Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1153277 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lilspiceyy(f): 6:39am On Jan 30, 2015
akanni:

Go ahead and get the admission first from the other school, hopefully by the time you get it, the other one would have responded.
You can still hold on with your visa application till around April, you will have 5 months before fall.
Change of course will raise a flag especially if you submitted a SOP before except you are going for an upgrade to your earlier prog i.e masters/pgd instead of Ug/diploma
SOP wasn't submitted on my first attempt(i got to knw abt SOP wen I joined NL)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 30, 2015
akanni:

Olds college, present sir!!! grin

My personal person hhhmmm U no ask after me shey dariz God ooh. Anyway I planned to reapply soon sha with your schools admission leta since d skull dey cheap and na only me follow come
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by newacca: 8:35am On Jan 30, 2015
akanni:

You have to google it, dt's wt i would have done to get the info for you.
when you have gotten it and you have specifics for Olds, then, i could assist.
Grazie mille. That's how thanks a lot is said in Italiano. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by newacca: 8:37am On Jan 30, 2015
ScGuy:

Present sir
NBCC or Olds college?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by misszionboo(f): 9:16am On Jan 30, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Congrats, but It's still very early for course registration if u ar for Fall 2015. And be aware that u can not register if u still hv any outstanding document(s) to provide to the school. Is your admission conditional?

Why not apply for your TRV first.
pls update list. Niagara college. Pg. Jan 28 online route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 9:40am On Jan 30, 2015
i want to include that i am currently working in my CV. my SOA should span from what year to what year. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by 9jabiggurl: 9:49am On Jan 30, 2015
mrnilobrawn:
ATTENTION!

If you have admission and have applied for TRV

Please provide the following information
**Submission date**Institution*
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper
**level of study

lol...we are coming ooooo....crossing our "t's" and doting our "i's"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by 9jabiggurl: 10:02am On Jan 30, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
i want to include that i am currently working in my CV. my SOA should span from what year to what year. Thanks

6 months including the month you are applying....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 10:25am On Jan 30, 2015
im applying this month so i should send the SOA of july 2014 till january. did i get that right?
9jabiggurl:

6 months including the month you are applying....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ThatWarriBoy: 10:46am On Jan 30, 2015
Passport Collected @Padike

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Padike: 10:51am On Jan 30, 2015
ThatWarriBoy:
Passport Collected @Padike

Nice..when you planning to head out then?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 10:56am On Jan 30, 2015
misszionboo:
Spring/summer or fall?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 11:00am On Jan 30, 2015
misszionboo:
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS

SPRING/SUMMER- 2015
1. checkyink: January 12: UniofRegina: PhD: paper
2. DoveGrace: Jan 13 Conestoga College, pgd, Online
3. misszionboo: Jan 28 Niagara college. Pg. online

FALL - 2015

If you have admission and have applied for TRV

Please provide the following information
**Submission date**Institution*
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper
**level of study

BEST WISHES
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by DoveGrace: 11:28am On Jan 30, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

DoveGrace: Conestoga College, Jan13th, pgd, Spring/May, Online
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by checkyink(m): 11:37am On Jan 30, 2015
@nilobrawn I think bellniki1 has a decision on her application already. Please ask her.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by misszionboo(f): 11:39am On Jan 30, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Spring/summer or fall?
spring. I'm not for fall o. May is my resumption. @mrnilobrawn change it o. I shall not experience delay in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ThatWarriBoy: 11:43am On Jan 30, 2015
Padike:

August by God's grace. I don't have family there like you do. So its until I have my accommodation sorted out.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
misszionboo:
spring. I'm not for fall o. May is my resumption. @mrnilobrawn change it o. I shall not experience delay in Jesus name. Amen.
Sorry about that.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
DoveGrace:

DoveGrace: Conestoga College, Jan13th, pgd, Spring/May, Online
Done
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Bellniki1: 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
I think I've been delayed,not seen my document yet. I am still awaiting my parcel from VFS
checkyink:
@nilobrawn I think bellniki1 has a decision on her application already. Please ask her.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by checkyink(m): 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ok dear. Never say never.

Bellniki1:
I think I've been delayed,not seen my document yet. I am still awaiting my parcel from VFS
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by diamondsare4eva: 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
Padike:

@Padike, did you submit any paper when you submitted your passport aside the one cic sent for passport request at vfs?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Halimaah: 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
HudsonBanks:

Bro I couldn't help but notice that in the updated list of applications you posted that you've been delayed shocked How come??

I really hoped that you would have gotten through because you've been so patient and helpful on here. My honest apologies on behalf of the annoying CIC sad. @mrnilobrown. I have been off fit sometime now and as I was going through the thread I saw your update. Am so sorry dear. I know how u feel now but just dust and pick yourself up. God is in control . Have a blessed day. Still reading and waiting to hear Tnuola's good news.

