Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Photo Of Maid Who Abducted 2kids In Magodo, Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Maid Who Abducted 2kids In Magodo, Lagos (905 Views)

Housewife Holds Down Teenage Maid So Husband Can Rape Her / Couple Discover That The Maid They Hired 8 Months Ago Was A MAN (shock Photo) / I Was Abducted, Not Arrested - Emmanuel Ihenacho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Maid Who Abducted 2kids In Magodo, Lagos by emmalezy(m): 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
I published yesterday, that a maid abducted/kidnapped two kids from their Magodo home on Sunday. This is a photo of Juliet, the maid who abducted two kids – 2 and half year old Rafael and 15 months old Michael (both pictured below) from their home in Isheri Magodo Estate, Lagos on Sunday night December 8th. Anyone with info should please call 08037071370 or contact the nearest police station

Source
http://reportnaija.com/photo-of-maid-who-abducted-2kids-in-magodo-lagos/

Reports also says she was hired from OLX.

What do u guys think would have happened to the children?
Coz I doubt if it is kidnap.

Re: Photo Of Maid Who Abducted 2kids In Magodo, Lagos by chijoy7(f): 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
wonders shall never wnd
Re: Photo Of Maid Who Abducted 2kids In Magodo, Lagos by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
emmalezy: Reports also says she was hired from OLX

Seriously, why hasn't the government closed down this organization? Every other fraud story is perpetrated by patrons of the site.
Re: Photo Of Maid Who Abducted 2kids In Magodo, Lagos by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
I pray this is just for ransom and not for any other bad thing.....
Re: Photo Of Maid Who Abducted 2kids In Magodo, Lagos by chronique(m): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
Wonders shall never end

(1) (Reply)

Nakeed Dancing: A Festival Where Women Takes Of Their Clothes / Senator Simeon Ajibola Emerges PDP Gov Flag Bearer In Kwara / Minister Secretly Sells Nationaltheatre To UAE Company,to Become A Shopping Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.