Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Fashola Canvasses Support For APC Candidate, Ambode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Canvasses Support For APC Candidate, Ambode (10917 Views)

Fayose Canvasses Juicy Ministerial Position For Fayemi / Sambo Canvasses Support For Buhari / Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Canvasses Support For APC Candidate, Ambode by mastercee(m): 7:18am On Dec 08, 2014
By being at loggerhead with Johesu?
Re: Fashola Canvasses Support For APC Candidate, Ambode by Wilson125(m): 7:20am On Dec 08, 2014
A Story lyk dis lyk dis doesn't mek fp on
Franceland..
Re: Fashola Canvasses Support For APC Candidate, Ambode by Biggty(m): 7:20am On Dec 08, 2014
We need to be united more than ever in the Apc

#APC #CHANGE
Re: Fashola Canvasses Support For APC Candidate, Ambode by chamboy(m): 7:22am On Dec 08, 2014
arsetalks:
Fashola is a future president of this nation if GEJ does not succeed in dividing us. He is one of the few who truly love his people.

Many who have been expecting him to fight dirty simply because his candidate didn't emerge as the winner of the APC primary can now see Fashola is a totally different politician.
Fash Alone can't Change nigeria. They are many GEJs in Government n in the people
I believe his team can

1 Like

Re: Fashola Canvasses Support For APC Candidate, Ambode by spenca: 7:23am On Dec 08, 2014
Wise men don't blame or reject blames
Re: Fashola Canvasses Support For APC Candidate, Ambode by pmc01(m): 7:29am On Dec 08, 2014
God knows best what's hidden and obvious. In Him only we trust.
Re: Fashola Canvasses Support For APC Candidate, Ambode by okiezman(m): 7:31am On Dec 08, 2014
Na today? This one na puppet that is owned by tinubu so not surprise, as old as he is he can't stand on his own he's a shame to democracy how can a former governor till now can't muscle up and make an impact in nigeria all he those is lick his fellow man ass mtchew
Re: Fashola Canvasses Support For APC Candidate, Ambode by ddeola: 7:36am On Dec 08, 2014
Continuity makes a lot of sense. I like what Fashola is doing in this regard
Re: Fashola Canvasses Support For APC Candidate, Ambode by Gordieshegz(m): 7:43am On Dec 08, 2014
Lemon12:
nice one Mr fashola,
but that his speech get K-leg sha.....
he was not sincere

For real...very unusual of fashola to launch a campaign in that fashion...if u want dis festival to continue,blah blah blah...plus,he didn't mention ambode name,,just APC candidacy... some PDP may find easy to still doubt his support for him
Re: Fashola Canvasses Support For APC Candidate, Ambode by MORNDEW(m): 7:46am On Dec 08, 2014
This APC have realy impressed me contrary to what many thought, they conducted themselves in a peaceful and orderly manner in all their primaries. Theres something about this party.
Re: Fashola Canvasses Support For APC Candidate, Ambode by ola6: 8:01am On Dec 08, 2014
I am not a [size=14pt]coward[/size]. I am worse than a [size=14pt]coward[/size]. I am a [size=14pt]Fashola[/size].
Re: Fashola Canvasses Support For APC Candidate, Ambode by Nebuchadnezar: 8:18am On Dec 08, 2014
he have no choice than to support
Re: Fashola Canvasses Support For APC Candidate, Ambode by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 08, 2014
ignis:
Fashola is a reasonable and matured politician, and this are the kind of politicians we need in Nigeria.
chai
Re: Fashola Canvasses Support For APC Candidate, Ambode by NewNigeriaMind: 8:29am On Dec 08, 2014
ola6:
I am not a [size=14pt]coward[/size]. I am worse than a [size=14pt]coward[/size]. I am a [size=14pt]Fashola[/size].

awon omo ibo oloriburuku ..........

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Canvasses Support For APC Candidate, Ambode by Muscomide: 8:49am On Dec 08, 2014
okiezman:
Na today? This one na puppet that is owned by tinubu so not surprise, as old as he is he can't stand on his own he's a shame to democracy how can a former governor till now can't muscle up and make an impact in nigeria all he those is lick his fellow man ass mtchew

I urge you to google the meaning of the word 'collegiate' and then come back here to amend your post.
Re: Fashola Canvasses Support For APC Candidate, Ambode by okiezman(m): 9:04am On Dec 08, 2014
Muscomide:

I urge you to google the meaning of the word 'collegiate' and then come back here to amend your post.

Dat 1 na ya wahala... if it's not panadol then it ain't panadol at all nothing like it looks like panadol
Re: Fashola Canvasses Support For APC Candidate, Ambode by Caseless: 9:16am On Dec 08, 2014
Fashola is a Simple and easy-going person.
Re: Fashola Canvasses Support For APC Candidate, Ambode by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 08, 2014
okiezman:
That you are/were a governor in Nigeria doesn't make you a dictator that dictates the future of Politicians. That Fashola is not a dictator like GEJ doesn't make him a bad Politician. Rather, it makes him an outstanding Politician. He understands Politics more than GEJ, Edwin Clark, Omokri and co.

P.S: even godfathers have God.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Canvasses Support For APC Candidate, Ambode by okiezman(m): 9:33am On Dec 08, 2014
NaijaTalkTown:
That you are/were a governor in Nigeria doesn't make you a dictator that dictates the future of Politicians. That Fashola is not a dictator like GEJ doesn't make him a bad Politician. Rather, it makes him an outstanding Politician. He understands Politics more than GEJ, Edwin Clark, Omokri and co.

P.S: even godfathers have God.

He's tinubus puppet just know that, his political future is dwindling if he does not apologise to tinubu
Re: Fashola Canvasses Support For APC Candidate, Ambode by Btruth: 9:47am On Dec 08, 2014
adebayo201:

And only hypothetical fools won't want change in Nigeria.
And only dump ass fool will not sweep out PDP with APC's broom next year.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Canvasses Support For APC Candidate, Ambode by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 08, 2014
I don't know y sum of u are happy about. This what did u expect... He get choice?
If he try rubbish. He's finished politically... He got absolutely nothing to harm Tinubu.. U should be more concern about him nt working against the party while still in the party
Even his speech sound somehow IMO
Re: Fashola Canvasses Support For APC Candidate, Ambode by Sweetlemon(f): 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
ola6:

You were expecting him to entertain you (because I know you don't really care, you just want drama) and fight dirty with his godfather who is more like a father to him right? Well, sorry to disappoint you o

1 Like

Re: Fashola Canvasses Support For APC Candidate, Ambode by aviazuva: 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
Nice move, to cover his behind as he covered Jagaba's behind

Permanent interest - Survival and personal safety - politics

AVIANAZU
Re: Fashola Canvasses Support For APC Candidate, Ambode by laimo(m): 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
Party men loyal to the bone.
Re: Fashola Canvasses Support For APC Candidate, Ambode by wolexy2(m): 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
Na so it's
Re: Fashola Canvasses Support For APC Candidate, Ambode by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
okiezman:

He's tinubus puppet just know that, his political future is dwindling if he does not apologise to tinubu
Apologize for what? You are confused and please don't confuse me
Re: Fashola Canvasses Support For APC Candidate, Ambode by Change2015(m): 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
Fashola is a class act! I salute our soon to be minister of works. His record in lagos must take him to higher office. Jonathan, you are the weakest link, goodbye!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwara Govt Holds Open Bid For Construction Of 26 Urban Roads / Alleged ₦7.1 Billion Fraud: Court Fixes February 2 To Commence Kalu’s Retrial / Bomb Explodes In Maiduguri Boko Haram Factory & Killed 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.