Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

PDP Under Jonathan Is A ‘criminal’ Party —el-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Under Jonathan Is A ‘criminal’ Party —el-rufai (404 Views)

This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic / Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ / PDP Under Jonathan Is A ‘criminal’ Party —el-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP Under Jonathan Is A ‘criminal’ Party —el-rufai by mumumugu(m): 2:21am On Dec 09, 2014
PDP under Jonathan is a ‘criminal’ party —El-Rufai

The newly-elected governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress in Kaduna State, Mallam Nasir el-Rufai, has said that the Peoples Democratic Party of today is a “criminal” party.
El-Rufai said the PDP he belonged to was different from the one being headed by President Goodluck Jonathan, saying the party no longer had respect for the rules and processes.
He said, “It is a big mistake to say that the PDP of 2003 is the same as the Jonathan’s PDP.
“The PDP that I was a member had rules and processes. Let me give you one example. As a minister of FCT, I demolished a house belonging to the Chairman of the PDP.
“Today, no minister of the FCT can touch the house of a member of the PDP National Executive Committee. The PDP in 1999 was not the same as the PDP of today. The PDP of today is a criminal PDP.
“They have no regard for rules. They say that they are Peoples Democratic Party but they have no regard for the people and democracy.
“I was minister on the platform of the PDP but I was not a minister because I was in PDP. I was a minister on merit.”

PDP under Jonathan is a ‘criminal’ party —El-Rufai

punch
Re: PDP Under Jonathan Is A ‘criminal’ Party —el-rufai by Uchan4u(m): 4:19am On Dec 09, 2014
Animosity in play
Re: PDP Under Jonathan Is A ‘criminal’ Party —el-rufai by Atyodos: 4:26am On Dec 09, 2014
politician sha

(1) (Reply)

Gunboats Does Not Belong To Tompolo Its NIMASA – Navy / Davis’ Associates Confessed Without Torture, Says Ogar. / Nawaooo::: Two People Sentenced To Death For Stealing Fowls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.