Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1148297 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by 5p1naz(m): 11:52am On Feb 01, 2015
Lovefreak:
Hello Guys, My name is Itunu, I'm a fresh Computer Science graduate of Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago-Iwoye, Nigeria, I just got an admission to study Graphics and Interactive Media Design (Diploma) at The Institute if Art, Vancouver, Canada and I'm supposed to resume by June...I've gotten my acceptance Letter already and I'm presently compiling documents to submit my Study Permit Application. Please I need help on what to be cautious of when filling the forms and how to go about the whole thingy! Coz I can't afford to make mistakes. And also what documents can I add to my application that'll increase my chances..?? Hope to read from you guys soonest

*bolded**

Diploma graduate or degree graduate?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by loriaidah(f): 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
pls have anyone apply to university of New Brunswick. for fall 2015 need help.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
loriaidah:
pls have anyone apply to university of New Brunswick. for fall 2015 need help.
What do u need?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bighead1(m): 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
blink6:

my man, I've been down on skool works...
Hope you good?.

bro, how far? shaey na the mun parole be that?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by blink6(m): 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
modskiller:
bro, how far with the MUN? Is that where you at?
yea man! I'm a SeaHawk... how do you do?

@bidhead1, na so...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
kfrosh:
That was how I sent you a PM sometime ago and you totally ignored the PM. grin tongue sad
hahaha...funny world. tongue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by 9jabiggurl: 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
nobody online...everybody watching football....All you gunners!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kfrosh: 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
Yes ooo; Repping Gunnerz till the second coming of Christ wink
9jabiggurl:
nobody online...everybody watching football....All you gunners!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Mcjimmy(m): 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
Gunner for TROML

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Lovefreak(m): 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
5p1naz:

*bolded**

Diploma graduate or degree graduate?

I'm a degree graduate... Second class Lower division
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by JohnCushion(m): 6:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
lilspiceyy:

@johncushion, your opinion is just perfect grin and on behalf of @eeskay4u I want to say thank you. (had my reasons) cheesy cheesy
UW *winks*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by JohnCushion(m): 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
checkyink:
Oga, why are you going for Diploma when you av two diplomas already (OND and IATA diplomas). You might have problems with purpose of visit. I would advise you apply for an advanced Diploma course.

Doing another diploma is not really a biggy everything still depend on how he's putting the story. If he states it like it's a training/knowledge on a role at work or use the sponsor-newjob-takecharge sequence he should be fine. Am going for a diploma with Bsc, and I was given TRV.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Lovefreak(m): 6:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
Guys please,, Is it MANDATORY or COMPULSORY that I pay my tuition fee before submitting my application for The Study Permit?? Pls I need to have the information now...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by 5p1naz(m): 6:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
Lovefreak:

I'm a degree graduate... Second class Lower division

My friend, please do not submit that application for trv yet. Unless you have a very very very very very strong convincing sop explaining why are going for a degree lower than your first degree please re-apply for a degree equivalent or higher than your first degree. wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by 5p1naz(m): 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
Lovefreak:
Guys please,, Is it MANDATORY or COMPULSORY that I pay my tuition fee before submitting my application for The Study Permit?? Pls I need to have the information now...

No it is not.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 7:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
congrats..
how old are you pls...
[quote author=edwinbiz post=30147541][/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by luvly3(f): 7:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
kfrosh:
That was how I sent you a PM sometime ago and you totally ignored the PM. grin tongue sad

smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
how old are you pls
[quote author=edwinbiz post=30273294][/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by loriaidah(f): 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
I need info on the application process , tuition, general life and whether. down there.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bpatient: 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
@blink6...how are you??i intend applying to MUN..pgd in safety and risk engineering??pls how is the sch and newfoundland..are you on any social media
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by stupor(m): 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hi guys !

Its been a while and we're already finished part 6 and part 7 is quietly piling up also.

Kudos !

Please is anyone familair with UCW University Canada West as am trying to apply for fall 2015 but their home page is not working properly making it difficult for me to apply.

Anyone with useful info about the school and its application process should please lay comments.

Thanks .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
blink6:

yea man! I'm a SeaHawk... how do you do?

@bidhead1, na so...
I'm good man, pls you've got mail. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by blink6(m): 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
@bighead1, @modskiller, @bpatient, I will follow you guys here so you can send me message here. No emailing. Thanks for understanding.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by yat11: 11:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
@MrArams, good day….Kindly provide an hint as to what CUCA’s hostel accommodation is like or better still an idea of accommodation’s close by to the school as well as the cost. Thanks in advance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tarigbabu: 2:09am On Feb 02, 2015
blink6:
@bighead1, @modskiller, @bpatient, I will follow you guys here so you can send me message here. No emailing. Thanks for understanding.
. blink6 I see you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ScGuy(m): 3:58am On Feb 02, 2015
newacca:

Okay bro. I have found 2 of you that I will hold down and disturb grin when I have some questions or need clarifications concerning the college, region and student life in that part. smiley

Lol..no problem sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 02, 2015
checkyink:
Oga, why are you going for Diploma when you av two diplomas already (OND and IATA diplomas). You might have problems with purpose of visit. I would advise you apply for an advanced Diploma course.

bro with that your age,its a big problem for diploma program..
my advice is to go for either professional course like PMP or advanced diploma.

NB. all undergraduate of diploma applicants shouldn't exceed 23 yrs old.
take care.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by toluhere(m): 7:39am On Feb 02, 2015
hi great people. Pls who know schools in Canada that accept lower second class for masters in Engineering?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by akanni(m): 7:48am On Feb 02, 2015
Haustraliah:

bro with that your age,its a big problem for diploma program..
my advice is to go for either professional course like PMP or advanced diploma.

NB. all undergraduate of diploma applicants shouldn't exceed 23 yrs old.
take care.
Haustraliah, u lie o,i had a B.Sc and still got TRV for diploma and i am over 30.
Like someone said earlier, it depends on the reason you give in your sop if it flies with the VO.
If it has to do with your present role at work, enhancing your skills,etc it will fly.
the guy must be able to explain why another diploma, bottom line!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mosezky: 9:40am On Feb 02, 2015
./.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bullstriker: 9:53am On Feb 02, 2015
I salute all the ogas in the house and success to all the medical and TRVs hopefuls. please guys, what is the cheapest way to transfer money to canada. If it is through bank,what bank is the best and the name of the service they offers. Thanks guys.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 02, 2015
akanni:

Haustraliah, u lie o,i had a B.Sc and still got TRV for diploma and i am over 30.
Like someone said earlier, it depends on the reason you give in your sop if it flies with the VO.
If it has to do with your present role at work, enhancing your skills,etc it will fly.
the guy must be able to explain why another diploma, bottom line!
Well, no problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.