Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married (17363 Views)

Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter / Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter / Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by SAMBARRY: 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
Sophyrocks:

grin grin grin

Why nigerians like to carry person matter for head like gala sef? Why the thing dey pain them? If she marry, e go add extra life to their lifespan? Haters, how market? Una don sell una gala finish?
nothem dey prepare their ammunitions and gather themselves like bokoharam grin
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by qtx(m): 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Mr man no need to get pained over another person life.cnn is mirror or lens that shows you what goes on around the world same with BBC . reduce your afrocan magoc yoruba so you will know what women are doing beyond Africa tongue

pele dear grin
Did i hear you say get pained? ahahahah, i dont blame you, i guess in your family you just managed to get a gotv decoder due to this xmas bonanza that brought down the prize and you now manage to watch cnn the reason you want the whole world to know you watch cnn in your house. lol I dont blame you okay. Bc if you were born into a home where such things are not luxury you wont come here and begin to blab trash about cnn being the lens. lol.
With little exposure you no longer allow people air their opinions anywhere, thinking you know alot meanwhile from your statements you are totally blind to the world.
Sorry.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by SAMBARRY: 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
grin grin

chaiiiii truth is indeed bitter. I thought you were only pained I didn't know insecurity too dey worry you.chaiiiiiii grin

Hobiiiiiii grin

qtx:

Did i hear you say get pained? ahahahah, i dont blame you, i guess in your family you just managed to get a gotv decoder due to this xmas bonanza that brought down the prize and you now manage to watch cnn the reason you want the whole world to know you watch cnn in your house. lol I dont blame you okay. Bc if you were born into a home where such things are not luxury you wont come here and begin to blab trash about cnn being the lens. lol.
With little exposure you no longer allow people air their opinions anywhere, thinking you know alot meanwhile from your statements you are totally blind to the world.
Sorry.

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
sarutobie:

maybe your marriage and your parents own are not happy marriages. Where did you pull that majority shyt from? out of your ass I guess.

Its okay if you insult me but for you to drag my parents, I won't take it.

Are you well, is your name Majority or are you just in the mood for eating insults?

I can give it to you even triple but I have chosen not to. Choose your words carefully or I'll stopped to your level and even beat you at it.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
SAMBARRY:
roftl. Haven't you heard the adage that says misery wants friends too and of course allies so they can share their isshh together grin

Misery really loves company. If them no see person wey dey frustrated like them, dem no go happy for life at all. If you are happy within yourself whether you are single or married, people must like to bring you down and find one thing to say. people will always talk. Some of these women sef get husband wey dey beat them blue black but them go come online they form " i am happily married with two kids". And na dem go dey mock single ladies pass. Nonsense. A happy woman is a happy woman and she will not bring others down to make herself feel better.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by sarutobie(m): 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
kennygee:

Its okay if you insult me but for you to drag my parents, I won't take it.

Are you well, is your name Majority or are you just in the mood for eating insults?

I can give it to you even triple but I have chosen not to. Choose your words carefully or I'll stopped to your level and even beat you at it.
I was wrong to mention your parents and for that I apologise. But I detest when people downplay the importance of marriage..and I ask again, where did you get the majority statistics from?
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by qtx(m): 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
SAMBARRY:
grin grin

chaiiiii truth is indeed bitter. I thought you were only pained I didn't know insecurity too dey worry you.chaiiiiiii grin

Hobiiiiiii grin

the more you try to make sense the more you expose your ignorance. lol it will be wise you stay silent dont you think so? grin
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by SAMBARRY: 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
qtx:

the more you try to make sense the more you expose your ignorance. lol it will be wise you stay silent dont you think so? grin
apply that advice to yourself first and see how your brain will develop small grin
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by qtx(m): 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
SAMBARRY:
apply that advice to yourself first and see how your brain will develop small grin
i switched down low to talk with you i didnt know that low level you belong is even much more lower. i dont want to go further lower lest i choke myself. i dont belong in that your level bro. i have got some important things to sort out okay. Sorry. cheesy
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by SAMBARRY: 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
qtx:

i switched down low to talk with you i didnt know that low level you belong is even much more lower. i dont want to go further lower lest i choke myself. i dont belong in that your level bro. i have got some important things to sort out okay. Sorry. cheesy
ode. When I don catch am.e dey form important. Maybe na work e wan go find na grin

e put certificate inside poly bag dey job hunt. You go find when abacha rises from his grave grin
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by overlord77: 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
kennygee:
I wonder why many people think marriage is a do or die affair.

