Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (4898 Views)

Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? / Women Are Their Worst Enemies / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by damiso(f): 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
chaircover:

See as you just missed a very good business oppourtunity
You could have been getting electronics cheaply and selling them for a profit grin grin grin grin
Your boss was a good man . . .he was trying to help you grin grin grin grin grin grin
A woman boss would have transferred you to Awolowo Road. Na so so "yes ma" "yes sir" tire with the "Dont you know how I am" and "wanna gonna" peeps tongue grin grin grin

CC na punishment o have you ever been in that badagry expressway traffic? I was actually crying when I heard grin
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
damiso:

CC na punishment o have you ever been in that badagry expressway traffic? I was actually crying when I heard grin
grin grin grin grin
Na true sha . . .in those days the traffic there na die angry
The fear of Volks traffic is the beginning of wisdom grin
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by bukatyne(f): 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
damiso:
Stillfire this my Male boss employed even worse than passive aggressive techniques.Everyone knew he had an lssue with me because he was always picking on me.

The man did not even approve my annual leave and I went to work the day before my traditional engagement.and me I can be an efiko so when people kept on asking me 'what are you going here are you not meant to be getting married in less than 24 hrs shocked'. I made sure I rubbed it in that he intentionally did not approve my annual leave and I was not going to take unauthorised leave.I was going to go in on my engagement day as well but another unit head I worked with said it was ok not to come in.My dad sef was so pissed off.

Very horrible man .He Transfered me to Alaba intl market branch one time just to stress me angry angry angry it took someone in HR to plead on my behalf esp when the Person he wanted to swap me with lived in Festac.His excuse was he wanted to reshuffle and inject new faces into new areas yeah right.i almost fainted when I heard Alaba.

Very childish and immature behaviour you know like when pre pubescent boys pull the hair of girls that they fancy grin I knew he fancied me but I frustrated his life by being over the top formal and professional with him.He said call me my name I insisted on adding mr in front of it.

Check your boss wella, he must have a V under his skirt grin

I am beginning to think this 'female boss stuff' is actually to discourage women from aspiring to be bosses undecided because I cannot wrap my head around it.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by coogar: 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
Stillfire:

@Coogar
Passive aggression you say? Decline a male boss' favors and let's say if he won't unleash both active and passive aggressive behaviors to the lady. grin

how many male bosses plot to get into the pänties of their employees? i am talking about what obtains globally, not naija abeg!

As for the world perishing because of women ruling, have you men not perished the world as it is today? Rwanda boasts of 64% females in parliament today as a result of 70% of the population being females after the civil war. No wonder we've not heard of any wars from them. When there are less men, there would be peace. We are superior animals, we don't use violence to settle disputes like men. You'd better beg God to give you some estrogen! grin cool

yes na.....queen amina never fought wars or the queen of england didn't send soldiers to all parts of the globe to rum the british empire.

this is the stats of the bullies at work - it's sad that my assertion proved right that you, as a woman, are more likely to be bullied by a fellow woman cos you are prettier, you have a longer hair or you possess a smoother skin surface. grin

stillfire, i rest my case. grin
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by maclatunji: 4:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
chaircover:
Very interesting
. . .women bosses are bad; becasue they wont let them get away with not doing ther jobs properly

And since we are generalizing; however male bosses who demand sex from them before they can even get the job in the first instance and then chase them round the office for sex and oogling at their breasstss when talking to them are good.

#Chai Chaircover don vex cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by maclatunji: 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
chaircover:

Not true
I am a woman and I ask my husband for the cause of some wars cos I dont really understand and I sonetimes dont even beleive what he tells me.
So fecking what over a peice of land on a desert border that noone even lives in. Just give the land away and live in peace with your neighbour.
Many wars are caused by ego. Ego is a word very familiar to men.

LOL, you are apparently clueless about international politics. Are you referring to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict?
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Stillfire: 8:52am On Dec 13, 2014
coogar:

how many male bosses plot to get into the pänties of their employees? i am talking about what obtains globally, not naija abeg!

