Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Senator Gemade Wins APC Senatorial Primary Few Hours After Decamping From PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Gemade Wins APC Senatorial Primary Few Hours After Decamping From PDP (22276 Views)

APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading / Breaking News: Sen Uche Ekwunife Winner APC Senatorial Primary Election / Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Gemade Wins APC Senatorial Primary Few Hours After Decamping From PDP by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 10, 2014
calyb247:

You are sounding so confident so I assume you are a Benue born.. but I put it to you, as a Benue son that I am and as a citizen of that zone that Gemade will lose a hundred times against Suswam... Gemade is not a and has never been a grassroot politician... As much as Suswam has failed the state, Gemade is A BIGGER FAILURE..

. . . . . . . . . .my friend you are SANKARA, . . . . . . . .others on this forum might not know where you are coming from, but I do!! . . . . . . . .calybiz (kwararafa qtrs Makurdi) . . . . . . . .you are part of the rot Suswam used to ruin Benue . . . . . . . . . .I don't expect you to say otherwise from your pay master
Re: Senator Gemade Wins APC Senatorial Primary Few Hours After Decamping From PDP by kelnas(m): 7:41am On Dec 10, 2014
Going by the political activities in Benue state expecially Zone A, you will notice that Suswan despite his flaws has many followers than Gemade. The political mathematics here is this, Suswan will use all the necessary arsenal at his disposal to defeat Gemade in the coming election. Remember that Suswan's candidate Emerge winner in the governorship primaries, and de delegates from Zone A gave him a block vote to defeat other aspirants. That shows that.Suswan who is an incubent still have Loyalist who will do his biddings from His zone. Gemade on the other hand is widely known for his failure as well as his stinginess. If you ask me, i will say Suswan will be more dan willing to give huge amount of money to electorates than Gemade. Also all the local Goverment chairmen in Zone A are loyalists of Suswan because they all came in not through an electoral process but by selection. Gemade would need to mount hard core loyal party agents and observers at polling units to make sure he even secure a vote in the polls. And such loyalist are hard to get because most benue youths basically gullible nd are easily deceived by money.
Re: Senator Gemade Wins APC Senatorial Primary Few Hours After Decamping From PDP by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 10, 2014
barcanista:
you didn't get my position. Akume was a two term Governor, he had his people on ground. He shared money while in government and still sharing. He wasn't contesting against the Governor but his candidate. Again he defected to CAN not an overnight thing but some months to election. Hw do yu know that Ayabam was carried along? What played in Benue is similar to what played in Akwa ibom. How many party chairmen in the dictrict left with Gemade? This is different from Bauchi and Borno scenario

. . . . . . . . . . . .Akume defected to ACN a day before the primaries (like Gemade has done) . . . . . . . . . . .I know Ayabam was carried along, he was in the meeting where it was decided, infact he insisted on an election instead of consensus which to him was more honourable . . . . . . .Suswam has people on ground?? . . . . . . . . . I laugh
Re: Senator Gemade Wins APC Senatorial Primary Few Hours After Decamping From PDP by Nebuchadnezar: 8:12am On Dec 10, 2014
barcanista:
Nebuchadnezar is evil

Sharap
Re: Senator Gemade Wins APC Senatorial Primary Few Hours After Decamping From PDP by saintandsinnerz: 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
barcanista:
Germade? Well I have interacted with some people from Benue state just to sample opinion, they see no difference between Gemade and Suswam. With PDP deep rooted in Benue State, APC needs someone with a cult-like following to defeat the Governor, they don't need someone who is equally seen as failure to defeat a failure. The election will be a battle of who rig most. The police, army, dss, ncsdc, state machinery plus lots of money will be at the Governor's disposal. He will intimidate Germade, bribe electorates and observers(if necessary) and will win landslide. People will not bother to protest because they never believed in Germade in the first instance, and trust me, most Ayabam supporters will be willing to cut deal with Suswam just to spite APC and Germade. Suswam is a Governor, he can easily negotiate at whoever initiative. Bros, this move may tell on the governorship poll if care isn't taken. APC need to learn some political moves from PDP and Tinubu. Like I earlier said, you don't lose "loyal" supporters overnight just to please an emergency decampee, not in an election period.

Really this is the first time I read something meaningful and without much hate and bitterness from you! If all your arguments have been guided by this standard, then you are on the way to becoming a good political analyst.
Re: Senator Gemade Wins APC Senatorial Primary Few Hours After Decamping From PDP by daudae1: 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
News reaching me is dat ortom has decamp to Apc.true wat are his chances?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier In Sambisa Forest Drops A Rap Freestyle (Video) / Mbeki, Kenyatta Meet Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / Punish Saraki, Dogara– Lagos APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.