption in his own little way and saw NOI as a woman he appointed to help him work. But, here we are with gej who celebrate corruption, sees iweala as a genius and as a boss to the president himself...so expect her to be this strong and always wrong in her policies and related steps taken by her in order to implement them.
That woman has nothing to offer here; she's is more of a western economist than a nigerian one, as most of her initiatives does not seem to work for us .

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Okonjo Iweala... by ayindejimmy(m): 8:00am On Dec 08, 2014
tit:

look at her!
she is beautiful!
ajimobi daughter!
wearing $3-million-dollar dress!
oyo people's money!
THIS is outrageous! Do you take us for fools? $3m dress indeed. The dress may be expensive.. . But 3m....please.
Fine tune your propaganda by providing a link.
Re: Goodbye Okonjo Iweala... by p3ndy79: 8:21am On Dec 08, 2014
ayindejimmy:

THIS is outrageous! Do you take us for fools? $3m dress indeed. The dress may be expensive.. . But 3m....please.
Fine tune your propaganda by providing a link.

Link ke, the link is in her head. They leave the substance of an argument and start looking for sentiments here and there.

It is clear how they reason.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Okonjo Iweala... by alotofgrace(m): 8:23am On Dec 08, 2014
the fireworks of NOI have burnt out completely!!!

the government is only working with d residual smoke.

She had done her part! oversabi and overuse is d issue here. make she go n rest

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Okonjo Iweala... by omowolewa: 11:36am On Dec 08, 2014
If we can't get the crude price right, how can we plan right.

The true color of this administration will be known after the 2015 general election. Then nothing will be at stake.

She is aware of the danger ahead, she is just being political about the truth.
Re: Goodbye Okonjo Iweala... by rozayx5(m): 11:56am On Dec 08, 2014
tit:

i said it!
you will say she was wearing 3 million dollar dress since she was born.
show me picture of er wearing 1million dollar dress before her father enter government work?

it will be easier for me to to through the eye of a needle than for him to show u such pic
Re: Goodbye Okonjo Iweala... by mekaboy(m): 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
When you fight corruption, it fights back. These were the words of Ngozi okonjo iweala .

she started work and her mother was kidnapped.

She pushed for total removal of subsidy, saying that majority of revenue generated in Nigeria goes to paying of salaries and not enough for infrastructural development.

Those benefiting frm subsidy rentered a crowd and decieved Nigerians into joining the protest. Paying musicians to entertain the crowd and providing food for them.

Governors asked for her head when she insisted on saving the ECA. This period Nigeria is paying the price of oil dependency and importation.

People want her to wave a magic stick and make the 1 naira equivalent to a dollar.

Look at the importation threads on Nairaland and see how many pages it gets to.

If not for the improvement in agriculture and reduction in impoeted foods, and manufacturing industry springing up who knows what the exchange rate will be.

The person who claims to have predicted the current situation, what solution did he or she provide during the prediction?
Re: Goodbye Okonjo Iweala... by Jaideyone(m): 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
Rexxie:

whaddahellsssthisJunkyardCityPiimpTalkin'Bout? What u imagining n visualising n picturing n imaging.....on a monday morning? Bloody janjaweied limp pencil_diicked jobless ppriick... wink
grin
stop stalking me... get a life slowpoke
Re: Goodbye Okonjo Iweala... by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
The benchmark should be $48/barrel, in my own opinion.

But one thing is, Ngozi is a liar.
Re: Goodbye Okonjo Iweala... by tit(f): 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
Caseless:
That tit of a gal is empty and 'thoughtless'.
@topic. NOI was able to make little impact under obj because obj was willing to do something, fight corruption in his own little way and saw NOI as a woman he appointed to help him work. But, here we are with gej who celebrate corruption, sees iweala as a genius and as a boss to the president himself...so expect her to be this strong and always wrong in her policies and related steps taken by her in order to implement them.
That woman has nothing to offer here; she's is more of a western economist than a nigerian one, as most of her initiatives does not seem to work for us .

you are a real mugun and caseless too.
the minister of finance is like a treasurer.
she collects your money and keeps it for you till you needs it.
she does not do magic and multiply your money.
she does not have to take your money to any wonder bank.
all she has to do is
1) collect your money,
2) keep it safe and
3) when you want to buy say shoes, she gives you money to buy the shoes!

she is not responsible for your sources of money. if nigeria had no oil, no finance minister would by magic develop oil to fund the treasury.
she is not responsible for resource allocation. that decision is made by national planning minister as well others responsible for rolling national development plan.
the finance minister only tells them if there is enough money to realise their grandiose plans to reach the moon in two weeks!

to say that obj fought corruption is the most caseless thing i ever heard.
what else will you say?
Obj did Operation Feed the Nation?
yes, with food for thought, not inyoo and ewedu.

