Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,156 members, 7,957,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty (38145 Views)

15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday / Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter / Hilarious Photo : Goats Relaxing And Sleeping On Top Of Transformer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by HonourablePomk: 7:50am On Dec 09, 2014
They is hope
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by NotNairalandi(m): 7:51am On Dec 09, 2014
Make I go tru nockout for their side make I no how them take pick race...lol

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by Marvyx(m): 7:51am On Dec 09, 2014
Lol....body no be firewood.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by firmyralphs(m): 7:51am On Dec 09, 2014
Their body no b fire wood una know hw long som of dem don stand for sun and for front of bank gate.... Upss to nigerian police joor
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by jazinogold(m): 7:51am On Dec 09, 2014
op wat of hilarious photo's of boko sleeping on duty? Maybe you go go sambisa forest 2 take d photo's!

.....merry xmas in advance nairalanders....
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by 100Cents: 7:52am On Dec 09, 2014
Olodo people.

Money monger police force..
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by Fabdedon(m): 7:53am On Dec 09, 2014
lol

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by Cooljoe1(m): 7:54am On Dec 09, 2014
Na wa ooooo #chaii life don tire dhem
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by Louislewis: 7:54am On Dec 09, 2014
Policemen are always at alert to protect us because they are our friends. But swing certain amount of money across their nose while they are asleep, they will tell you the denomination correctly without missing it. Let a sound of gunshot be heard somewhere, they will be temporily out of police service.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by xqeypoo: 7:55am On Dec 09, 2014
Dis is NATURE'S call dat must be answered
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by wtfCode: 7:55am On Dec 09, 2014
Dopeyomi:
This is an offense against tHe Nigerian Police Force!

The poster of this; All I need now is your picture A̶̲̥̅̊η∂ house address.. You're doomed! You will never ever post this rubbish in your entire life time!
@op, rappist alert!

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by idlatest(m): 7:56am On Dec 09, 2014
#MyCharityComment #mcc
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by Burger01(m): 7:56am On Dec 09, 2014
Our gallant lipsrsealed policemen work in the night and sleep in the day. Let's support and encourage our police officers...
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by MARKone(m): 7:57am On Dec 09, 2014
Dopeyomi:

The poster of this; All I need now is your picture A̶̲̥̅̊η∂ house address.. You're doomed! You will never ever post this rubbish in your entire life time!

My friend Shut up!

Dat first Toad of a police woman was supposed to be Monitoring elections, is that how to do it, in broad day light?, if she wants to sleep, she should resign, go to her house and sleep whenever she likes.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by wtfCode: 7:58am On Dec 09, 2014
that's how their guns are been snatched 4rm them.
#pieces of shiiits

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by errandboy(m): 7:59am On Dec 09, 2014
What is big deal, they are double engaged; in flesh and spirit. At this time they are in spirit with angels.

Make I answer my oga!
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by holatin(m): 8:01am On Dec 09, 2014
Body no be firewood.

#sleeping on duty
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by ameheo(m): 8:03am On Dec 09, 2014
Elcemento:
What i feel is pity for them.E no easy abeg.

#CEMENT!!! 300 BAGS MINIMUM....LAGOS ONLY.
thanks jare. some of this people do all night work and then you don expect them to sleep.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by Nadamwa(f): 8:07am On Dec 09, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Abeg stop harassing op joor. Their sleeping on duty is it not an offense too. Ur mouth go just dey run

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by Elcemento(m): 8:08am On Dec 09, 2014
And they are even earning peanut as salary.
ameheo:
thanks jare. some of this people do all night work and then you don expect them to sleep.

#CEMENT!!! 300 BAGS MINIMUM, NO MAXIMUM.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by Shakurpaul2: 8:10am On Dec 09, 2014
This is really pathetic. God will save Nigeria.

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by Hazardd(m): 8:11am On Dec 09, 2014
Men sleeping on duty cheesy
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by cardoso111(m): 8:11am On Dec 09, 2014
they must observe their break! the only one who doesnt sleep nor slumber is the Keeper of Israel!so allow
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by Abba999(f): 8:13am On Dec 09, 2014
Dopeyomi:

SHATAP!!! MONKEY!!!

Don't worry about his pix. Use my own and do your worse. Ewu mongopark. angry

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by Xslaze3xd(m): 8:24am On Dec 09, 2014
abeq make una free dem.... Body nor be fire wood oooooo...... E nor easy ooooo
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by zzybaby: 8:25am On Dec 09, 2014
Every thing that has breath do sleep na............
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 09, 2014
Andrew3:
They are normal people like me and u.

Nobody said they are aliens or super-beings.

Nobody should sleep while on duty.........

That's is why we have things they call Shifts,back to back ,,,,,,,,, so that nobody works continuously with no rest
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by Coolguy89(m): 8:28am On Dec 09, 2014
Body no be firewood na,dem too need rest na
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by valdes00(m): 8:29am On Dec 09, 2014
SirHouloo:
Don't Soldiers sleep? I hardly see them in this ackward pose.
So if u see soldier sleep, u go carry fone snap am..... *shakes head*.... Jus pray mak him no wake cos d kind beaten wey ur body go receive neva get definition inside dictionary
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by valdes00(m): 8:35am On Dec 09, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Lolzz... See dis wan dey para... U nid him house address abi? Ok I go giv u ---- NO 24 oloriburuku-nie str, opposite ashiere-nie str, golugo-nie bustop, idumota , lagos, FRANCE...... Buh d pix go hard ooo cos I no get enof mb to upload...wait first mak I load

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Picture Of A 'house' Tagged Not For Sale / Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! / How Will You Describe This kid? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.