Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

“I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story (38198 Views)

The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex / My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by 1stola: 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
jesusjewel1:

I am....u are entitled to ur opinion. I shouldn't be explaining my self here... not having sex nor making love till I receive the "certificate"(I'm married). c'est fini!
okay! lemme just choose to believe you now...
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Klare(f): 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
kennygee:
How many Guys can Boast of this in our generation?

All the virgin guys, oya, How many years of Virginity do you have to pour in a woman?

grin
guys answer oo we dey wait!!! Ooo
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Bowaley17(m): 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
#smiling#...I love this...Happy Married Life...

1 Like

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by zeb04(f): 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
zikclassiq:
I've got 28 years of virginity reserved for only one lady, since day 1 of 24th march 87. (day I landed planet earth)
hey you are my birthday mate cheesy
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by afm4ever(m): 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
kennygee:

All the virgin guys, oya, How many years of Virginity do you have to pour in a woman?

grin
24 years and 9months no be by power but the grace of God
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Marineremmanson(m): 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
1stola:
HURRAY!!!
UP HYPOCRITES!
UP THIEVES!
UP RIGGERS!
UP 16 IS GREATER THAN 19 (plateau state)
UP 7 IS GREATER THAN 19 (ekiti state)
UP STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION (GEJ)!
UP JONADÁFT!
UP KORONATION!
UP CLUELESSNESS!
UP NIGERIA!
UP PDPígs!
UP TANoíds!
GEJ TILL 3030.
who be dis
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
AriDsexy:

I do not want an amateur,someone dt is skilled will be just fine.
so who taught u?

They'll learn.
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
Francon:
Wow.... dear future husband, hope you are reading this with me?
Yes dear..I am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by AriDsexy(f): 10:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
demisig:

hahahahaha...... funny you.... was just kidding tho

Alright then,cool.
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by AriDsexy(f): 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
rotimiakpeji:
so who taught u?

They'll learn.

Lol,the point is d person dt taught me was not a virgin.Kapish!

1 Like

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
AriDsexy:

Alright then,cool.

did u get my mail?
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by AriDsexy(f): 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
jorlons:
hmm baby but why... don't do this to me na I willi buy u aeloplane o biko nu...

I don't need an aeroplane,thanks.
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by laykhorn(m): 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
Francon:
I guess I am.
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by laykhorn(m): 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
kennygee:

grin
I've got 22 and 3 months and still counting... I dould pour that too you know
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by emmahoney(m): 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
Francon:
Yeah, if you can say the same as the guy
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
holatin:
I wish that guy called Holatin can learn from this, all he do is sleep around like Allen avenue gurls.
Give your destructive snake a rest
Aaaaadont believe this story!
Last Bullet
It look so impossible in our present generation
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 10, 2014
pweetixandy:
Sour sperm..u wanna pour ina woman?!
Hmm, sperm, sour?
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by ggirl4real: 1:21am On Dec 10, 2014
Dis is the kind of story I love 2 hear.

Sex is worth waiting for. Pre-marital sex is sin o. Take it or leave it.
God bless dis beautiful couple
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by sunnyflakes(m): 1:27am On Dec 10, 2014
Francon:

yes I am please contact me I am tired of d waiting
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by jorlons(m): 1:45am On Dec 10, 2014
AriDsexy:

I don't need an aeroplane,thanks.
are u sure?? what then do U need? love?? ah na wa o u can neva know what a woman wants.
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by unmask: 2:14am On Dec 10, 2014
Story for the gods...... More like 28yrs of active sex life gone..... Besides what is the moral of the story?
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by unmask: 2:16am On Dec 10, 2014
ggirl4real:
Dis is the kind of story I love 2 hear.

Sex is worth waiting for. Pre-marital sex is sin o. Take it or leave it.
God bless dis beautiful couple
pre-marital sex is sin? Means David and Solomon even Abraham and Jacob are lounging somewhere hot....
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Nobody: 3:33am On Dec 10, 2014
Lovely story!

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Justiceotuya(m): 4:13am On Dec 10, 2014
kennygee:

grin
23 years 11months and 11 days
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by holatin(m): 5:22am On Dec 10, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Aaaaadont believe this story!
Last Bullet
It look so impossible in our present generation
mine or the op stories
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by proudlyme(m): 6:29am On Dec 10, 2014
kennygee:

grin

No, the question should be how many do you have to offer in return?
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Vikky014(f): 8:40am On Dec 10, 2014
1stola:
Clueless lair!!!
After series of wankíng and dreaming...
In such, THERE IS NO MALE VIRGIN. Yes!
Because, God and nature never created us virgins.
We were born open.
Only females were born virgins because, they were born SEALED with their hymen.
I'm sure the bride can't claim the same... Dude will now only start banging a used old cargo.
didnt u read d part he said she was also a virgin

1 Like

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Toblex1000(m): 8:53am On Dec 10, 2014
AriDsexy:

Lol,the point is d person dt taught me was not a virgin.Kapish!

Do you know that someone also taught the person that taught you? thought about that too?
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by obiwon007(m): 10:14am On Dec 10, 2014
kennygee:

grin
2 days tops
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by obiwon007(m): 10:19am On Dec 10, 2014
Francon:
dey der......him jst dey looooook u.!!!
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by AriDsexy(f): 11:13am On Dec 10, 2014
Toblex1000:

Do you know that someone also taught the person that taught you? thought about that too?

Mr Tobex,I give up.
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by AriDsexy(f): 11:15am On Dec 10, 2014
jorlons:
are u sure?? what then do U need? love?? ah na wa o u can neva know what a woman wants.

I don't mind d money for the aeroplane though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Mother In U.S Navy And Her Son Reunite After 7 Months In Sea (Photos) / Lovely Picture Of Sisters In Bridal Train For Their Sibling's Wedding / My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.