Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,851 members, 7,851,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

Joke Spot 1 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Spot 1 (1019 Views)

Gej Was Cursed And Not Blessed Like You All Think. Spot The Difference / Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) / Joke Spot 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke Spot 1 by dudu1(m): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2006
[flash=200,200][/flash][img][/img] a man walked in to a saloon for manicure and a hair cut. he now asked the manicurist ; would you mind going out with me for dinner today? she answered; thank you sir , but i will be late home to night and my husband will not be happy about that. he replied, pick up the phone, call him and tell him you willl be late home tonight. she repiled, you tell him your self sir, cos he is the one cutting ur hair lipsrsealed
Re: Joke Spot 1 by naijadiva2(f): 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2006
all i can say is ha for him.

(1) (Reply)

Lmao: Omg: Wow: Is It Michael Jackson For Real? / Commit Suicide / A Visionary Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.