First of all, can men and women be genuine friends? cheesy Let alone men in authority who think they can have it all.

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_lh5fR4DMA[/img]

yes na.....queen amina never fought wars or the queen of england didn't send soldiers to all parts of the globe to rum the british empire.

this is the stats of the bullies at work - it's sad that my assertion proved right that you, as a woman, are more likely to be bullied by a fellow woman cos you are prettier, you have a longer hair or you possess a smoother skin surface. grin

stillfire, i rest my case. grin

Who was a threat to their kingdoms? Was it females or males? Why do you think the world is a terrible place to live in? Too much testosterone in power. From ISIS to bokoharam, Putin to Obama, Bush vs Saddam, Hitler vs anything not German, grin Should I go on? You'd better beg God to let me give you some estrogen before you guys finally destroy the world. grin
Naa, the likelihood is that I would never be bullied by any woman, but harassed by men for being prettier, having longer hair and possessing a smoother skin surface. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Stillfire: 9:00am On Dec 13, 2014
damiso:
Stillfire this my Male boss employed even worse than passive aggressive techniques.Everyone knew he had an lssue with me because he was always picking on me.

The man did not even approve my annual leave and I went to work the day before my traditional engagement.and me I can be an efiko so when people kept on asking me 'what are you going here are you not meant to be getting married in less than 24 hrs shocked'. I made sure I rubbed it in that he intentionally did not approve my annual leave and I was not going to take unauthorised leave.I was going to go in on my engagement day as well but another unit head I worked with said it was ok not to come in.My dad sef was so pissed off.

Very horrible man .He Transfered me to Alaba intl market branch one time just to stress me angry angry angry it took someone in HR to plead on my behalf esp when the Person he wanted to swap me with lived in Festac.His excuse was he wanted to reshuffle and inject new faces into new areas yeah right.i almost fainted when I heard Alaba.

Very childish and immature behaviour you know like when pre pubescent boys pull the hair of girls that they fancy grin I knew he fancied me but I frustrated his life by being over the top formal and professional with him.He said call me my name I insisted on adding mr in front of it.

Don't mind them. The passive aggression you get from males when you turn down their advances is beyond ridiculous.
Many women like such attention though, that is why a female boss is more of a threat to them than a male boss.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by coogar: 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
Stillfire:

First of all, can men and women be genuine friends? cheesy Let alone men in authority who think they can have it all.

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_lh5fR4DMA[/img]

you are comparing bullying to men wanting to be friends with women? come on.... with the former, you would be frustrated....with the latter, you might get a sumptuous romantic dinner, a wet kiss & all other stuff that stir the butterflies in your tummy.

Who was a threat to their kingdoms? Was it females or males? Why do you think the world is a terrible place to live in? Too much testosterone in power. From ISIS to bokoharam, Putin to Obama, Bush vs Saddam, Hitler vs anything not German, grin Should I go on? You'd better beg God to let me give you some estrogen before you guys finally destroy the world. grin

and you think women wouldn't be worse if given the power. PEJ would want to slap michele obama cos of her longer hair & claim "diaris God". women have also shown they can be nasty when in power.

•catherine the great
•isabella 1
•indira gandhi
•benazir bhutto
•margaret thatcher
•mary 1(bloody mary)
•irene of athens.

all these women have more blood on their hands than a village midwife. they led their people to senseless wars. some of them even had their brothers killed to ascend to the throne. if all other female species are the most aggressive, then logic dictates women are more aggressive than men. grin

Naa, the likelihood is that I would never be bullied by any woman, but harassed by men for being prettier, having longer hair and possessing a smoother skin surface. grin

your longer hair & smoother skin surface will get you a proposal(diamond ring) from a man, the same features would give you hell from a woman.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help I'm Being Manipulated Physically And Spiritually By Redeem Christian Church / My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) / Pictures Without Texts But Deep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.