Majority of married people are not happy and are trying to run out.

Leave the woman alone so she can get married to the right person and for the right reasons, not cause she is pressured.

If not.that you are pretty, wud have just yabbed u silly. When did you take the poll that majority of.our married people are unhappy, have you been married before?
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
What a rant!
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by Onegai(f): 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
prettyboi1:
We,as a people can be so foolish. I really don't understand why foolish people won't mind their businesses and stay out of other people's businesses. Is it by force for everyone to get married? You guys'd be acting like marriage is the ultimate goal in life.

I strongly support Kemi Adetiba on all her posts. She has worked as a strong woman and has achieved a lot that many of you "easily-satisfied" people including several of you men will NEVER EVER achieve in life. Instead of you people to be thinking of how to better humanity in whatever way,you guys' ultimate goal is 'marriage'.
I'm not against marriage,but I hate it when people think so crudely like marriage is the reason why everyone was/is born.

YOU GUYS JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND NI!!!

See eh, Marriage is a blessing. A special, unique blessing which that ring on your finger confers. Mind you, that blessing is only applicable to Africans (with the most backward continent), not to Caucasians (who have advanced their society in ways the average African is still scratching his head about).

Yes, ladies, that ring, THAT POWERFUL RING!! Once you wear it, the very next day, pink fairies will wake you up with sweet kisses against your eyelids whilst a Unicorn prances around your bedroom. Your husband will suddenly be transformed into Prince Charming (nevermind that he looks and acts like an Ogre. Don't spoil this fantasy). As you go about your day, you will get an alert from the bank crediting you with N1 million (it changes to N2 million once you're pregnant and N2.5 million if you have a boy child). You will suddenly find yourself promoted at work, for absolutely no reason other than you have become a "Mrs.". People will be respectful of you and you will be conferred automatic wisdom in all you do. That unicorn will follow you around all day, nuzzling your hand and making you know you are superior to your single friends. You will know all, see all, be all.

And you thought it was just a wedding ring grin grin

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by D9ty7(m): 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
True talk bro, cos the rate at which topics are making fp is alarming. Where is NL going?
obeenah40:
I've been forced to believe that there are only five people on nairaland

1) Seun
2) Lalasticala
3) TheRealmrstan
4) Moderators
5) Others

thanks
Useless topics making frontpage.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by Onegai(f): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Why can't they just leave nigerian single ladies alone to live their life? Is marriage a ticket to the kingdom of God? Are you people going to pay her 1million naira for getting married? If she is not independent making her own money, these same people will call her gold digger.

Wait, you didn't get the memo??

Marriage is the ONLY WAY that a woman can get to Heaven, apparently.

You can either be a rich, overbearing, old stale goods who has spoilt her womb with countless abortions, who sleeps around for money and is hopeless and irresponsible, cannot be lived with or "managed" by any decent man, is bitter and wicked, husband-snatching vitriolic nasty, doesn't-know-to-cook floozy.....

or

You are a Married Woman (tm)

Whew, good thing I told you on time!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by RaeMystix: 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
wisefizz:
uhmmmmm..... those women are telling u the fact my dear.... GO MARRY
She on the other hand is telling you the truth. Mind your damn business...It ain't your problem, but her's. Fix your's.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
Onegai:

You can either be a rich, overbearing, old stale goods who has spoilt her womb with countless abortions, who sleeps around for money and is hopeless and irresponsible, cannot be lived with or "managed" by any decent man, is bitter and wicked, husband-snatching vitriolic nasty, doesn't-know-to-cook floozy.....

or

Buhahahahahahaha. And all single ladies must be killed, sentenced to death by hanging if they dnt get married. Hehehehehe. The lowest mentality of a black man whille his white counterparts are ruling the world. SMH. No wonder the women bullying her are frustrated.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
Onegai:

See eh, Marriage is a blessing. A special, unique blessing which that ring on your finger confers. Mind you, that blessing is only applicable to Africans (with the most backward continent), not to Caucasians (who have advanced their society in ways the average African is still scratching his head about).

