Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,061 members, 7,842,000 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1158765 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by databasecareers: 10:59am On Mar 13, 2015
@ opynusy, please when did u submit ur application and was it paper route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by chrisviral(m): 11:07am On Mar 13, 2015
parisbluefox:
Chris Viral....Can't believe you are still in Naija. Wetin happen na?? Hope your mastercard scholarship is still intact?

I dey o, a lot has happened, will intimate later when all this is over, the scholarship appears to be still intact, as I differed on time last year.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Asumns: 11:28am On Mar 13, 2015
IyaEjima:

Present Sir!... Go to consultants practice wiv 28k, ur intl passport, 2passport photographs & a photocopy of ur data page of d passport.. Tell dem u wanna do upfront Medicals for Canada visa app.. They'll give u an eMedical sheet 2 upload on ur mYCIC acct at d end of d exercise.. Pls rmbr to select yes for d Q abt panel physician when filling d questionnaire... Wishing u loads of grace & favor!

Good day house! Please can you list those addresses of consultant practice hhospitals that I can go for upfront. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by berexio1: 11:57am On Mar 13, 2015
pascal2young:
pascal2young:
good day my bosses on this forum...please is there anyone in this forum studying pet. eng. or any pet. geosciences related course?...i would like to get info on any good sch for such courses(m.sc)....thanks
Competition is tight for this course and schools are few dat offer it..To even get MEng in some schools is difficult..Bt who says u can't try?Check out Uni of Calgary, alberta, Dalhousie(already full for next year sef)..U can look at process engineering for sth close..Goodluck!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by berexio1: 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
i beg to disagree.
no VO would see you as being forward for doing an upfront medical.
the opportunity to have an upfront medical is given by cic itself in order to make applications faster.
even if you're applying months b4 u need it, if u want your application faster.. you can do a medical..
what if your work doesn't allow you to take an excuse for biometrics and medicals seperately...
From the little I have gained on this forum..One can do his/her part by packaging ur documents well, dotting ur eyes and crossing Tees bt the final decision on ur package will be decided my the VO's disgression..We have seen peeps with the best packaging still lose out on visa..It happens. My advice was just to follow steady and not appear as over doing it...I neva said dey would reject u based on upfront medicals pls take note!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kennykentipsy: 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hello house first I wanna say thank you to everyone I really found ur information useful
However I applied for global Logistics and Supply Chain Management at Fanshawe college and i was told I didn't qualify for the course so they giving me coporate communication and and public relatiions I need ur advice does any one know about this program before I pick it up pls I need advice.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
sure...medicals doesnt guarantee anytin....
berexio1:
From the little I have gained on this forum..One can do his/her part by packaging ur documents well, dotting ur eyes and crossing Tees bt the final decision on ur package will be decided my the VO's disgression..We have seen peeps with the best packaging still lose out on visa..It happens. My advice was just to follow steady and not appear as over doing it...I neva said dey would reject u based on upfront medicals pls take note!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by austinebode: 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hi guys,

You guys are doing awesome job. Keep it up.

Kindly assist with the folling information:
1. Processing time for Canadian student visa.
2. Required supporting document.
3. Minimum bank account balance.

Many thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by pascal2young(m): 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
berexio1:
Competition is tight for this course and schools are few dat offer it..To even get MEng in some schools is difficult..Bt who says u can't try?Check out Uni of Calgary, alberta, Dalhousie(already full for next year sef)..U can look at process engineering for sth close..Goodluck!

tnx boss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bighead1(m): 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
morgan2006:
Good evening House,

Please for those that have experience with the online route, How are the supporting documents arranged. Do i scan them separately and name them according to their variations or do i merge all in one PDF document?

Thanks for the kind response

Here you go bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by morgan2006(m): 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
Thanks a whole lot brother. Much appreciated.

DPizzy:
Here is a Guideline for Online route visa application, explore d link below; www.nairaland.com/1475467/travelling-canada-part-5/72

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by soji0509: 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
Go here for my Post and a page or two before it.
https://www.nairaland.com/2035081/travelling-canada-part-7/200
morgan2006:
Good evening House,
Please what us the difference between a letter of explanation and a statement of purpose?
Thanks for your kind response
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by soji0509: 2:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
The best thing is to fill a dummy online application with hypothetical details . They you will have a feel of how the real thing is.
Go through the full process except the final submission button
bighead1:

Here you go, please feel free to help ya self. angry angry angry angry angry angry if there is any part that contains my personal info(like there is one grin) please call my attention to it so as to be able to edit it out. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

One love bro, no homo kiss kiss kiss kiss angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by soji0509: 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
Read back. All have been answered recently and visit the CIC site too for supplementary details
austinebode:
Hi guys,
You guys are doing awesome job. Keep it up.
Kindly assist with the folling information:
1. Processing time for Canadian student visa.
2. Required supporting document.
3. Minimum bank account balance.

