Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,913 members, 7,838,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1157559 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by morgan2006(m): 10:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
Good evening House,

Please for those that have experience with the online route, How are the supporting documents arranged. Do i scan them separately and name them according to their variations or do i merge all in one PDF document?

Thanks for the kind response
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bighead1(m): 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
pickcalmkris:
Goodevening all from my time here...this is my first time here and i am really impressed in the assistance and the way you all share things...God bless you all and grant us our heart desires this year..Amen...i actually applied for study permit and it was refused on the 17th of Feb...i am planning to reapply,please i need you all to help me in anyway..as per what to do and what might have caused my refusal...Thank you all...@Sega,i greet you

No you got the name wrong he is not Sega, he is Nintendo angry angry tongue tongue grin grin wink wink

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bighead1(m): 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
morgan2006:
Good evening House,

Please for those that have experience with the online route, How are the supporting documents arranged. Do i scan them separately and name them according to their variations or do i merge all in one PDF document?

Thanks for the kind response

Scan all docs, and arrange them accordingly on how it has been stated on the CIC website.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by morgan2006(m): 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
bighead1:

Scan all docs, and arrange them accordingly on how it has been stated on the CIC website.

Thanks bro, Pls where can I see how it is been listed on the CIC website? I am yet to file in my application online. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by morgan2006(m): 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
Good evening House,

Please what us the difference between a letter of explanation and a statement of purpose?

Thanks for your kind response
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bighead1(m): 2:35am On Mar 13, 2015
morgan2006:

Thanks bro, Pls where can I see how it is been listed on the CIC website? I am yet to file in my application online. Thanks

Here you go, please feel free to help ya self. angry angry angry angry angry angry if there is any part that contains my personal info(like there is one grin) please call my attention to it so as to be able to edit it out. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

One love bro, no homo kiss kiss kiss kiss angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 3:05am On Mar 13, 2015
obig:

Thanks jaree my good broda,
i just came back from the vac now and they said i should come bk on wed to pick it up.
and i will be reapplying back upper week tru online route, coz my school is resuming by may.

I think you should take your time before reapplying. Don't rush it. Study the reasons for your denial and work on them. I was once denied and I waited five months before reapplying.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 3:21am On Mar 13, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
please quuick one guys
Can one submit a statement of account from a micro finance bank as supplementary. will it recognised by the VO.....

Micro finance banks are not recognized.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Finestlex(m): 3:33am On Mar 13, 2015
saluting everyone.. one love
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by emperoracro(m): 6:00am On Mar 13, 2015
Snappyfingaz:

Why sir?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 13, 2015
morgan2006:
Good evening House,

Please what us the difference between a letter of explanation and a statement of purpose?

Here is a Guideline for Online route visa application, explore d link below; www.nairaland.com/1475467/travelling-canada-part-5/72

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 13, 2015
morgan2006:
Good evening House,

Basically means d samething but could be used interchangeably. Just write one and proceed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 13, 2015
morgan2006:
Good evening House,

Basically means d same thing but could be used interchangeably. Just write one and proceed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 7:21am On Mar 13, 2015
okay thanks.
it wont even be recognised if submitted as supplementary alongside the real bank account.
Snappyfingaz:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by obig: 7:35am On Mar 13, 2015
Snappyfingaz:

I think you should take your time before reapplying. Don't rush it. Study the reasons for your denial and work on them. I was once denied and I waited five months before reapplying.

Ok, but does that mean am going to differ my admission to sept?
and how do i go about it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 7:40am On Mar 13, 2015
contact your school there will be a procedure for deferral....
maybe filling a form, writing a letter among others
obig:

Ok, but does that mean am going to differ my admission to sept?
and how do i go about it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by chrisviral(m): 7:51am On Mar 13, 2015
House Good Morning.

Please eeh, as I have undergone Medicals in the last one year but wasn't given a Visa, if I reapply Now, would I have to go for a new medicals?

And if I should state my old application number, would all my details and documents reappear or will I start from the scratch?

Thanks in advance.

My oga from time Tey tey
Oga siga, Sir Justwise, and Baba Onyeoma3 I dey salute o.
Abeg chrigo still dey show here? Amefrica nko?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 8:03am On Mar 13, 2015
Nope!!! All by my self...**

Singing**
PeteObaz:

Team 12??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hesque: 8:21am On Mar 13, 2015
BigHead cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

bighead1:

No you got the name wrong he is not Sega, he is Nintendo angry angry tongue tongue grin grin wink wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ohammed199(m): 8:39am On Mar 13, 2015
Goodmorning to you all Guru and Gurus grin
I need a copy of an SOP ASAP just wanna edit and re arrange it for someone please my ogas at the top...
May ALLAH crown our effort Insha Allah, #Barika Jumat
My e-mail address:: ohammed1990@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Pmiller1: 8:58am On Mar 13, 2015
morgan2006:

Thanks so much @Pmiller1. Really appreciate your kind response.
U're welcome...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ralfudoh(m): 9:15am On Mar 13, 2015
Please did anyone attend the glory educational services exhibition yesterday that held in Lagos? I learnt a representative from Lambton college was present. How authentic is it and can one apply through them?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by berexio1: 9:25am On Mar 13, 2015
Team12:
My dear, I never even apply sef, but I have been jackin cic website, vfs website and canadianinternational website since 2013, that i can almost say i don cram the whole website sef..... wink grin grin. I had plans to use PFL before, but since I discovered this forum, I have changed my mind.