Yes, ladies, that ring, THAT POWERFUL RING!! Once you wear it, the very next day, pink fairies will wake you up with sweet kisses against your eyelids whilst a Unicorn prances around your bedroom. Your husband will suddenly be transformed into Prince Charming (nevermind that he looks and acts like an Ogre. Don't spoil this fantasy). As you go about your day, you will get an alert from the bank crediting you with N1 million (it changes to N2 million once you're pregnant and N2.5 million if you have a boy child). You will suddenly find yourself promoted at work, for absolutely no reason other than you have become a "Mrs.". People will be respectful of you and you will be conferred automatic wisdom in all you do. That unicorn will follow you around all day, nuzzling your hand and making you know you are superior to your single friends. You will know all, see all, be all.

Hahahahahahahaha. You crack me up. Wonderful sarcasm! Once that ring slides into their finger, Bam! All their fairytale fantasies come true. lol. No wonder they breathe marriage like oxygen. They will come back here and give us stories that touch the liver.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by lilmax(m): 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
ammyluv2002:
I totally agree with her on dis . I wonder why some peeps won't mind their business....don't get it when people see marriage as the only achievement for the ladies. One can decide not to get married (not me sha). People should let other people live whichever way they choose to live and let them be!

decide not to get married na grin
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by lilmax(m): 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
All I have to say is ladies should use their brain..... If not pride tell me another reason why she is not married, seriously I'm tired of all these nonsense girls have to remind themselves that we do the searching so if you allow pride in you no man will look at you

And what is kemi adetiba?
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by msmon(m): 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
To put people under pressure to marry is wrong!
To marry because u r pressurised by family/friend or public is wrong!
To marry too late is wrong!
To develop d mentality not to marry is absolutely ugly!

uzolexis:

what is ugly about the mentality it is very wrong to pressure pple to get married I stand on that.A lot of things have changed these days compared to the days of our Parents, exposure to the internet, technological advancement, women are becoming more carrier conscious etc. Marriage these days requires a lot of maturity which many pple do not have, in this life it is not how far u have gone but how well that matters. No be competition, cause my friend don marry no mean say i go marry next, na individual journey, nobody knows u better than urself. You have to be very sure u r already and this is the right person 4 u, before u take that step, no matter how long it takes.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UzlN0AbPgQ&feature=youtu.be

this song paints a perfect picture of what is happening in our society today,all the marriage bruhaha
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2014

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by uzolexis(f): 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
msmon:
To put people under pressure to marry is wrong!
To marry because u r pressurised by family/friend or public is wrong!
To marry too late is wrong!
To develop d mentality not to marry is absolutely ugly!

I agree with the 1st and 2nd pnts but not the 3rd n 4th

why is marrying late wrong? what exactly is ur definition of late?? are u trying to say when u get to a certain age u must marry by force, even if u r not ready or not with the right person??
why is choosing not to marry wrong? some pple just dont want to do that and that's their decision, it is also their life. Are you saying Priest and Nuns who have chosen not to marry are wrong undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by babysmart(f): 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
Onegai:

You can either be a rich, overbearing, old stale goods who has spoilt her womb with countless abortions, who sleeps around for money and is hopeless and irresponsible, cannot be lived with or? "managed" by any decent man, is bitter and wicked, husband-snatching vitriolic nasty, doesn't-know-to-cook floozy.....

or

undecided undecided undecided my sister, chai, I don't evn know wat to say to u, dis ur opinion ehn
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
What is Nigerians problem with individual private life?! Bunch of A-holes! Go on girl! I am by your side with whatever you want to do with your life. Primitive people!
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by prettyboi1(m): 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
Onegai:

Lol...I just loooooovvvee your sarcasm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by Zellie: 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
I wonder why some people never mind their business. So what's the big deal about marriage?

Retards

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by sholly28(m): 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
Lesbianism still they sweet am, #Mrs pretender
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by xtervaganza(m): 11:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
Truth hurts this old fool oooo

with your sagging b00bs grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija's Khloe Shares New Swimsuit Photos / Banky W And RMD On "Wedding Party" Set / Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.