Many thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by soji0509: 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dear Friend, help yourself always with google.com. It saves your time and makes u less dependent on others !
paste this without the quotation mark into google : " consultant practice hospitals : travelling-canada "
It takes you to :
https://www.nairaland.com/2035081/travelling-canada-part-7/61
read the post of tnuola. Phone Number is there. Help yourself quickly always.
Asumns:

Good day house! Please can you list those addresses of consultant practice hhospitals that I can go for upfront. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by soji0509: 2:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
"...valued documentation of my Husband's landed properties worth 198,000,000"
Please what is the procedure for having a valued Documentation ? Thanks in advance. Cheers .
sanpay:
Obig am so sorry for your delay. I know how it feels, I've been dere before. My first application was refused and my company was and is still my sponsor just dat ds time I got a Co sponsorship letter from my dad who is also a director in my company. The company paid my full school fees and paid in 2 million into my personal account as my living expenses as dey couldn't give me the company's statement of account. I had an account balance of 5m as my hubby paid in 2m into my acc. I guess my application was refused cos I wanted to go with my husband and daughter but ds tym, I applied alone and also had to get a letter from my MD introducing my dad as one of d directors, valued documentation of my Husband's landed properties worth 198,000,000 and I believe God ds tym so don't be devastated, don't also rush to mek anoda application, take ur tym, and reapply and God will do it for U. Am so sorry dear
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
chrisviral:
House Good Morning.

Please eeh, as I have undergone Medicals in the last one year but wasn't given a Visa, if I reapply Now, would I have to go for a new medicals?

And if I should state my old application number, would all my details and documents reappear or will I start from the scratch?

Thanks in advance.

My oga from time Tey tey
Oga siga, Sir Justwise, and Baba Onyeoma3 I dey salute o.
Abeg chrigo still dey show here? Amefrica nko?

Hey bro. Longest time, I believe you'd have to redo the medicals, if it's still within the range of 3-6 months then you don't need to redo it. I wish you the best this time.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tonero230(m): 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hi peeps,plz you people should help me confirm these documents i want to submit soon

Hotel reservation
My soa 1.5m balance
land document
leave letter
Appointment letter
letter of introduction from my coy.
Buh my salary do not reflect in my acct and plz,do i need SOP.Sponsor myself.Plz peeps,do i need anyother thing.Visit!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by edwinbiz(m): 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
berexio1:
You don't dot your eye oo, you wan go blind?

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by edwinbiz(m): 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
berexio1:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by berexio1: 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
edwinbiz:
grin grin cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
tonero230:
Hi peeps,plz you people should help me confirm these documents i want to submit soon

My soa 1.5m balance
land document
leave letter
Appointment letter
Buh my salary do not reflect in my acct and plz,do i need SOP.Sponsor myself.Plz peeps,do i need anyother thing.

Mr Tonero, How much is your tuition + accommodation + boarding fees + Other expenses. I think 1.5m is too small if you are the only one sponsoring yourself except you have funding from the school which you also have to include in your Evidence of financial capability. Also, you didn't include your payslips which was listed on CIC website.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by berexio1: 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
tonero230:

My soa 1.5m balance
land document
leave letter
Appointment letter
Buh my salary do not reflect in my acct and plz,do i need SOP.Sponsor myself.Plz peeps,do i need anyother thing.
Av u paid ur full tuition? Y do u think 1.5m will be enuf for u? I didn't see documents regard ur admission offer,sponsor (cos u dnt seem to av enuf)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tonero230(m): 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
berexio1:
Av u paid ur full tuition? Y do u think 1.5m will be enuf for u? I didn't see documents regard ur admission offer,sponsor (cos u dnt seem to av enuf)

Visit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
tonero230:

My soa 1.5m balance
land document
leave letter
Appointment letter

Are you going to study or visit? If it is visit, I will advise you include your payslips and show financial capability of your host and invitation letter.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tonero230(m): 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
yregs:

Mr Tonero, How much is your tuition + accommodation + boarding fees + Other expenses. I think 1.5m is too small if you are the only one sponsoring yourself except you have funding from the school which you also have to include in your Evidence of financial capability. Also, you didn't include your payslips which was listed on CIC website.

Visit visa via hotel reservation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tonero230(m): 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
yregs:

Are you going to study or visit? If it is visit, I will advise you include your payslips and show financial capability of your host and invitation letter.

Visit via hotel reservation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by zuggy: 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
If ur salary dont reflect on your account but submit payslips and have savings in your account of over 2 million is it ok
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by berexio1: 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
tonero230:

Visit via hotel reservation
Wats ur purpose of visit? Are u a tourist?**shines teeth*** I don't wanna believe u will leave ur country and job to start paying hotels bills for wat exactly?.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tonero230(m): 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
berexio1:
Wats ur purpose of visit? Are u a tourist?**shines teeth*** I don't wanna believe u will leave ur country and job to start paying hotels bills for wat exactly?.....
Summer buh my uncle is the CEO.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
on behalf of my babe resuming may...
she applied 6th feb...
medical call today....
with God and guys on here it was possible..even if she was reluctant to follow my advise.
its my turn Oh Lord...
i hope haven't lost her before i gt there sha.....LOL

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
do a self assessment or that of an estate surveyor and have it notarized....it should be cool..
i think stating ones net worth is a better way of showing financial capability instead of submitting just statements of account as that just stands as cash at hand.
soji0509:
"...valued documentation of my Husband's landed properties worth 198,000,000"
Please what is the procedure for having a valued Documentation ? Thanks in advance. Cheers .

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.