Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,435 members, 7,823,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan (10621 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State / $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku / Sambo Canvasses Support For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan by dejt4u(m): 6:04am On Jan 21, 2015
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/north-central/175288-maku-canvasses-support-jonathan.html

The gubernatorial candidate of All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, in Nasarawa State, Labaran Maku, on Tuesday said he would work for the victory of President Goodluck Jonathan in the general elections in February.
Mr. Maku stated this while addressing ethnic groups in Keffi, Keffi Local Government Area of the state.
He said the people of the state would give their votes to President Goodluck Jonathan in the February 14 polls.
Mr. Maku, a former Minister of Information, said Mr. Jonathan had transformed Nigeria positively, hence the need to re-elect him.

He said, “there is the need for Nigerians to vote President Goodluck Jonathan in the forthcoming polls in order to enjoy more dividends of democracy.
“I call on you to continue to support me and vote me during the February election. When the victory comes, we will all celebrate together.

“I am on a rescue mission, to fight poverty, unemployment and insecurity in the state as well as empowering youths and women in order to be self-reliant.
“It is then that you can continue to contribute your quota to national development.
“All you need to do is to vote President Jonathan as the President and myself as the state governor during the February polls.

“The state is blessed with both natural and human resources, I intend to improve on the economic well-being of my people.
“I will also transform the education sector to an international standard in order to enhance teaching and learning in the state.

“We need to vote President Jonathan during the February polls, considering his laudable achievements in our state and across the country.

“He is a leader that has the interest of the people at heart.”
“President Jonathan has transformed almost all the sectors of the economy and I call on all Nigerians to return him to office for another term.’’
He said that voting Mr. Jonathan for another term is the only way to ensure continuity in the provision of more dividends of democracy.

He appealed to the people of the state to vote him and other APGA candidates in the state in the 2015 election.”
The former minister advised Nigerians to eschew politics of bitterness, religion and ethnicity and embrace peace and tolerate
one another irrespective of any affiliation.
Nuhu Maigini, who spoke on behalf of the various ethnic groups, thanked Mr. Maku for his achievements as a former minister.

He assured him of their support and votes during the 2015 elections.

He said, “You have done well during your time as a minister and President Jonathan had also impacted positively on our lives.

“I assure you and President Jonathan of our votes in order to enjoy more dividends of democracy.
The meeting was attended by people of Eggon, Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa-Fulani, Mada, Afo, Gbagyi, Tiv, Agatu among others.
(NAN)

13 Likes

Re: Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan by temitemi1(m): 6:19am On Jan 21, 2015
Yes ooooooooooo... GEJ everywhere u gooooooooooooooooooo...

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan by pekeyim: 7:17am On Jan 21, 2015
Well it's true

It's hard not to support something good except you are indeed heartless.

#Federal Universities in all states of the Federation, Even in Buhari's State.
#Almajiris schools built.
#Auto Policy - Now Nissan, KIA ane Peugeot (is back), INNOSON, People that know cars can estimate the number of employment we are talking here.
#NRC- revolution now u can go from PH- Enugu, Lagos - Kano- Nt like some that cancelled the Metro.
#Agricultural Revolution.
#Sure-P (GIS) Engaged and engaging over 100,000 youths.
#NAPSAS - to fill in the Power gap with #7200 Youths to be trained.
#Youwin- engaging Young entrepreneurs.
#Benin-Ore Road is now a wonder to ply.
#Free and Fair Elections, People now have faith in INEC, (btw) The N- is for National, not Nigeria.
#Strong health care system that kicked Ebola out and reduced Polio.

and so many more.

Nobody is Perfect,

But let's Vote for Continuity.

"A good turn, deserves another"

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan by freshness2020: 7:18am On Jan 21, 2015
Na so baba!
Fresh air is still blowing everywhere, if you can't perceive it. It means you still have bad breath !
Two different parties, One single interest!
GEJ2015[/b]!

17 Likes

Re: Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 21, 2015
now let's end this

all GEJ'S supporters click like

let's not fall his hand smiley

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan by LordMecuzy(m): 7:19am On Jan 21, 2015
Bunch Of Loosers.
Re: Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan by hayoakins(m): 7:19am On Jan 21, 2015
I laugh in Hausa grin

Yoruba proverb says "nigbawo ni maku o ni Ku"?

#CHANGE2015

11 Likes

Re: Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan by UltimatePals: 7:19am On Jan 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan by Mogidi: 7:19am On Jan 21, 2015
The journey continues.

7 Likes

Re: Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan by lonelydora: 7:20am On Jan 21, 2015
That is where he has started failing.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:20am On Jan 21, 2015
Good for him. Still Sai buhari

4 Likes

Re: Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan by magabounce(m): 7:20am On Jan 21, 2015
APGA.... Nasarawa state??
[size=40pt]MAKU!!! YA A LEARNER[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan by niceguy3(m): 7:20am On Jan 21, 2015
Nice one sir,

GEJ TILL 2019

13 Likes

Re: Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan by eleko1: 7:20am On Jan 21, 2015
undecided Jona don afflict this short dwaft man with cluelessness.The cockerel party shud be careful of this pint size mallam,Win /Lose he'll dump una.Thief

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 21, 2015
temitemi1:
No ooooooooooo... GEJ u must gooooooooooooooooooo...
Re: Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan by bravekid(m): 7:20am On Jan 21, 2015
Iz Orite! grin
Re: Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan by rashygenius: 7:21am On Jan 21, 2015
D guy is a confused Human being

well sha... A loser will canvass 4 a Loser

GEJ TILL 2019(in KIRIKIRI MAXIMUM PRISON)

5 Likes

Re: Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan by bewizle(m): 7:21am On Jan 21, 2015
Dats Right.. Loyalty Pays!
Re: Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan by Trending(m): 7:21am On Jan 21, 2015
Gud 4 em
Re: Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan by Mogidi: 7:22am On Jan 21, 2015
No Going Back To The 80s.

5 Likes

Re: Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan by expert1000: 7:22am On Jan 21, 2015
Maku is d man of moment.

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan by qadeerkug(m): 7:22am On Jan 21, 2015
niceguy3:
Nice one sir,

GEJ TILL 2019
G.M.B till 2023 inshaa Allahu

4 Likes

Re: Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan by PerfumeRepublik: 7:23am On Jan 21, 2015
#OneManOneVote
Re: Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 21, 2015
somebody hand that niqqa some cockerels.

1 Share

Re: Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan by olupops(f): 7:23am On Jan 21, 2015
Yes I love GEJ I love nigeria . Buhari please go and rest. Don't trouble yorself again. If your son have school cert you can bring him in 2019 may be because of your loyalty we can vote him.or beter still write your weac next year you can still make it.God bless you sir.

6 Likes

Re: Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan by akpanikpe(m): 7:23am On Jan 21, 2015
Abeg undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan by zaynulAbideen: 7:24am On Jan 21, 2015
Alaporo epa Ijebu.........the chief Orator of Jonathan........u still dey reserve ur space if Jona manage to scale through?

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 21, 2015
But is this suppose to be news? Apga is pdp na...
Re: Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan by LMAyedun(m): 7:33am On Jan 21, 2015
GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan by segnys007(m): 7:34am On Jan 21, 2015
freshness2020:
Na so baba!
Fresh air is still blowing everywhere, if you can't perceive it. It means you still have bad breath !
Two different parties, One single interest!
GEJ2015[/b]!
see this mumu o. Two different parties, one single interest, in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... / No Regrets Writing Petition Against Aregbesola – Osun Judge / I Have Lived In South Africa For Almost 20 Years. Hear Is My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.