Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Oceanography (marine Science) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oceanography (marine Science) (4295 Views)

This Roadside Barber Dreams Of Becoming A Marine Technology Graduate / Marine And Offshore Engineering Software / Marine Engineering Aspirants And Practitioners: Any Future? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanography (marine Science) by Anybodie: 3:35am On Dec 08, 2014
As a, student of Oceanography in one of the Nigerian universities
I'll like to connect with other Students or graduates of Oceanography (Marine Science) home and abroad.
Let's discuss the course, the Future, Job prospectus and career development

1 Like

Re: Oceanography (marine Science) by Anybodie: 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
Am I the only one here

1 Like

Re: Oceanography (marine Science) by dabosuker(m): 3:09am On Jan 16, 2015
hey, hello
Re: Oceanography (marine Science) by great063(m): 8:03am On Jan 16, 2015
Greetings!!! I recently got admitted into Marine Science Tech. in one of our Fed. universities.
Re: Oceanography (marine Science) by Sprintson(m): 11:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nope am here wt u..we arent much so its a thing of pride..thr r loads of career borne out of creativity.
Re: Oceanography (marine Science) by great063(m): 1:47am On Mar 24, 2015
The motto of Marine Science in my school says "unlocking marine resources potentials". From what I have learned so far, skills developed as Marine Scientists enable one work in any sector that concerns the marine environment.
Re: Oceanography (marine Science) by doneyor(m): 1:00am On May 31, 2015
Physical Oceanographer here, from University of Calabar. Which is the way forward for Oceanographer in nigerian labour market? Lets connect, please?

1 Like

Re: Oceanography (marine Science) by heywhydut: 7:53am On Jul 16, 2016
Am also into the field glad to be there
Re: Oceanography (marine Science) by gabriellaluchy(f): 4:53am On Oct 21, 2016
Hello,Marine sciences University Of Lagos.
Fisheries Major
Please I need possible suggestion on organisation where I can do my 6months Industrial training.
— Aquaculture 
— Biological Oceanography
— Biotechnology
— Fisheries resources
— Fish Technology & Product Development
— Marine Geology/Geophysics
— Physical & Chemical Oceanography
Please help
You can drop a link here or pls kindly send it to my email- Gabriellaluchy5@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Oceanography (marine Science) by Anybodie: 4:52am On Nov 04, 2016
Wow
am sorry for abondoning the thread

well am fully back now

Glad to see colleagues in the same field

More posts loading..........................
Re: Oceanography (marine Science) by Anybodie: 4:56am On Nov 04, 2016
gabriellaluchy:
Hello,Marine sciences University Of Lagos.
Fisheries Major
Please I need possible suggestion on organisation where I can do my 6months Industrial training.
— Aquaculture 
— Biological Oceanography
— Biotechnology
— Fisheries resources
— Fish Technology & Product Development
— Marine Geology/Geophysics
— Physical & Chemical Oceanography
Please help
You can drop a link here or pls kindly send it to my email- Gabriellaluchy5@gmail.com
Thanks

Concerningyou IT you can try checking out places
NIOMR at VI,NIWA, or HyDrographic Office for the oceanography option

For Marine Geology & Geophysics there quite a number of companies available you can try submitting you letter to places like LMC, Apapa
or any other of the oil companies(Exploration)
Re: Oceanography (marine Science) by Anybodie: 4:58am On Nov 04, 2016
heywhydut:
Am also into the field glad to be there
You're welcome bro, please
your school & Area of Specialiation if you're graduate already
Re: Oceanography (marine Science) by Anybodie: 5:22am On Nov 04, 2016
doneyor:
Physical Oceanographer here, from University of Calabar. Which is the way forward for Oceanographer in nigerian labour market? Lets connect, please?
You're welcome bro, sorry this is coming late
there are lots of options for a Physical Oceanographer, ranging from hydrography to meteorology

guess you guys were on field work in that pic
Re: Oceanography (marine Science) by qozyme24(m): 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hi, I'm a graduate of Marine science and Tech. From FUTA, I'm happy to see a thread like this, the ocean is just to lovely to work with as it holds enormous and bountiful opportunities from Chemical to Geological,Physical and Biological.
Re: Oceanography (marine Science) by Fesvit: 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
Wonderful trend...... As a geologist going into Hydrography, which department will be best for me: Geophysics or Physical Oceanography?
Re: Oceanography (marine Science) by Utibiano: 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
physical oceanography university of calabar 2017 set we speak wave navy form loading see the world
physical oceanography university of calabar 2017 set we speak wave navy form loading see the world

1 Like

Re: Oceanography (marine Science) by hafolahbi: 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
Graduate of Marine Science & Tech in FUTA, 2015. I am surprised I didn't see this tread on time

(1) (Reply)

Can I Convert My HND To B.sc? / Need Details Of ICAN / Federal Pensioners Protest Non Payment Of Arreas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.