My resumption is for September 2015 and I want to apply in May...I am currently gathering all necessary documents, even the VO go know say person apply grin I will so fire them with documents, that they will not even think twice and possibly give me my TRV in 2 days wink plus I also plan to do my medicals before I apply and upload with my application(the instruction on how to do this is on their website)

If you are applying early enuf...don't do upfront medicals....let dem call u for it..The upfront medical stuff is for a reason..don't give dem VO a reason to see u as being forward.Moreover, they have it stated dat doing d upront medicals doesn't give u any advantage watsoever.

My 2cents!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by zuggy: 9:35am On Mar 13, 2015
How long does it take to get an offer of admission from Centennial college. This is getting to 3 weeks yet no response.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by pascal2young(m): 9:36am On Mar 13, 2015
pascal2young:
good day my bosses on this forum...please is there anyone in this forum studying pet. eng. or any pet. geosciences related course?...i would like to get info on any good sch for such courses(m.sc)....thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by vicarsenal(m): 10:10am On Mar 13, 2015
mizIvy and boltemi
Check your mails. Sent you Snappyfingaz's SOP.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by parisbluefox: 10:11am On Mar 13, 2015
Chris Viral....Can't believe you are still in Naija. Wetin happen na?? Hope your mastercard scholarship is still intact?

chrisviral:
House Good Morning.

Please eeh, as I have undergone Medicals in the last one year but wasn't given a Visa, if I reapply Now, would I have to go for a new medicals?

And if I should state my old application number, would all my details and documents reappear or will I start from the scratch?

Thanks in advance.

My oga from time Tey tey
Oga siga, Sir Justwise, and Baba Onyeoma3 I dey salute o.
Abeg chrigo still dey show here? Amefrica nko?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by vicarsenal(m): 10:11am On Mar 13, 2015
zuggy:
How long does it take to get an offer of admission from Centennial college. This is getting to 3 weeks yet no response.
3 to 5 weeks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by parisbluefox: 10:15am On Mar 13, 2015
@ Pickcalmkris, Can you please list the docs you submitted and then state the reasons why your TRV was delayed so guru's here can look into your case. @ Uncle SIGA, AMEFRICA, madam Slimdel (don't know if she's still here ). Thanks. I greet the House!

pickcalmkris:
Goodevening all from my time here...this is my first time here and i am really impressed in the assistance and the way you all share things...God bless you all and grant us our heart desires this year..Amen...i actually applied for study permit and it was refused on the 17th of Feb...i am planning to reapply,please i need you all to help me in anyway..as per what to do and what might have caused my refusal...Thank you all...@Sega,i greet you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by justicia: 10:19am On Mar 13, 2015
Hello people, pls is it advisable for sponsor to state how much he is sponsoring you with in his letter of sponsorship?.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by parisbluefox: 10:20am On Mar 13, 2015
With that kind of money, I go just book the next available flight back to Naija! grin cheesy

sanpay:
Obig am so sorry for your delay. I know how it feels, I've been dere before. My first application was refused and my company was and is still my sponsor just dat ds time I got a Co sponsorship letter from my dad who is also a director in my company. The company paid my full school fees and paid in 2 million into my personal account as my living expenses as dey couldn't give me the company's statement of account. I had an account balance of 5m as my hubby paid in 2m into my acc. I guess my application was refused cos I wanted to go with my husband and daughter but ds tym, I applied alone and also had to get a letter from my MD introducing my dad as one of d directors, valued documentation of my Husband's landed properties worth 198,000,000 and I believe God ds tym so don't be devastated, don't also rush to mek anoda application, take ur tym, and reapply and God will do it for U. Am so sorry dear
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 10:37am On Mar 13, 2015
i beg to disagree.
no VO would see you as being forward for doing an upfront medical.
the opportunity to have an upfront medical is given by cic itself in order to make applications faster.
even if you're applying months b4 u need it, if u want your application faster.. you can do a medical..
what if your work doesn't allow you to take an excuse for biometrics and medicals seperately...
berexio1:
If you are applying early enuf...don't do upfront medicals....let dem call u for it..The upfront medical stuff is for a reason..don't give dem VO a reason to see u as being forward.Moreover, they have it stated dat doing d upront medicals doesn't give u any advantage watsoever.

My 2cents!

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.