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Okonjo Iweala... by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
Jaideyone:
stop stalking me... get a life slowpoke

it irritates me everytime i quote u..u stink alot,u and ur rants stink alot..but like i said earlier,ur leprous arsse gets free only till it quits blowing da trumpet n till i say.
Bloody piimp..
Re: Goodbye Okonjo Iweala... by Caseless: 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
tit:

all she has to do is
1) collect your money,
2) keep it safe and

she is not responsible for your sources of money. if nigeria had no oil, no finance minister would by magic develop oil to fund the treasury.
she is not responsible for resource allocation. that decision is made by national planning minister as well others responsible for rolling national development plan.
the finance minister only tells them if there is enough money to realise their grandiose plans to reach the moon in two weeks!

what else will you say?
hag , u were so quick to show u knw nothing about d topic, and also forgot to note that the woman is the cordinating minister of the economy. Oaf!
Re: Goodbye Okonjo Iweala... by pendy79: 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
tit:

all she has to do is
1) collect your money,
2) keep it safe and

what else will you say?

The minister of finance and co-ordinating minister of the economy is like a TREASURER?

Did someone just wrote this? Huhhh.

Nigeria is in deep mess and crisis with youths who reason and talk like this openly.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Okonjo Iweala... by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
p3ndy79:
By Dele Sobowale
“Nobody steps into the same river twice.” Chinese Proverb.

On Thursday, November 27, 2014, the PUNCH, on page 14 reported as follows: “Don’t blame me for naira devaluation – Okonjo-Iweala.” In the report, the Minister of Finance, was quoted as saying that “Nigeria has what it takes to manage its way through. Benchmark for the budget 2015 had been lowered to more realistic $73 per barrel.

Never in the history of budgeting in Nigeria had a Finance Minister been so often wrong as Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala had been this year. But before presenting the irrefutable evidence, a quick remark is needed about her self-acquittal from blame for the devaluation. Certainly, the Finance Minister cannot be blamed for devaluation.

However, Dr Ngozi, like a serial offender, had simply addressed the one matter on which she will be exonerated. She had left the other charges of incompetence, self-serving public utterances and subordination of the national economic interest to the political ambition of her boss. In that regard she had done severe damage to the economy and to President Jonathan himself. Her departure, either through resignation or dismissal is a matter of time. And the reasons are not hard to find.

Minister of Finance, Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
First, she sent a budget to the National Assembly, with $78 as benchmark, at a time when the price of crude oil was already sliding downwards. We told her $78 was unrealistic; she stuck to her guns. Second, when crude came down to under $80 per barrel, she sent her “more realistic” budget based on $73 per barrel. Again, we cautioned that the figure is still unrealistic. As fate would have it, the price of crude oil fell below $73 per barrel the day after she was beating her chest about presenting a “more realistic” budget. That second budget is again on its way to the trash can – after millions of naira had been spent on it. On Friday, November 28, 2014, the price of Brent crude, Nigeria’s light crude went below $73 and it is expected to fall further. The consequences of the difference between $78 and whatever will be the final destination for Nigeria are extremely grave. Yet, the Minister of Finance is down-playing a global, as well as, a national catastrophe about to occur. That is the reason she should pack up and go or be shown the way out.

Certainly, no Chief Financial Officer of First Bank, Shell or Nestle S.A could have been wrong so often in a matter of days and survive the embarrassment to the company.

“If a man takes no thought about what is distant, he will soon find sorrow near at hand.” Confucius, 551-497 BC. (VANGUARD BOOK of QUOTATIONS, pp70-71).

It is not just a man; a government and its Ministers, who take no thought to the future soon find themselves in a situation in which three budgets are presented in three months. The signs of our present problems were there for those who cared, like me, to see as early as last year. The Finance Minister, had abandoned planning and forecasting for mere allocation of revenue and (mis)management of the Excess Crude Account, ECA.

She had led the President, who will be the first to suffer the consequences of her unpardonable errors, into a fool’s paradise. Nothing is more untruthful than the declaration that “Nigeria has what it takes to manage its way through.” That is pure drivel and she must be the only person who believes that. Even a market woman whose main product is no longer in demand, without a credible alternative, knows that disaster is at hand. Dr Ngozi either believes that statement, in which case she should go for refresher course in basic economics or doesn’t believe it, which is worse; and she should just go.
Trend analysis and forecasting become very valuable tools for economists during periods of dynamic uncertainty. For close to a year, we had been drawing attention to economic disaster which is now at our door step. At this time, we need a Finance Minister who can be realistic and manage poverty; Okonjo-Iweala is living in dreamland.

