Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Banky W And RMD On "Wedding Party" Set - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And RMD On "Wedding Party" Set (17358 Views)

Dino Malaye, AY And RMD Hang Out Together (Photos) / New Photo Of Patience Ozokwor On "The Wedding Party" Set / 12 Fake Accounts Impersonating RMD On Facebook, Warns Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W And RMD On "Wedding Party" Set by iamVirus(m): 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHiNlfqg-bS/

Banky W seems to be excited as he shares the photo with
RMD .
He captioned it:
[b]
As most people probably know, I’m currently on set filming a movie called “The Wedding Party”. In it, my Egbon @mofedamijo plays my Dad. Now, please pardon me, but this is SUCH a big deal to me… I grew up watching RMD on tv. He’s like my own personal Denzel Washington. And I can tell you this, he’s just as cool, if not cooler, in real life as he is on camera. I kid you not. Very much a legend and an icon of Nigerian Entertainment, Still at the very top of his game decades later, every bit the consummate professional and somehow he remains the nicest guy. I’ve only ever been star struck twice in Africa : the day I met JayJay Okocha, and the day I met RMD.
So it’s even a bigger deal to me to actually get to work with him in this capacity… and it been amazing.
Happy birthday Dad. Thank you for the doors you’ve opened, for leading by example, for being true to yourself and to your craft, for being who you are, and for generally just being awesome. It’s been a pleasure meeting and working with you. God bless and I wish you much more success.
PS: shameless plug: the wedding party comes out in December. This is one film you DON’T wanna miss. Trust me. #BirthdayLove #TheBankStatements[/b]

6 Likes

Re: Banky W And RMD On "Wedding Party" Set by iamVirus(m): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
SEE THE MAIN PHOTOS OF BANKY W ON SET WITH RMD---> http://360jamng.tk/photo-banky-w-and-rmd-on-a-new-movie-set/

2 Likes

Re: Banky W And RMD On "Wedding Party" Set by Tolexander: 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
iamVirus:
cute boy & cute man
Black and white goates and mustaches!

1 Like

Re: Banky W And RMD On "Wedding Party" Set by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
dts cool meehn

1 Like

Re: Banky W And RMD On "Wedding Party" Set by Sugarcious(m): 12:09am On Jul 07, 2016
Nothing interesting here...
Re: Banky W And RMD On "Wedding Party" Set by nerodenero: 4:50am On Jul 07, 2016
Similarities: Head shines like diamond, white and dark beards.

Differences: Both have made a mark in their chosen fields. I doubt RMD can sing at all grin.

4 Likes

Re: Banky W And RMD On "Wedding Party" Set by pretydiva(f): 6:45am On Jul 07, 2016
Diversification ti take over 4 banky cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Banky W And RMD On "Wedding Party" Set by Proffdada: 10:08am On Jul 07, 2016
Two bald heads are better than one grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W And RMD On "Wedding Party" Set by ThePeacemaker(m): 10:08am On Jul 07, 2016
Now I believe the sayinq "All that glitters is not Gold" ........... He fit be person head

6 Likes

Re: Banky W And RMD On "Wedding Party" Set by Pyno30: 10:09am On Jul 07, 2016
And these made it to Fp
Re: Banky W And RMD On "Wedding Party" Set by adonbilivit: 10:09am On Jul 07, 2016
as wizkid no dey again and ur music no dey pay again na to switch up na. sabi guy

3 Likes

Re: Banky W And RMD On "Wedding Party" Set by veekid(m): 10:09am On Jul 07, 2016
Lol
Re: Banky W And RMD On "Wedding Party" Set by letsbet(m): 10:10am On Jul 07, 2016
Banky w, goan marry

1 Like

Re: Banky W And RMD On "Wedding Party" Set by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 07, 2016
Those heads shocked

2 Likes

Re: Banky W And RMD On "Wedding Party" Set by jieta: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2016
h
Re: Banky W And RMD On "Wedding Party" Set by sandiyke(f): 10:11am On Jul 07, 2016
Interesting. Though I don't watch Nigerian movies, I think I will like to see this one.
Re: Banky W And RMD On "Wedding Party" Set by Dilidee(m): 10:12am On Jul 07, 2016
Una luku good..
Re: Banky W And RMD On "Wedding Party" Set by ichommy(m): 10:15am On Jul 07, 2016
See Headies Award grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W And RMD On "Wedding Party" Set by WaleTheECONOMIST(m): 10:16am On Jul 07, 2016
letsbet:
Banky w, goan marry
chairman Watin concern you na

1 Like

Re: Banky W And RMD On "Wedding Party" Set by mopolch(m): 10:16am On Jul 07, 2016
Na woman remain now. make she dey star struck this your mala or kodo head
Re: Banky W And RMD On "Wedding Party" Set by Goddygee(m): 10:16am On Jul 07, 2016
Ok
Dancing Alanta... very soon u will see fp topics like "Banky W and RMD eating Amala" i knw no wetin concern me wit dis kain news
Re: Banky W And RMD On "Wedding Party" Set by 2ndejoj(m): 10:20am On Jul 07, 2016
oh yea
they look alike in the pix though. father-son look.
i hop to b one day star struck
Re: Banky W And RMD On "Wedding Party" Set by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 07, 2016
Their heads tho.
Re: Banky W And RMD On "Wedding Party" Set by manuel80(m): 10:29am On Jul 07, 2016
cool men
Re: Banky W And RMD On "Wedding Party" Set by Taiyescott(m): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2016
K
Re: Banky W And RMD On "Wedding Party" Set by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 07, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Now I believe the sayinq "All that glitters is not Gold" ........... He fit be person head

Buaaaaaaahhhhh grin grin

Re: Banky W And RMD On "Wedding Party" Set by lordcyl3(m): 10:50am On Jul 07, 2016
nice one Mr. capable
Re: Banky W And RMD On "Wedding Party" Set by Thobiy(m): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2016
pretydiva:
Diversification ti take over 4 banky cheesy
Lol
Re: Banky W And RMD On "Wedding Party" Set by naijacentric(m): 11:08am On Jul 07, 2016
Not only banky owe plenty rmd na legend
Re: Banky W And RMD On "Wedding Party" Set by potbelly(m): 11:21am On Jul 07, 2016
HEADwin and HEADward... grin cheesy
Re: Banky W And RMD On "Wedding Party" Set by 400billionman: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2016
Wetins be this ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Postpones Africa Tour Over Must-Win 50th Fight / Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married / Osas Ighodaro Dazzling In Enthralling Outfits To The Film Gala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.