Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! (140085 Views)

Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) / Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... / AIRTEL19GB IS BACK AND BETTER WITH A NEW METHOD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
kheart:
oga Bello how do we dat ve d first manual upgrade ourselves wit d latest one?

have you received the upgrade in your email? if no reply to my delivery mail. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
harmbhrosz:
Well.....life is a risk, so I'm ready to take it.

The wonderous thing about your post is a BB going for 1000+ how's that possible any testimony of such from those that has purchased the Ebook before?

And @Mr bello how do we make payment and other procedures?

be patient for recent testimonies. payment method is credit/debit card or paypal. yes i emphasize that i will show you were to get bb for 10usd. wake up it is real. i am not here to play. i wish you success.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ahmed4002:

are you serious? wow I nevr knew ooooooo.
mail me pls

mail sent. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Verostef(m): 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
egbon bello is the pack free for old followers?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
gen2briz:

Am fine and you?

am fine bro. happy to see you once more on the thread. you just went lost from the previous thread
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
y4code:
I want to take part in the importation
Patriciameyer096@yahoo.com

Will be waiting for your reply!

i have replied your mail. i wish you success.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Najwal: 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
belloahmad:

well said brother. welcome on baord bro. i have mailed out the update, have you seen yours?

No sir I haven't got it still looking forward to receive these great package.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
roqrules04:

Hello boss, I haven't gotten my pack yet

if you are still yet to get it kindly reply to my delivery mail and i will address the issue as soon as possible
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
brb
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Oscillation(m): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
do not pass me by oscillation55@gmail.com. i'll appreciate as i look up to getting d manual from u
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by youngcole: 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
Still waiting for the pack pls
youngcole:
Correct nice job, here is my address;
Samuelonoja0@gmail.com
Online waiting for your pack.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by roqrules04(m): 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
belloahmad:

if you are still yet to get it kindly reply to my delivery mail and i will address the issue as soon as possible

I sent u a mail already
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by BarnabasCo: 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hello importexport, have replied ur delivery mail, haven't still gotten d upgrade pack.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by merit12(f): 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
No sir ,I have not
Howz family and friends
belloahmad:

weldone sister merit. you have forgotten me. longest time how is everything? i was wondering recently where have you been. hope you are fine?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by kheart(m): 8:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
belloahmad:

have you received the upgrade in your email? if no reply to my delivery mail. your success is my pride
i can only access my email (section9zx@yahoo.com) from my phone here s my new mail (abuskutigi15@gmail.com) thanks oga Allah swt will keep elevating u.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by gen2briz(m): 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
belloahmad:

am fine bro. happy to see you once more on the thread. you just went lost from the previous thread

Just attending to some issues ni......how this one go be now cos I must benefit from this.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
to all those beloved subscribers that are yet to receive the pack, please forward your messages to my delivery mail. i will reply to all of them by 10am tomorrow. this is to avoid repeating same process over and over again. thanks for the understanding
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by lordraiden(m): 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
belloahmad:
brb
bello y hv u chosen nt to reply me?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
Gido:
@belloahmad, ina gaisuwa abokina, aikin ka Yana kyau sosai sosai wlhi, ka taimaka mini da copy na eBook din nima na fara harkan abokina, nagode kwarai. amgido@yahoo.com

lol, did you just speak igbo or which language? ya gida ya aiki? zan tura maka email.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
Odunharry:

fine bro...kudos

kudos to you too bro. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by sengozie(m): 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ples I need detailed information
Ples can u do me a favour of emailing the details and especially the mode of payment and receiving of the product.
Ples I need info ASAP
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
subbylee:
Boss @belloahmad abeg throw me my own copy @ subomi.esan@gmail.com

check ur mail in minutes. i wish you success.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
dedollarman:
I check my inbox,spam no message plz do resend it
dollar10811@gmail.com

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
penquin:
links to the testimonies pls

kindly click on ImportExpert's profile to view the old thread. you will get tired of reading them. i wish you success.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
perez019:

Not received d upgrade pack yet in my mail. I ll send my mail address to ur no via text. Keep up d good work oga bello.

please do not send it to my number. i will resend to all those that did not get it by 10am tomoro. so please reply to my delivery mail so that you will be part of it. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
youngcole:
Correct nice job, here is my address;
Samuelonoja0@gmail.com
Online waiting for your pack.

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
lordraiden:
sir pls am new here,i want to learn from d scratch,my email is anyiraiden@gmail.com,pls reply asap

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
faheezakin:

Everything is fine o,
I want to ask if I can go for a phone with dis (Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900 plus GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band) and LTE 750) concerning d cdma stuff..

anything cdma carry your bag and run away. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
annexes:
thanks for all the good work boss! I'll love to have it sir! Akinolaanu@yahoo.com

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
katun9113:
oga bello..slmwalaikum.plz here is my mail too. i wud lke to key into ur pckge too. katun9113@gmail.com

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
cybug:

Your Account Details...

Gtbank preferably.

kindly visit the link on importExpert's profile. the complete detail is their. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
penquin:
sorry why did you stop using the importexpert account.. Any reason

yes sister their is a reason. the anti spam bot banned it for linking the old thread to the new one. i have report to the mods and hopefully they will address it within 48hours. i wish you success.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (133) (Reply)

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.