Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,053 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

“I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story (38201 Views)

The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex / My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by kwencypresh(f): 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
angry
holatin:
I wish that guy called Holatin can learn from this, all he do is sleep around like Allen avenue gurls.
Give your destructive snake a rest
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
holatin:
I dumb it in my girlfriend over 4 years ago

ROTFL, are you two still together?
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by BarryX(m): 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
While the story reeled out by the dude sounds real and convincing
That guy should have soapied at one point in his life

All these 28 years old senrenre doesn't really move me that much grin

1 Like

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by stanisbaratheon: 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
Francon:
Wow.... dear future husband, hope you are reading this with me?

dear future wife i see you
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by AriDsexy(f): 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
Wow,I like d creativity in d proposal but I'll run very very far from a virgin boy.

1 Like

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by adeowo84(m): 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
Francon:

yes dear...am at shiloh now...hope to meet u soon

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
stanisbaratheon:

i can boast of more

How many?
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
pweetixandy:
Sour sperm..u wanna pour ina woman?!
so sour sperm sef dey??u don taste am ni

1 Like

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by stanisbaratheon: 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
fpeter:
I am a virgin too, if you doubt me check my profile pix....lol
really!
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Francon(f): 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
adeowo84:

yes dear...am at shiloh now...hope to meet u soon

how many of una I wan mary sef?
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by greatest777(m): 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
It's not always easy ooh..with God by '-' side,'-' will make it
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by stanisbaratheon: 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
kennygee:

How many?

erm let me think
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Francon(f): 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
stanisbaratheon:

dear future wife i see you
I'm not refering to you jooor
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Tholuwaniey(m): 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
Francon:

Yes I am baby
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Ricardo2400(m): 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
Really nice story...dey luk gud 2geda n really luv eachorda 4rm d way dey luk @ eachorda...am hapi 4 dem...
Its vry rare 4 dis to happen on dis side of d map, mayb it can happen in india or china, nt 9ja @ dis age n time...
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
stanisbaratheon:

erm let me think

I dey wait.
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by holatin(m): 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
kennygee:

ROTFL, are you two still together?
she got impregnated by a thug
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by stanisbaratheon: 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
Francon:
I'm not refering to you jooor

hehehehe are you not Francon again??
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by holatin(m): 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
Am 25 and am a virgin guy.God guide me cos is not easy
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
holatin:
she got impregnated by a thug

So sad.
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Francon(f): 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
Tholuwaniey:

Yes I am baby
you are the 4th person on d queue. ... lol
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by BarryX(m): 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
AriDsexy:
Wow,I like d creativity in d proposal but I'll run very very far from a virgin boy.
More like it..

Buh why will you run?
Fear of #Soursperm
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by stanisbaratheon: 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
kennygee:

I dey wait.

but seriously i'm a virgin
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Francon(f): 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
stanisbaratheon:

hehehehe are you not Francon again??
Yes I am buh... we fit plenty. Pls be specific
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
stanisbaratheon:

but seriously i'm a virgin

I believe you.
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by stanisbaratheon: 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
kennygee:

I believe you.

very good, so......
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by valboy20(m): 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
I sabi click lie sha
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by stanisbaratheon: 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
Francon:
Yes I am buh... we fit plenty. Pls be specific

it's you i was referring to, Francon with the capital F
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
pweetixandy:
Sour sperm..u wanna pour ina woman?!
ah! we got the message! in short, you dont support celibacy plus you are not celibate too.good for you!

1 Like

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by abubakarumaro(m): 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
I luv this, I wished you success on d bed performance
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by pweetixandy: 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
Preciousjoz:
ah! we got the message! in short, you dont support celibacy plus you are not celibate too.good for you!
errrrm..I'm celibate na..I support celibacy,but its sour no doubt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lovely Picture Of Sisters In Bridal Train For Their Sibling's Wedding / Nigerian Mother In U.S Navy And Her Son Reunite After 7 Months In Sea (Photos) / Top Reasons Men Withdraw Emotionally From A Relationship -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.