Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

“I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story (38200 Views)

The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex / My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Lero15(m): 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
Wow!
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by iamord(m): 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
grincheesy
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Mayydayy(m): 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
this wife better get ready.28 yrs konjinitis

1 Like

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
v
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Joshkid(m): 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by amolex(m): 12:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
too long I can't read all dis in a month
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by iamord(m): 12:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
Its this kind of people. That will release after 60 seconds. Fall yakata for bed and sleep! grin

1 Like

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Jossylard2(m): 12:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
Thought it's another 'MY WIFE WANTS TO KILL ME WITH ...' thread,with another topic.
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by holatin(m): 12:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
This guy is lying
I know him back then when he dey yansh aunty Tayo my landlord daughter.
Boda akinade iro yin poju
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
holatin:
19 years and 5 month

Impressive, where are the rest?
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by boss1310(m): 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
whether virgin or not what your woman needs is satisfactory love making.shikena

3 Likes

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by hensben(m): 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
cheesy cheesylipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by kilokeys(m): 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
kennygee:
How many Guys can Boast of this in our generation?

All the virgin guys, oya, How many years of Virginity do you have to pour in a woman?

grin

27 at the very moment..
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
What an amazing live story!
And that proposal video...so cute!
Wish you 2 the best!

2 Likes

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
kilokeys:

27 at the very moment..

Very Impressive.
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by holatin(m): 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
kennygee:

Impressive, where are the rest?
I dumb it in my girlfriend over 4 years ago
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Lilimax(f): 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
Awesome story!
It pays to keep oneself before marriage smiley

Marriage is honourable with bed undefiled.

May God bless your marriage my brother

#teamsaynotosexbeforemarriage

9 Likes

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Misogynist2014(m): 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
cheesy
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Nten: 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
Gooluck when pouring. Just pray your YO is not more experience in receiving the pouring than you the pourer

1 Like

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Stillfire: 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
A breath of fresh air! kiss God bless their marriage.

2 Likes

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
mine will be more than 28 cox by 28 I won't be married yet.team virgin

1 Like

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
Wow! This man story just motivated me.

I'm proud to be one and no societal pressure will make me to succumb. smiley

5 Likes

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
gladpresh:
goodluck wen pouring it

btw......u guys luk AWESOME together wink n kinda luk alike undecided

Lmao @ goodluck when pouring!

God Bless their marriage! Cute couple!

2 Likes

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by olaitanbaale1(m): 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
Francon:
Wow.... dear future husband, hope you are reading this with me?

Yes dear! I'm reading it with u shocked
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by ROZZAYY(f): 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hmmmmm nice, the part dat got to me was wen he said, he won't go for anyfin less of a virgin @ least, someone just grooving while he waited.
What am I saying? Women out dere who r virgins( hell not me) pls go for men too who r virgins, cos we can clearly see, a male virgin who def would not marry an un virgin but all d men who don knack tire dey find virgins and d virgins sef go dey proud. Mtcheeeeew.
Happy for him sha.

5 Likes

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by espn(m): 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
r u sur u dint self-service??nic1 though..dis is an inspirational lesson to all those randy guyz!

1 Like

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by MillionDollars: 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
If you only looked at the pictures,,, LIKE MY POST

1 Like

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by tenry(m): 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
I should have shared my story since 2013. This man beat me to it, but it didn't really cross my mind to write on it. My wife and I practiced celebacy for 8 and half years! It was thru God's grace anyways. Thank God we live hapily together now with our princess. Sex before marriage is possible but with prayer and lots of self discipline.

4 Likes

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by jmoore(m): 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mine will hit 3 decades next year.

4 Likes

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Francon(f): 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
olaitanbaale1:
laffs

Yes dear! I'm reading it with u shocked
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by debbydee(f): 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
fpeter:
I am a virgin too, if you doubt me check my profile pix....lol

Why do you say that

1 Like

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by stanisbaratheon: 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
kennygee:
How many Guys can Boast of this in our generation?

All the virgin guys, oya, How many years of Virginity do you have to pour in a woman?

grin

i can boast of more

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lovely Picture Of Sisters In Bridal Train For Their Sibling's Wedding / Nigerian Mother In U.S Navy And Her Son Reunite After 7 Months In Sea (Photos) / Top Reasons Men Withdraw Emotionally From A Relationship -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.