P.S. Is it not curious that nobody in the Federal Government or Nigeria ever asked me how I could be so accurate with my predictions?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/goodbye-okonjo-iweala/#sthash.d2iKkcI0.dpuf

Okonjo insisted on lower benchmark to use our extra to expand our foreign reserve but she was resisted by Tambuwal Aregbesola Rotimi etc who insisted on a higher benchmark at the detriment of savings

Op

You need to visit Mountain of Fire for deliverance.
Re: Goodbye Okonjo Iweala... by mekaboy(m): 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
pendy79:

The minister of finance and co-ordinating minister of the economy is like a TREASURER?

Nigeria is in deep mess and crisis with youths who reason and talk like this openly.

No someone did not wrote it.

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Okonjo Iweala... by shaqhead: 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
rozayx5:

it will be easier for me to to through the eye of a needle than for him to show u such pic

And u bought dt drivel dt trol dts got only teeth, but no tit posted. Men, Oh! Pause, cnt u c shes frustraated coz shes way paassed Menopause. Seriosly stick to d meat of d issue dont go licking vomits! Peace
Re: Goodbye Okonjo Iweala... by p3ndy79: 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Okonjo insisted on lower benchmark to use our extra to expand our foreign reserve but she was resisted by Tambuwal Aregbesola Rotimi etc who insisted on a higher benchmark at the detriment of savings

Op

You need to visit Mountain of Fire for deliverance.

You need go back to the psychiatric hospital you escaped from.

Is your brains on lockdown? Is the post you qouted about benchmark or the continuous error of judgement in forecasting a particular amount for crude oil pricing.

Take your time to read the post then see how stupid and da.ft you sound..
Re: Goodbye Okonjo Iweala... by shaqhead: 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
pendy79:

Pendy forget ds tit gurl (dts if shes one). C dt smile on her profile...e no remind u of som1? Aha u get it...na only teeth she get
Re: Goodbye Okonjo Iweala... by tit(f): 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
pendy79:

i is not a youth.
i is a mother of three.
i am not yar mate.

the coordinating minister of the economy does not tell that senile old man in charge of nepa which powerplants to build.
she does not tell slowpoke that he needs to build new, better fortified prisons to keep the general public safe from fools like you.
but if nebor and slowpoke come up with plans to build mambilla hydro plant and 40 new maximum security prisons, the coordinating minister can advise of a schedule for financing such plans.
Datzall.
Even the Master of Shinanju cannot turn pig's ear into gold!
Re: Goodbye Okonjo Iweala... by pendy79: 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
shaqhead:

Pendy forget ds tit gurl (dts if shes one). C dt smile on her profile...e no remind u of som1? Aha u get it...na only teeth she get

Na wa o. If the minister of finance is like a TREASURER, What do we call the CBN Governor?
Re: Goodbye Okonjo Iweala... by pendy79: 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
tit:

i is not a youth.
i is a mother of three.
i am not yar mate.

the coordinating minister of the economy does not tell that senile old man in charge of nepa which powerplants to build.
she does not tell slowpoke that he needs to build new, better fortified prisons to keep the general public safe from fools like you.
but if nebor and slowpoke come up with plans to build mambilla hydro plant and 40 new maximum security prisons, the coordinating minister can advise of a schedule for financing such plans.
Datzall.
Even the Master of Shinanju cannot turn pig's ear into gold!

I pray they don't grow up da.ft and brainless like you.

Madam minister of finance is like a TREASURER.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Okonjo Iweala... by tit(f): 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
pendy79:

Na wa o. If the minister of finance is like a TREASURER, What do we call the CBN Governor?

look, do not embarrass a poor market woman like me.
i no go school and the one wey i go sef,
them no teach me all this economics.
if you say CBN governor is treasurer,
then finance minister is like accounts receivable and accounts payable combined.
Re: Goodbye Okonjo Iweala... by ayodejisunday: 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
Dele Sobowale's piece is nothing more than an angry vituperation. That's all. Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is not responsible for the fall in oil prices and its attendant effects; it is a global problem. Rather than launch unwarranted attacks against the minister, we should commend her for having the foresight to predict this and advocating for measures to cushion the effect long before it happened. Sobowale's argument is wrong.
Re: Goodbye Okonjo Iweala... by tit(f): 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
pendy79:

I pray they don't grow up da.ft and brainless like you.

Madam minister of finance is like a TREASURER.

i teach them to be strong and opinionated.
no try them except you have a sense of reality.
them go take you do moi-moi.

if you have nothing better to do,
admire ajimobi daughter 3-million-dollar-red-dress:

this is another pose.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos To Impose Death Sentence On Kidnappers / Nigerian Institute Of Journalism House Named After Isa Funtua / Ogun: Abiodun Flags Off Reconstruction Of 19 Km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.