Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (1287 Views)

Forever Living Product - Is It A Scam? / 21 Businesses You Can Run From A Laptop / How to Detect A Scam MLM and HYIP Business Operating in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by legalwealth(m): 8:10am On Dec 09, 2014
Re: . by dav8id(m): 10:34am On Dec 09, 2014
hmmmm.. i dont knw how come they get my email id , they send me unwarranted promotional email....just watch your back next time
Re: . by legalwealth(m): 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
dav8id:
hmmmm.. i dont knw how come they get my email id , they send me unwarranted promotional email....just watch your back next time

Imagine that but at least they've been revealed! !!
Re: . by aikfrank(m): 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
Always buy from a site that has your ass guided....

I simply buy from tradot.com

Escrow service enabled and cheap prices also...
Re: . by legalwealth(m): 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
aikfrank:
Always buy from a site that has your ass guided....

I simply buy from tradot.com

Escrow service enabled and cheap prices also...

You are right!I saw same product on other websites like Jumia,Konga & the likes even at cheaper price but I went for them because they displayed the design of the scanfrost AC I was looking for that one of my friends has as well.
Re: . by legalwealth(m): 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
Below is the picture of the item that was originally displayed on their website!

Re: . by legalwealth(m): 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
Below is the one that was delivered.
I had to spend more than N5,000 to buy items that were not included in what I paid for
to be able to install it for usage in the office at least for some time I go for more powerful horsepower from Panasonic or LG.

Re: . by hotobo(m): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
Alibama didn'tscam you but d seller. I shop there all time never experience any such from good feedback store. Stop blacklisting Alibaba. Understanding of English matters in this country
Re: . by hotobo(m): 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
Alibama didn't scam you but d seller. I shop there all time never experience any such from good feedback store. By d way that isn't scam because we can't here from d seller. What u are already using bcom a scam. Even local store many times got items incomplete and need to spend more to obtain missing asscessories. Stop blacklisting Alibaba. Understanding of English matters in this country
Re: . by legalwealth(m): 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
Below is the picture of the original one copied from Jumia they updated after I complained.

There is clear difference between the one they delivered and the one they ought to have
delivered even though scanfrost have changed the structure of the said item which was part of what I was told by adibba.

I'm sure they are only after money and profit but not after keeping customer.I logged into my account with them to request
for return of the item to see how they will account but lo and behold,I'm yet to receive from them.

Re: . by legalwealth(m): 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
hotobo:
Alibama didn't scam you but d seller. I shop there all time never experience any such from good feedback store. By d way that isn't scam because we can't here from d seller. Stop blacklisting Alibaba. Understanding of English matters in this country

Are you one of their staffs?

Who is the buyer and who is the seller in this scenario?

Are they not the seller?They are in the right position to get item they are selling from the right source and not going after profit
and their pocket.

Are they not in the best position to make sure item they are supplying is intact and to make sure that customer is getting the worth of what they
are paying for?
Re: . by legalwealth(m): 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
hotobo:
Alibama didn't scam you but d seller. I shop there all time never experience any such from good feedback store. By d way that isn't scam because we can't here from d seller. What u are already using bcom a scam. Even local store many times got items incomplete and need to spend more to obtain missing asscessories. Stop blacklisting Alibaba. Understanding of English matters in this country

At the same time,can you please see the price Jumia is selling the item and the right structure of the item above before you start saying what you don't know!
Re: . by dav8id(m): 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
hotobo:

friend you got it wrong...its not our regular alibaba.com oooo NO..this site is called adibba.com is just like konga and jumia .

though i never shop there before .hope you got the point now
Re: . by hotobo(m): 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
dav8id:

friend you got it wrong...its not our regular alibaba.com oooo NO..this site is called adibba.com is just like konga and jumia .

though i never shop there before .hope you got the point now
yes. boss just look at it well now am sorry for d error

(1) (Reply)

. / I Need Extra Income, Or I Want To Increase My Cash Flow. / Advertisers On Nairaland, Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.