I guess you won't give up, God bless your efforts.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by soji0509: 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
@bpatient : Don't mind those self righteous, I know it all folks. Selfishness is their issue. No two individuals have the same story. Our finger print is unique. And No one knows it all. You only need a sample to craft your own story.
The below might be of help :
1. "Study plan: Please submit a one page study plan which answers the following questions and includes any other information relevant to
the processing of your application:

- Why do you wish to study in Canada in the program for which you have been accepted?

- What is your overall educational goal?

- Why are you not pursuing a similar program in your country of residence?

- What research have you done into studies in your country of residence/citizenship?
- How will this program enhance your employment opportunities in your country of residence/citizenship?
- What ties do you have to your country of residence/citizenship?
Note: The visa officer may request additional documents or a personal interview.
- If it has been more than 2 years since you have left full time education, please provide your C.V. (resumé)
- In the case of a minor applicant, what are your reasons for studying in Canada? What is your parents’/guardians’ immigration status
in their current country of residence?"

Culled from : http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/kenya/visas/53_1.aspx?lang=eng

2. https://www.nairaland.com/1851578/travelling-canada-part-6/488#28587299

3. https://www.dropbox.com/s/vvxhyhzqm0e7e83/my%20SOP%20to%20Embassy%20redacted.pdf?dl=0

4. use google to find more e.g. " sop for canada student visa : nairaland " without the quotation mark will give you results limited
to Nairaland so you will be able to see Samples earlier pasted by successful applicants.
I hope this help. Best wishes
bpatient:
@cherie24 : Ain't got challenges in writing essays or whatever that's no biggie u get me?Just wanted to know the bullet points they used..

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Padike: 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
diamondsare4eva:

@Padike, did you submit any paper when you submitted your passport aside the one cic sent for passport request at vfs?

Ddnt submit any other paper
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by 9jabiggurl: 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
im applying this month so i should send the SOA of july 2014 till january. did i get that right?

August- Jan precisely that makes 6 months
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by cherie24(f): 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
soji0509:
@bpatient : Don't mind those self righteous, I know it all folks. Selfishness is their issue. No two individuals have the same story. Our finger print is unique. And No one knows it all. You only need a sample to craft your own story.
The below might be of help :
1. "Study plan: Please submit a one page study plan which answers the following questions and includes any other information relevant to
the processing of your application:

- Why do you wish to study in Canada in the program for which you have been accepted?

- What is your overall educational goal?

- Why are you not pursuing a similar program in your country of residence?

- What research have you done into studies in your country of residence/citizenship?
- How will this program enhance your employment opportunities in your country of residence/citizenship?
- What ties do you have to your country of residence/citizenship?
Note: The visa officer may request additional documents or a personal interview.
- If it has been more than 2 years since you have left full time education, please provide your C.V. (resumé)
- In the case of a minor applicant, what are your reasons for studying in Canada? What is your parents’/guardians’ immigration status
in their current country of residence?"

Culled from : http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/kenya/visas/53_1.aspx?lang=eng

2. https://www.nairaland.com/1851578/travelling-canada-part-6/488#28587299

3. https://www.dropbox.com/s/vvxhyhzqm0e7e83/my%20SOP%20to%20Embassy%20redacted.pdf?dl=0

4. use google to find more e.g. " sop for canada student visa : nairaland " without the quotation mark will give you results limited
to Nairaland so you will be able to see Samples earlier pasted by successful applicants.
I hope this help. Best wishes

@soji0509 - Mr know-it-all i -can-help-self-proclaimed-good-person, apparently, u dont know the meaning of self righteousness, u shld luk at the mirror.
@bpatient - maybe next time you should articulate your grammar well. you said u wanted sample and not bullet points.

on the other hand, Please suit urselves and go ahead and copy. its actually non of my business, I tot we are here to advise and help not mislead others. watever doh!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by edwinbiz(m): 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Edwinbiz, November 21, university of regina, UG, paper i have been called for medicals

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by laweenu(m): 2:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
Good day eer1, I just got an admission to fanshawe college for a pgd program, I need a suggestion for any authentic agent who can help out wit d visa process. Any reaction would be welcomed. thnk u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by 9jabiggurl: 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=edwinbiz post=30273294][/quote]

congrats.....more to come
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Bellniki1: 2:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
Please do it yourself, agents do not guarantee visas. Get all necessary information needed for the visa and submit you application via paper or online route. The online route is faster and better, from what I think though
laweenu:
Good day eer1, I just got an admission to fanshawe college for a pgd program, I need a suggestion for any authentic agent who can help out wit d visa process. Any reaction would be welcomed. thnk u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by 9jabiggurl: 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
laweenu:

Dont think you need an agent....try and read back at least from part 6 you will gather all the information you require + you can check the official website for steps to follow either paper route or online route....

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-how.asp

there you go with steps to follow....look it up first its quite straight forward...safe yourself some agent money in view of all the expense ahead of you....

my 2 lil cents...........

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.